What did you do today that was NOT NICE?

Replies

• cdlee4
    cdlee4 Posts: 507 Member
    Vikka_V wrote: »
    Our office shares an email account, I read some and didn't feel like answering them, so marked them unread so someone else could deal with it

ox86zkwuq3gt.gif
  • epr3996
    epr3996 Posts: 2,719 Member
    I thought all the kids in my neighborhood could use a day off from school so I took my own padlocks and locked all the gates to the middle school. Oh wait you can't get fingerprints from a padlock right? Hold on someone is knocking on my door!
  • STLBADGIRL
    STLBADGIRL Posts: 1,693 Member
    epr3996 wrote: »
    I thought all the kids in my neighborhood could use a day off from school so I took my own padlocks and locked all the gates to the middle school. Oh wait you can't get fingerprints from a padlock right? Hold on someone is knocking on my door!

Some school districts here are closed for voting. I thought it was pretty cool.
  • Mandygring
    Mandygring Posts: 704 Member
    I told someone they looked like a retired lumberjack :/
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Not a thing....I'm sweet as can be (today)
  • CaptainFantastic01
    CaptainFantastic01 Posts: 9,557 Member
    I thought some mean things about this condescending person i was forced to interact with today
  • CaptainFantastic01
    denny_mac wrote: »
    I thought some mean things about this condescending person i was forced to interact with today

Did you mean "mean" as in unkind? Or "mean", as in average?

i didn't think anything that someone else in my position wouldn't think
  • ailsalw
    ailsalw Posts: 1,265 Member
    When my gym stalker stood I front of me while I did chest presses and said hi I pretended I hand heard
    Then he squatted down and waved saying hi, I waved back saying bye
    Urg take the hint
  • LiveInLeggings
    LiveInLeggings Posts: 222 Member
    Told my boss to *kitten* off. I need a new job.
  • CaptainFantastic01

boy do I have a job for you
  • STLBADGIRL

@LiveInLeggings I've only told mine that in my head. I need a new job as well! Feel better today!
  • STLBADGIRL
    Gave a false reason as to why I Canceled an appointment......the real reason is it is too cold to be bothered with it!
  • honeybee__12
    honeybee__12 Posts: 15,688 Member
    Did you ever know someone that for no apparent reason just gets on your nerves?
    I have one of those,
    I had unkind thoughts about that person, more than once.
  • RastaLousGirl
    RastaLousGirl Posts: 2,119 Member
    Well.. I kinda yelled or as I call it " talked loudly" to my husband because he interrupted me as I was telling him a story.. Which is crazy because I interrupted him to "loudly" tell him that it was rude to do so. No excuses, but I need to state that this is before coffee intake. And no.. I am not pregnant.
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    I totally forgot it was my sons half birthday. (We do mini celebrations). I always make him birthday pancakes and give him a little gift, not only did I not make the pancakes, I did not get the gift and I didn’t acknowledge it at all.

He's becoming a man now... 🤷🏽‍♂️
  • jaxsmama123
    jaxsmama123 Posts: 165 Member
    woke up..
  • RastaLousGirl
    RastaLousGirl Posts: 2,119 Member
    I totally forgot it was my sons half birthday. (We do mini celebrations). I always make him birthday pancakes and give him a little gift, not only did I not make the pancakes, I did not get the gift and I didn’t acknowledge it at all.

Aww.. That is so cute! Not about the forgetting thing, but about the half birthdays!

I hope you didn't take it too hard on your self. We get caught up in life sometimes and things like this happens. You are an awesome mommy, just remember that! <3<3<3
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member

He's becoming a man now... 🤷🏽‍♂️

Not yet, but too soon he will be. We’ve been having all the “talks” lately. About how he’s going to begin to change. And it crushes my heart. Thankfully he still carries a sweet, innocent soul and loves his Mama.

Oh you only get one, you only get one yeah...

And I know you don't get the reference lol, but I had too...

The only talk I ever had was... "You better not be doing anything stupid" :lol:

Can't wait to pass down that wisdom one day lol...