Sorry babe. That's a deal-breaker

Replies

• pudgy1977
    pudgy1977 Posts: 13,499 Member
    edited November 2018
    If your second toe is bigger than your big toe...call me when you complete your evolution
  • Abuse, alcoholism, drugs or Cheating
  • kam26001
    kam26001 Posts: 2,794 Member
    Brown slacks
  • pudgy1977
    kam26001 wrote: »
    Brown slacks

Please don’t use that word
  • newmeadow
    newmeadow Posts: 1,295 Member
    kam26001 wrote: »
    Brown slacks

Oh you. ❤️
  • jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    If ALL of your exes treated you like garbage, and you were soooo good to them...then you either hate yourself enough to keep seeking out abusive partners, or you are lying. Either way, I'm out.
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    edited November 2018
    Trying to *kitten* me by forcing me to accept your convoluted distortion of reality because the truth is not in your favor...

I'm not going to accept that you meant something completely different from what you actually said

[edited by MFP Moderators]
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    I'm not going to accept that you meant something completely different from what you actually said

Unfortunately, this is very common. Someone says "Just leave" when what they really want is for you to stay. I am not a damn mind reader. Say what you really want, I don't have time for games.

This an rhetorical question.... Make me want to throat punch a wall
  • Mean_Spice
    Mean_Spice Posts: 279 Member
    If ALL of your exes treated you like garbage, and you were soooo good to them...then you either hate yourself enough to keep seeking out abusive partners, or you are lying. Either way, I'm out.

It is like I told my bother after seven failed marriages: 'all your ex's have one thing in common, you.'
  • pudgy1977
    The holes in the wall...those were deal breakers
  • mustacheU2Lift
    mustacheU2Lift Posts: 5,844 Member
    admaarie wrote: »
    ^ haha if that’s the case I’d be single forever. I’m always eating in bed

Nooooooo. Eating in bed is not ok with me. Eating in the car also. No one eats anything in my car..I will push you out whilst still in motion.

Excellent use of whilst. Ten points to Ravenclaw.

:D:D:D
  • bojack5
    bojack5 Posts: 2,859 Member
    If you spread the jelly over the peanut butter...done

You must spread jelly on one side of the bread and peanut butter on the other.

I have never done it this way!
  • admaarie
    admaarie Posts: 4,297 Member
    Oh another deal breaker is someone who lacks motivation. Who’s content with being stagnant. I dated someone for a few months who just didn’t want to improve on anything and it’s draining when you have certain goals.
  • honeybee__12
    honeybee__12 Posts: 15,688 Member
    I don't need to see your food while you eat it, close your mouth you animal.
    A no go.
  • epr31295
    epr31295 Posts: 6,213 Member
    Someone who is not willing to try a Bacon Peanut butter Cheese Burger!
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    denny_mac wrote: »
    If she celebrates a "Birthday Month"

no. please go away. and not just for the month.

What about birthday week?

I celebrated my 19th birthday for an entire week and it was the best time of my life, I think, I don’t remember.

Now if my birthday lands on a weekend, you can bet it’s my birthday all weekend!

Yeah, mines usually nothing special but I'll throw my weight around a bit over the weekend... Pick the movie, the dinner, the dessert...

Well... I guess I pretty much do this every weekend 🤷🏽‍♂️😂
  • Chael2dot0
    Chael2dot0 Posts: 1,189 Member
    Lack of respect
  • Narcissism