Options

Replies

• SwannySez
    SwannySez Posts: 5,864 Member
    Options
    SwannySez wrote: »
    I was not kidding when I asked for nudes.

I wasn't kidding when I said I needed to do some more stretching before I can get into that requested position. Patience grasshopper.

*tapping foot impatiently*

It's fall here. Chilly.

AHEM!

You should probably knit him a little sweater then.

And now we are back to the *kitten* costumes. It's always back to this, isn't it.

You indulged me when I requested the top hat picture so this can't be much worse.

I had to glue on the monocle!
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options

I wasn't kidding when I said I needed to do some more stretching before I can get into that requested position. Patience grasshopper.

It's fall here. Chilly.

AHEM!

And now we are back to the *kitten* costumes. It's always back to this, isn't it.

You indulged me when I requested the top hat picture so this can't be much worse.

That puts a new spin on One Eyed Willy!
  • SwannySez
    SwannySez Posts: 5,864 Member
    Options

It's fall here. Chilly.

AHEM!

That puts a new spin on One Eyed Willy!

That's MISTER trouser snake to you, ma'am.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    tinak33 wrote: »
    I ramble at times. Like I'm about to do now. It bothers me that some people only focus or say anything to me about things I say when I'm feeling down or hurt, and not on the positive or funny (at least I used to think so) things I post. I'm pretty transparent with my emotions. I wear them on my sleeve, I guess you could say. I hate feeling ignored. I don't like the fact that I don't know how to ask for help sometimes and it comes off like self pity and deprecation. It's not being passive-aggressive, it's horribly trying to throw a hint, because something in my mind holds me back from putting the plea for help out there. I hate the feeling of being left out. To me, it seems I'm only included if I interject myself into the situation or conversation. That never invited feeling. I just want to feel like I'm thought of when I'm not around. Like, "hey you know who'd like to see this or go to this? T. J. would. Shoot him a text." All these thoughts I've just talked about are the ones that snowball. They grow and grow until I reach that point I can't take it anymore and I just let them go. The snowball rolls into a wall and breaks apart. Things are cool for a bit, then later on down the road, there I am, rolling down the hill again.

To me, I suppose the best way to say how I feel about myself in the eyes of others, is 'often misunderstood'. I think that probably happens a lot, especially in an online forum like this, where often tone and context take a back seat to the receiver's interpretation of what's being said.

Same.... except a little on the opposite side, for the posting...
    I will do the big heartfelt rambling post.... and then delete it because in my head, it's an online forum. lol
    No one cares. But the few times I did bare part of my soul on here, it largely gets ignored. Whatever.
    We just need to remember this:
    Just because no one quotes or makes a point of commenting on those things... doesn't mean that what you said didn't resonate with someone else. :)
    And just because no one texted or called you when they thought about you, doesn't mean you aren't thought of by people. Maybe they just got distracted by something else.
    You matter. We all do. <3

Also, yes. Asking for help is very difficult. I tend to sigh a lot, until my mom looks at me and says "you could just ask for help, you know..." :D
    As if she didn't know me....

PS - I almost deleted this.

💖 this.. 🙂 glad you didn't delete it.
  • slimgirljo15
    Options
    If you've been there for me once, I'll be there for you always... No matter how much of a brat you are :lol:

Nor how far apart we may travel...

But I can relate to some of these post, been on both sides...

Reminds me that I need to do a better job of trying to keep in touch with people.

Heyyy who you calling brat? 😂
  • Cutemesoon
    Cutemesoon Posts: 2,646 Member
    Options
    tams_89 wrote: »
    I often never let my guard down. I'm quiet and I'm not open to many people. I find it hard to make friends but if I let you in and show you the real me then you have a friend for life.

I thought I was the only person like this! :o Good to know i'm not alone.

• Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    edited October 2018
    Options
    I am pretty quiet until I get know you.. then all bets are off

Fixed it for... Well, me 🤷🏽‍♂️😂

• Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options
    If you've been there for me once, I'll be there for you always... No matter how much of a brat you are :lol:

Nor how far apart we may travel...

But I can relate to some of these post, been on both sides...

Reminds me that I need to do a better job of trying to keep in touch with people.

Heyyy who you calling brat? 😂

I would never call you that 🙄... Lol j/k :heart:
  • slimgirljo15
    Options
    I'm unforgiving, *kitten* on me once and you'll not likely ever get another chance. I'm working on this (learning to let things go) and my very black and white way of thinking. :(
  • slimgirljo15
    Options
    I'm unforgiving, *kitten* on me once and you'll not likely ever get another chance. I'm working on this (learning to let things go) and my very black and white way of thinking. :(

I’d never guess you could be anything other then your sweet, sassy self Jo. But anyone who would screw you over deserves your wrath.

Lol.. Thank you Meg 🙂 99% of the time I am that Jo, but on a rare occasion, when I fire up it's not pretty... not pretty at all.. :(
  • glgcam5150
    glgcam5150 Posts: 3,728 Member
    edited October 2018
    Options
    glgcam5150 wrote: »

🤐👍👍Only Positive Vibes
    Sent Your Way Kitten
    llbl1zdhxr9e.jpeg

Remove this.

My Sincere Apologies 🙏
    I Didn’t Mean To Offend
    I Wish To Remove It
    Tell Me How And I Will👍

• glgcam5150
    glgcam5150 Posts: 3,728 Member
    Options

🤐👍👍Only Positive Vibes
    Sent Your Way Kitten
    llbl1zdhxr9e.jpeg

Remove this.

My Sincere Apologies 🙏
    I Didn’t Mean To Offend
    I Wish To Remove It
    Tell Me How And I Will👍

You didnt offend me but youll get points and afterschool detention

Ruler On The Hand I’m A Bad Boy😆🤣😆
  • R3d_butt3rfly
    R3d_butt3rfly Posts: 1,127 Member
    Options
    I always like to see the best in people even if they are showing me otherwise