Maintainers Weekly Check In - November 2018

Replies

• mtaratoot
    mtaratoot Posts: 12,945 Member
    hesn92 wrote: »
    I'm so annoyed. I think there's something wrong with my scale. Last last week I weighed myself and I was 147.3. Today I weighed myself and I was 157.8. ???????

I replaced my scale a few months ago because the body composition button quit working most of the time. The new scale wasn't accurate as compared to my other scale and to a balance that I have access to at work. The body composition numbers were also way off. I took it back, and now most days I just record weight. Take your scale back and get one that works better. That's an easy way to be happier, yes?
  • hesn92
    hesn92 Posts: 5,967 Member
    mtaratoot wrote: »
    I'm so annoyed. I think there's something wrong with my scale. Last last week I weighed myself and I was 147.3. Today I weighed myself and I was 157.8. ???????

I replaced my scale a few months ago because the body composition button quit working most of the time. The new scale wasn't accurate as compared to my other scale and to a balance that I have access to at work. The body composition numbers were also way off. I took it back, and now most days I just record weight. Take your scale back and get one that works better. That's an easy way to be happier, yes?

I don't think I can take it back, I've had it for at least a few months now.
  • psychod787
    psychod787 Posts: 4,088 Member
    mtaratoot wrote: »

I don't think I can take it back, I've had it for at least a few months now.

If you bought it from wal-mart, they will take back almost anything. Just might get store credit w/o box or receipt.
  • mfpfreedomnow
    mfpfreedomnow Posts: 52 Member
    Name: Patricia
    Height: 5'7"
    Total weight lost: 16 lbs.
    Time it took to lose: 12 to 14 months
    How long in maintenance: ~2 weeks
    Maintenance weight range: 124 - 125 lbs.

Week of...
    November 11: 123 lbs.

Success(es)/struggle(s) of the week: I still need to sleep better for sure. So I am going to try my best to do so on Mondays and Fridays. Other than that, I have admittedly had intense sugar cravings earlier in the week which I think again has to do with my lack of quality sleep. And not sleeping well made it so that even when I did indulge in sugary snacks, I felt no boost to my energy at all under less an hour after eating. Therefore, this week, I will sleep 6 hours for sure at least on Mondays and Fridays. It's good for me, it's good for my kids, and it's good for everyone! :)

Keeping it going,

Patricia