Lose 20lbs by Feb 1st Accountability Buddies

Options

Replies

• MissTeriAnn
    MissTeriAnn Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Would love to lose 20 pounds by February 🙌 count me in! I’m currently 165 at 5’3”.
    Goal by February 145 😊

I have same issue. Im 5'3" at 162. Went to doctor and was told I'm "OBESE " Like really, OMG!!!!
    Yes, it’s hard to hear those words “obese” but look at the bright side, you’re on your way to a healthier you!! :)

My last appointment the doctor said “your not going to like what I have to say but YOU NEED TO LOSE WEIGHT” lol. I smiled and said “I know and I’m on my way towards it” I was 180 so I know I can lose another 20 but I need to stay committed. This is by far the most challenging journey I’ve had in my life. Lol.

I think by February we can lose a nice chunk off! 😊
  • MissTeriAnn
    MissTeriAnn Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Well here’s my weekly weigh in. I slacked off this week. Stopped T25 because my husband stopped too and didn’t meal prep. I went shopping so I have some healthy foods to meal prep for the next few day. I started work again after maternity leave and I noticed I like to snack. I bought almonds and that’s been saving me from eating unhealthy. No weight loss but absolutely no gain either. I’m stating to wonder if my scale is broken lol.

I’d love some recommendations for a scale. I’d like to buy one that includes the body fat.

Anywhoo, have a great Sunday! Thankfully we have no plans so I will be home, I’ll meal prep and take the dog and baby to the park :)

Challenge Starting Weight: 165.4
    Goal Weight: 145.4

Sunday 10/07 = 163.0
    Sunday 10/14 = 160.2
    Sunday 10/21 = 159.2
    Sunday 10/28 = 160.0
    Sunday 11/04 = 159.4
    Sunday 11/11 = 159.4
  • heroyalslimness
    heroyalslimness Posts: 591 Member
    Options
    I am in! I get weighed by my doctor every three weeks. Starting weight-172. Yes, hoping to be down 20 pounds by Feb
  • Dukare
    Dukare Posts: 144 Member
    edited November 2018
    Options
    I am so inspired by all you guys pushing for hitting those goals, and some hitting them! Way to go!!

I weighed myself this morning and I was 2lb less, but I think it has more to do with not having breakfast yet, and the big #2 which occurred previously.

*sigh. The anticipation of potentially keeping that number tomorrow or the next is making it hard for me to focus hahaa.

Here I go!!
  • KimmieCapone
    KimmieCapone Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Am I too late?!
  • MissLotte
    MissLotte Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I'm in. I have the following goals;

CW 168lbs

1st: to reach 164 lbs by Nov 30th

2nd: to reach 159 lbs by Dec 31st

3rd: to reach 153 lbs by Jan 31st

4th: to reach 148 lbs by Feb 28th

My goals do go beyond this.
  • karenesg
    karenesg Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    Happy Monday! Time to reset and restart. Hope everyone has a good week ahead

ed4jknoo2gkm.jpg
    cajvqs2ccg9d.jpg
  • amberellen12
    amberellen12 Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Monday weigh in:

SW 187.4 10/22
    CW 183.8
    GW 140 07/30

Making sure I get my pilate bench exercises in everyday. 3 more lbs by the end of Nov and then 5 lbs each month after that.
  • BEKINDER1277
    BEKINDER1277 Posts: 1 Member
    edited November 2018
    Options
    :)
  • tthickens637
    tthickens637 Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    Dukare wrote: »
    Making random food is hard to calorie count

I use the recipe tool. I create a recipe and enter each ingredient and quantity. Its not perfect but it helps

Wow, I think I'm missing something... recipe tool? Is that part of mfp or a different app? TIA
  • 73CL350
    73CL350 Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    Dukare wrote: »
    Making random food is hard to calorie count

I use the recipe tool. I create a recipe and enter each ingredient and quantity. Its not perfect but it helps

Wow, I think I'm missing something... recipe tool? Is that part of mfp or a different app? TIA

You can create meals and recipes in the mfp app ... in diary, in a sub tab for each
  • Kiyomoo
    Kiyomoo Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    10/24/2018 - (first day I joined the group) 214.5
    10/28/2018 - 210.8
    11/11/2018 - 205.5 down 9 pounds

Great job!
  • sagahmed
    sagahmed Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I’m in!
  • oajeadeg1
    oajeadeg1 Posts: 2 Member
    edited November 2018
    Options
    Is it too late to join??
    SW-198
    GW-169

• tthickens637
    tthickens637 Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    Headed out for a month vacation at the end of the week. Wish me luck. I know I can do this!!
  • ghostgeneratrix
    ghostgeneratrix Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I want to join in. I'm 155 pounds, looking to get to a 130 pounds. So this aligns with my plan exactly.