Embrace your Awesomeness!

Options
167891012»

Replies

• 2020yesyouwill2020
    2020yesyouwill2020 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Today I helped on another aircraft, instead of going to the break room and chilling on my butt for a few hours. I'm making an effort to be more present in my own life!
  • SukesLaLukes
    SukesLaLukes Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I've been so rubbish at logging this week - having a bit of a 'mental health' week but feel like I'm coming out the other side so will be back to logging again on Monday. Hope everyone is doing okay this week x
  • thelegendofsakura89
    thelegendofsakura89 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I've been so rubbish at logging this week - having a bit of a 'mental health' week but feel like I'm coming out the other side so will be back to logging again on Monday. Hope everyone is doing okay this week x

Hope you feel better soon, friend! ❤️

Got a busy weekend out coming up, but I'm not gonna let it derail my diet. Brunch and a party on Saturday, then going to NY Jets stadium to cheer on my Vikings, I'm so excited!
    Run today after work, then a weekend of lifting. Gotta get that outdoor running in before it gets too cold.
  • jm216
    jm216 Posts: 3,746 Member
    Options
    It’s always so nice to catch up with you all! Just wanted to share some beautiful fall with you!
  • jm216
    Options
  • thelegendofsakura89
    thelegendofsakura89 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    jm216 wrote: »
    Happy Fall!

That's a beautiful picture, I love fall!
    Unfortunately where I live, I think Mother Nature has decided to skip fall and go straight to winter. lol
  • SukesLaLukes
    Options
    It's all very quiet on here at the moment - how is everyone?
  • jm216
    Options
    Sukes, you’re awesome!
    I’m back at it. Off to walk the dog.

Jill
  • jm216
    Options
    jm216 wrote: »
    Happy Fall!

That's a beautiful picture, I love fall!
    Unfortunately where I live, I think Mother Nature has decided to skip fall and go straight to winter. lol

Hopefully you’ve gotten more Fall lately!
  • C_Stretton
    C_Stretton Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    It's been a rough week, but I'm chugging along. Have a great weekend everyone!
  • jm216
    Options
    Just keep swimming!
    Reboot your awesomeness. :)
  • SukesLaLukes
    Options
    Happy weekend!!
  • jm216
    Options
    Keeping within my calorie goal is so hard!
    Today is another restart. Taking the dog for a walk to get things started on the right foot.

Happy Sunday friends!!
  • C_Stretton
    Options
    Happy Halloween everyone. I've put off buying candy until today so that it wasn't in the house to tempt me. Now I just have to figure out how much to get.
  • AudreyJDuke
    AudreyJDuke Posts: 1,092 Member
    Options
    What a great thread!!!!!
  • jm216
    Options
    Hi friends!
    Welcome Audrey. :)
    I’m ready to get back to being and feeling awesome after Halloween candy insanity.
    Today will be a Terrific Tuesday... get out there and be amazing!!

<3 Jill
  • jm216
    Options
    Finally making exercise my stress reliever... instead of a family bag of Lay’s potato chips!

Feels so much better... and no guilt!
  • C_Stretton
    Options
    Great plan Jill!

I've been sick the last week; today I finally have my voice back. I'm looking forward to spending the weekend talking and drinking water (or anything else) without wincing.
  • jm216
    Options
    C_Stretton wrote: »
    Great plan Jill!

I've been sick the last week; today I finally have my voice back. I'm looking forward to spending the weekend talking and drinking water (or anything else) without wincing.

Glad you’re recovering! <3