What was the last meal you cooked?

Replies

• 777Gemma888
    777Gemma888 Posts: 9,578 Member
    Made Cajun roux for my turkey meatballs stew, to be served with fluffy herb butter cauliflower rice. Chose to pan fry the meatballs in the skillet first before adding it to the slow cooker to do its thing.

40fyj7rx00l6.jpg
    03ndpaxx8f1t.jpg
  • 4oz chicken, 2oz spinach, 7oz med apple, & half avocado! Delicious GAINZ!!
    ADD ME
  • andreascjonsson
    andreascjonsson Posts: 433 Member
    Just a huuuuge omelett with freshly picked mushrooms,water chestnuts,broccoli and waayyyyy to much cheese.
  • amgreenwell
    amgreenwell Posts: 1,268 Member
    slow cooker pork bbq with steamed peas and creamed corn
  • aokoye
    aokoye Posts: 3,495 Member
    The plan for this evening is trout in papillot with homemade preserved lemons, capers (not home preserved), onions, and parsley. I'll probably make some Israeli couscous as well.
  • rainingribbons
    rainingribbons Posts: 1,051 Member
    Baked chicken thighs, sauteed green beans, and homemade mashed potatoes. Yum!
  • AngryViking1970
    AngryViking1970 Posts: 2,847 Member
    Pan fried flounder, basmati rice and sautéed spinach w/garlic.
  • Peregrin72
    Peregrin72 Posts: 27 Member
    Breakfast this morning: three eggs scrambled with spinach and onion, topped with Parmesan cheese and a pat of butter. Yum!
  • acpgee
    acpgee Posts: 7,589 Member
    I'm the weekend cook. Sunday night was miso glazed aubergine, followed by easy home style peking duck. That's breasts only (not a whole roast duck) with ready made peking pancakes from the deep freeze section of the asian supermarket, hoisin thinned with soy, cucumber and green onion.
  • amgreenwell
    slow cooker chicken pasta Florentine with roasted brussel sprouts
  • DistortedVisionUK
    DistortedVisionUK Posts: 35 Member
    n9pjsu9s798j.jpg
    awcjzb5k0pmk.jpg
  • hesn92
    hesn92 Posts: 5,967 Member
    edited October 2018
    last night I made biscuits and gravy and scrambled eggs lol. I don't really care for it but I needed something quick and easy. I also ate my toddlers leftover rice and beans from a mexican restaurant the night before and ate that with my eggs. refried beans with eggs is really yummy.
  • bigbandjohn
    bigbandjohn Posts: 769 Member
    Not counting my regular breakfast, I made Creamy Fontina-Mushroom pasta as a treat for my mom. The last time I made it was over a year ago. It says 4 portions, but we are getting about 8.

Also smoked a pork butt. Had those leftovers for lunch today.
  • 777Gemma888
    Chicken tetrazini ( low crab spaghetti noodles) with oven baked parmesan broccoli, carrots & snap peas.

x39h2x20e0nh.jpg
  • AustinRuadhain
    AustinRuadhain Posts: 2,572 Member
    I made a bowl of mustard greens and black beans, a bowl of steamed mushrooms with garlic and herbs, plus a mandarin orange.
  • lporter229
    lporter229 Posts: 4,907 Member
    Thai red curry with tofu and vegetables, served over Basmati rice.
  • amgreenwell
    Surprising yummy, last-minute chicken noodle soup
  • 777Gemma888
    Tried out the cauli + almond meal + almond flour mash with garlic brown butter. Pan tossed spicy green beans. Faux fish cakes with more crunch vs a soft center - a little flatter than what many would recognise .

990urtuml7kn.jpg
    rgjujxi6z9th.jpg
  • dechowj
    dechowj Posts: 148 Member
    venison stew in a crock pot.
  • hesn92
    hesn92 Posts: 5,967 Member
    Chili