The middle agers group. (Upper 30s,40s & 50ish folks)

Replies

• joshclarke22
    joshclarke22 Posts: 5 Member
    Ok, so here goes. I turned 40 in July and am in need of a lifestyle change. I am brand new to MFP but I have been eating better and exercising more. Feel free to add me so we can stay motivated together. Together we can do this. Also, if there any other night shifters on here that have tips for staying on track please feel free to message me. Thanks ya'll.
  • AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    Happy Wednesday my Middle Aged buddies.
    So I got home yesterday to a notice on the door our water is being turned off at 11am to work on something down the street. I have showered, I'm running the dishwasher, I will wash some dishes them go buy a case of water because my son was concerned about having no water at lunch time. Then I'll hang out at the mall this afternoon because it always seems when something is shut off all you want is that thing.

Hope you have spectacular days
  • missladyj631
    missladyj631 Posts: 33 Member
    40 year old Mom and Wife here. Looking to lose about 40-50lbs. I did here once before I have to do it again. Let's get healthy!!! Please add me!!
  • Becca21765
    Becca21765 Posts: 1 Member
    New here. I'm 53. Looking for motivation add me
  • Cardioguy81
    Cardioguy81 Posts: 196 Member
    Nice 6 mile jog tonight, threw in some bicycle crunches, burpees, leg lifts and air squats then took the kids to get ice cream while I drank a protein/turmeric shake, fun times
  • TonyB0588
    TonyB0588 Posts: 9,520 Member
    Welp...I notice I've been posting from last week and that's the last time I was here so my apologies for being late to the party...but I brought☕🍰....it's too early for 🍕🍻....plus we're supposed to be all🍇🍅....just shhh and enjoy!😉👍

Have a great day my favorite folks!!!!😘

Thanks for the offerings!!
  • TonyB0588
    TonyB0588 Posts: 9,520 Member
    TracyB627 wrote: »
    Hi, please add me. I turned 51 in October and I’m determined to be fabulous in my 50’s and on! I’ve currently lost 53 lbs and have 51 to go! I’ve been using this app since the end of September and I love it! 😊

You're not so old yet. I'll be 53 in February. Will add you.
  • AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    I don't like being injured. :(
    Life is boring when you can't do active things.
  • EsteeVibes
    EsteeVibes Posts: 60 Member
    37 and new 😘
  • OAMC
    OAMC Posts: 2 Member
    I’m 40. Nice to see lots of colleagues of similar age! To whom should I ask to be add?
  • competeagain2x
    competeagain2x Posts: 149 Member
    EsteeVibes wrote: »
    37 and new 😘

No way you’re 37!
  • mamaLBSdown
    mamaLBSdown Posts: 24 Member
    Just turned 40, feel free to add me!
  • Anna022119
    Anna022119 Posts: 545 Member
    Good morning peeps!
    Have a great Thursday.
  • Cardioguy81
    Cardioguy81 Posts: 196 Member
    Good morning from the DMV. Going to skip the run this morning. Will just do some calisthenics and stretching...
  • Clau_Ioana1202
    Clau_Ioana1202 Posts: 40 Member
    38 here. Good morning all! :smile: Today I have a dance-aerobic class I am very excited about! It's at 18:30 and I hope no food after the class. Have a great day, you all!
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Good morning middleagers :)
  • kreeseamon
    kreeseamon Posts: 11 Member
    Ummmm... yes please. Old and sassy here. 🤣
  • krich0502
    krich0502 Posts: 63 Member
    Hey good morning, just found this group...just my speed. I’m 41 and started getting fit as I approached 40. So I’ve been in the gym regularly for a couple of years and lost 40lbs. Hope to find friends to stay on this fit and healthy track!
  • krich0502
    krich0502 Posts: 63 Member
    Claucescu wrote: »
    38 here. Good morning all! :smile: Today I have a dance-aerobic class I am very excited about! It's at 18:30 and I hope no food after the class. Have a great day, you all!

Dance exercise classes are the best. So fun it doesn’t feel like a chore.
  • J_NY_Z
    J_NY_Z Posts: 2,535 Member
    I'm feeling all of my 43 years this morning after yesterdays heavy squat session. Water, Advil, repeat.