If it didn't have calories, right now I would eat...

Options

Replies

• nutmegoreo
    nutmegoreo Posts: 15,532 Member
    Options
    pinuplove wrote: »
    nutmegoreo wrote: »
    beaglady wrote: »
    All this cinnamon roll talk is evil. Now I want PA Dutch sticky buns with pecans.
    kd0xhynhff4i.jpg

I think pecan rolls are what got the handbasket started. These look close enough to bring along.

The original bus was headed to get pecan rolls. But then so many people wanted to come along, that it became a train. And then someone started misbehaving (I blame @Tacklewasher) and the train was rerouted. By that time we had so many treats along with dining cars, ice cream cars, and pet cars, that no one seemed to care what the destination was anymore, they just wanted to join the party. Even the nice forum people were corrupted.

Right, but when did our destination change to somewhere...warmer? I believe panties were bunched along the way :lol:

I blame @Tacklewasher
  • Tacklewasher
    Tacklewasher Posts: 7,122 Member
    Options
    All this cinnamon roll talk is evil. Now I want PA Dutch sticky buns with pecans.
    kd0xhynhff4i.jpg

I think pecan rolls are what got the handbasket started. These look close enough to bring along.

The original bus was headed to get pecan rolls. But then so many people wanted to come along, that it became a train. And then someone started misbehaving (I blame @Tacklewasher) and the train was rerouted. By that time we had so many treats along with dining cars, ice cream cars, and pet cars, that no one seemed to care what the destination was anymore, they just wanted to join the party. Even the nice forum people were corrupted.

Right, but when did our destination change to somewhere...warmer? I believe panties were bunched along the way :lol:

I still wanna know if someone will make me a sammich
  • pinuplove
    pinuplove Posts: 12,874 Member
    Options
    kd0xhynhff4i.jpg

That depends. How well can you eat and drive?
  • nutmegoreo
    nutmegoreo Posts: 15,532 Member
    Options
    kd0xhynhff4i.jpg

Dining room scraps for you, troublemaker.
  • MoHousdon
    MoHousdon Posts: 8,719 Member
    Options
    Apples are healthy, right??
    e6nunrbhivk4.jpg

I just found out we're having a caramel apple bar at work Friday!!! I'm still going to despise being here, but at least I get caramel apples!
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    I make homemade cinnamon rolls once a year, for Christmas morning breakfast. It's probably a good thing I only make them then! The amount of butter and brown sugar involved is staggering :lol:

Must have pecans inside and cream cheese icing on top.

You must take pictures for the thread!

From that description alone it sounds amazing.
  • pinuplove
    Options
    j674h9py63o4.jpg
  • MsBaz2018
    MsBaz2018 Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    5dd3fhkkq28t.png

Kryptonite. I stayed at a hotel for a couple of weeks while waiting for my apartment to be available and unfortunately they had these in the rooms. My bill and waistline increased.
  • nicsflyingcircus
    nicsflyingcircus Posts: 2,404 Member
    Options
    About 70% of the literally 20-plus pounds of candy that my three trick or treating kids raked in.
  • bioklutz
    bioklutz Posts: 1,365 Member
    Options
    I am craving some spicy ramen and a bacon cheeseburger.

o.jpg

wide_8885.jpg
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options
    I make homemade cinnamon rolls once a year, for Christmas morning breakfast. It's probably a good thing I only make them then! The amount of butter and brown sugar involved is staggering :lol:

Here they are from last year, pre-icing :smiley:

xrazvtrksef2.jpg

Takes the pan & runs off.
  • pinuplove
    edited November 2018
    Options

xrazvtrksef2.jpg

I'll need that pan back when you're done :angry: I really like it!
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options

xrazvtrksef2.jpg

Sticks foot out *trips her* grabs pan of goodies before it hits the floor and sprints to a safe place :D

• Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Options

xrazvtrksef2.jpg

OMG *drools* yessss
  • ladyreva78
    ladyreva78 Posts: 4,080 Member
    Options
    bioklutz wrote: »
    I am craving some spicy ramen and a bacon cheeseburger.

o.jpg

wide_8885.jpg

I'll have an order of that! Ramen as appetizer and a bacon Cheeseburger as main :tongue:

and a serving of this for dessert:

xrazvtrksef2.jpg

• kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options
    crazyravr wrote: »

xrazvtrksef2.jpg

Seeing how this is right from the oven, I am willing to bet you would not get very far with that pan. Could be really "heavy" if you know what I mean :)

That's why they have oven mitts.