If it didn't have calories, right now I would eat...

Options

Replies

• psychod787
    psychod787 Posts: 4,088 Member
    Options
    crazyravr wrote: »
    pinuplove wrote: »
    I make homemade cinnamon rolls once a year, for Christmas morning breakfast. It's probably a good thing I only make them then! The amount of butter and brown sugar involved is staggering :lol:

Must have pecans inside and cream cheese icing on top.

You must take pictures for the thread!

From that description alone it sounds amazing.

Here they are from last year, pre-icing :smiley:

xrazvtrksef2.jpg

Takes the pan & runs off.

Seeing how this is right from the oven, I am willing to bet you would not get very far with that pan. Could be really "heavy" if you know what I mean :)

Totally worth the burns God father.
    Totally!
  • pinuplove
    pinuplove Posts: 12,874 Member
    Options
    Calm down people, they're just cinnamon rolls :laugh:
  • Tacklewasher
    Tacklewasher Posts: 7,122 Member
    Options

Hit the mall last night and walked by the Cinnezon. They sell singles. I didn't buy one. I might Saturday and have it Sunday after my longish run. Or maybe just hit the mall right after my run, cuz if it's pouring like it did this morning I ain't running.
  • pinuplove
    Options

Hit the mall last night and walked by the Cinnezon. They sell singles. I didn't buy one. I might Saturday and have it Sunday after my longish run. Or maybe just hit the mall right after my run, cuz if it's pouring like it did this morning I ain't running.

Is Cinnezon the Canadian knock off of Cinnabon? :tongue: :lol:
  • Tacklewasher
    Tacklewasher Posts: 7,122 Member
    Options

There was some franchising issues a few years back and the local one changed from Cinnabon to Cinnzeo (not what I wrote above). I can get 12 packs of Cinnabon in the grocery store, but not singles.

Huh. Looking at the website, Cinnabon is just back east and the one in the mall is Cinnzeo. Cinnzeo is in Western Canada, Mexico and the Middle East, but based in Calgary.
  • pinuplove
    Options

There was some franchising issues a few years back and the local one changed from Cinnabon to Cinnzeo (not what I wrote above). I can get 12 packs of Cinnabon in the grocery store, but not singles.

Huh. Looking at the website, Cinnabon is just back east and the one in the mall is Cinnzeo. Cinnzeo is in Western Canada, Mexico and the Middle East, but based in Calgary.

So it sort of is? :tongue: And now I want cinnamon rolls too.
  • MoHousdon
    MoHousdon Posts: 8,722 Member
    Options

Luckily for you, you know how to make what I can only imagine are gooey and delicious ones!
  • FireOpalCO
    FireOpalCO Posts: 641 Member
    Options
    I make homemade cinnamon rolls once a year, for Christmas morning breakfast. It's probably a good thing I only make them then! The amount of butter and brown sugar involved is staggering :lol:

xrazvtrksef2.jpg

Who needs icing? Just dump a scoop of vanilla ice cream on top and we're good to go.
  • MsBaz2018
    MsBaz2018 Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    FireOpalCO wrote: »

xrazvtrksef2.jpg

Who needs icing? Just dump a scoop of vanilla ice cream on top and we're good to go.

That would be the perfect bread for the apple raisin bread pudding I am baking on Sunday...
  • kimny72
    kimny72 Posts: 16,013 Member
    Options
    Just googled "nearest Cinnabon", it's unfortunately 40 miles away. May need to hit a local bakery on the way home and see if they have calorie-worthy cinnamon buns.
  • kilojules64
    kilojules64 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Nathan's pigs in a blanket and crinkle fries with lots of ketchup.
  • kimny72
    kimny72 Posts: 16,013 Member
    Options
    Nathan's pigs in a blanket and crinkle fries with lots of ketchup.

Oh, Nathan's cheese fries! I miss them so much...

hvvm8ofr74en.jpg
  • MikePTY
    MikePTY Posts: 3,814 Member
    Options
    Cheeseburgers. Always all of the Cheeseburgers.
  • FireOpalCO
    FireOpalCO Posts: 641 Member
    edited November 2018
    Options
    MikePTY wrote: »
    Cheeseburgers. Always all of the Cheeseburgers.

I can usually avoid cheeseburgers because so many places only have American "cheese", which is one of those things we should just fire into the sun and pretend never existed. Someplace where I can get a thick, rare black angus or buffalo burger on a toasted bun with choice of real cheese? I've already teleported there and using the tablecloth as a bib.
  • CarvedTones
    CarvedTones Posts: 2,340 Member
    Options
    MoHousdon wrote: »

Luckily for you, you know how to make what I can only imagine are gooey and delicious ones!

But that's so much work!! :tired_face:

Lookie what Pizza Hut has, though:
    tpywghttqvf4.jpg

Guess what I'm having for dinner! :smiley:

At least they are mini; however they are also many...
  • pinuplove
    Options
    MoHousdon wrote: »

But that's so much work!! :tired_face:

Lookie what Pizza Hut has, though:
    tpywghttqvf4.jpg

Guess what I'm having for dinner! :smiley:

At least they are mini; however they are also many...

80 calories each x 10, so at least the damage will be limited to 800 calories and a possible tummyache :lol:
  • Lillymoo01
    Lillymoo01 Posts: 2,865 Member
    Options
    h4oje3ojaehy.jpg

I love a good cheesymite scroll and could do with one right now!
  • Idontcareyoupick
    Idontcareyoupick Posts: 2,840 Member
    Options
    A big stack of dark chocolate peppermint pancakes with 2 jumbo pork hot links