The middle agers group. (Upper 30s,40s & 50ish folks)

Options

Replies

• FitnTrimSteve
    FitnTrimSteve Posts: 664 Member
    Options
    Ever wondered whether it is worth getting up early for that cycle? Why, yes it is...3doo18aha5r3.jpg
    pkp0p3bthnj0.jpg
    73f1g6xui0cb.jpg
    7z2tqcpmpg7w.jpg

I would have a hard time going to work after a morning like that. Thank you for sharing these pictures.
  • johnderobeck
    johnderobeck Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    @stevenringeling
    Indeed - luckily this was yesterday, so it was back for the wifey's home cooked brekkie! Much better option.

@AliNouveau
    Nice, we have bouncy 7,5 & 3 year-olds to make sure we don't oversleep!
  • johnderobeck
    johnderobeck Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    @dpanagiotakos - Would love a round of golf, just never seem to find the time, but the course looks amazing.
  • AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    Options
    Hooray. I saw the nicest Dr who said no surgery for my shoulder. Just strengthen it and if there's too much pain I can get an injection. He did say because of my hyper mobile joints I have arthritis. I can live with that. Now I'm walking the 3.5 km home in the beautiful sunshine. A good warm up for this afternoons curling.
  • FitnTrimSteve
    Options
    AliNouveau wrote: »
    Hooray. I saw the nicest Dr who said no surgery for my shoulder. Just strengthen it and if there's too much pain I can get an injection. He did say because of my hyper mobile joints I have arthritis. I can live with that. Now I'm walking the 3.5 km home in the beautiful sunshine. A good warm up for this afternoons curling.

Congrats on avoiding surgery.
  • Anna022119
    Anna022119 Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    AliNouveau wrote: »

Great news!
  • AliNouveau
    Options
    The shoulder blades are odd since when I skate they're always held back I suspect I just relax them in every day life. Time to work on my posture I guess
  • jeffrey_ad
    jeffrey_ad Posts: 789 Member
    Options
    @jeffrey_ad You have age amazingly well. Great pics.

Thanks!

• rammsteingal70
    rammsteingal70 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hello. I am a returning MyFitnessPal user. I wanted to say hello to all those working together to help each other live a healthy lifestyle.
  • dramos1961
    dramos1961 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Bak on board! 57 here and just need a kick in the pants!
  • FitnTrimSteve
    Options
    Hello. I am a returning MyFitnessPal user. I wanted to say hello to all those working together to help each other live a healthy lifestyle.

Welcome back. You've just joined a great group of people.
  • FitnTrimSteve
    Options
    dramos1961 wrote: »
    Bak on board! 57 here and just need a kick in the pants!

Welcome to the group.
  • Nicksmom106
    Nicksmom106 Posts: 1,624 Member
    Options
    @dkjk1105 thank you!!! Hope to!! Right back atcha Mr!😁💪

@Anna28518 have a great time juggling all that girl!!! You're good at multitasking I'm sure😉I wish I was😏 lol!🌼

@slimgirljo15 💗😘 hello lovie!!! I love when you're here (runs around.like a kid who has too.much candy!) Wanna play!!😳 lol

@johnderobeck Wow what a great morning you experienced!! I (pre.kid) used to wake early to run the neighborhood and though I lived in the city...I loved the sights and sounds that early - plus it revs up your day!💪 well done!!👍

@AliNouveau 😍 Id cuddle with you too twinny! And notice I said Pre Kid lol...after love bug was born my am's were all his💗 although he still cuddles I get way more done when he's at.school😁

@dpanagiotakos beautiful day!!! Golf is not my game but I lol'd about you making everyone carry their own bags!😄 nice job!👍

@stevenringeling how is the weather in your neck of our very close woods (MA & RI)...sunny and crisp I'm heading out in a bit to power walk and.test.my knee out with jogging...hope it's same there!😊🌞

To the rest you lovely peeps!!! Wishing you all a killer week!😘😎💪🌞🌼

• FitnTrimSteve
    Options
    @Nicksmom106 Sunny but clouds are coming in this afternoon. No rain, though. Hope you knee is OK. I'm stuck at the office all day. I'm starting my strength training program tonight before I sit down for my classical guitar practice.
  • joha5603
    joha5603 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    joha5603 wrote: »
    1l1budbupfzh.png
    wknvbezxdazt.png
    3o4ufkp85qah.png
    Gorgeous hike today! See that peak? Yeah... I hollered at the others to grab me on the way back down, and proceeded to nap for about 30 mins. Pure bliss. Still, 2,500 elev gain in about 3.5 miles, and a half mile of straight uphill bush-whacking. C'mon ibu, kick in!

Well done, Jo! What a workout! What mountains are those?

That's a little nub off Granite Peak in the Trinity Alps. Northern CA.
  • AliNouveau
    Options
    It's time to go vote. Municipal elections day. Ontario peeps go exercise your civic duty. Although I basically only want to register my vote for Mayor. Other positions I couldn't care less
  • amyjsparkles
    amyjsparkles Posts: 6,165 Member
    Options
    gdm85wpvf1zd.jpg

One of our last sunny fall days in Vancouver (Canada). Enjoyed a round of golf and made my teammates carry their clubs.

Wow, this is gorgeous. I love that area. The most beautiful place I've ever been is Victoria, BC. Wish so much that I could live there!
  • Yellabutterfly05
    Yellabutterfly05 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Back again, hoping to win the battle with my bulges this time :) Had surgery a few months ago and when I couldn't work out it was all I could think about. So now that I'm feeling better its time to get started.
  • jeffrey_ad
    jeffrey_ad Posts: 789 Member
    Options
    joha5603 wrote: »
    I love the 80's hair! Great progress and keep up the good work. :)

Thanks, I’m actually trying to recreate the haircut for Halloween
  • Anna022119
    Anna022119 Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    Good morning peeps! Hope you are having a lovely day.