PHOTO ONLY SUCCESS STORIES!

Replies

• TeamNemesisSteve
    TeamNemesisSteve Posts: 134 Member
    xwmmho6t58jq.jpeg

Hey, you voted!!! High five! I've seen your pictures on several of these threads...you look fantastic!

Thank you!
  • suzjab wrote: »
    4i7tlxsbpskk.jpg

Down 126 lbs from Sept 2017 to today. Clean-eating and serious gym time.

Looking for committed, fun, fitness-minded friends also! I need to liven-up my friends list.

Amazing work, way to go! Your arms look great, are you using any specific lifting/ strength program?
  • SweatsOnSunday
    SweatsOnSunday Posts: 514 Member
    suzjab wrote: »
    4i7tlxsbpskk.jpg

Looking for committed, fun, fitness-minded friends also! I need to liven-up my friends list.

Amazing work, way to go! Your arms look great, are you using any specific lifting/ strength program?

Hi! And thank you! No specific program. I design my own workouts. :) While safely doing so, I simply lift as HEAVY as possible, and once I can hit 8 reps at my HEAVIEST, it's time to increase weight.
    4i7tlxsbpskk.jpg

Hi! And thank you! No specific program. I design my own workouts. :) While safely doing so, I simply lift as HEAVY as possible, and once I can hit 8 reps at my HEAVIEST, it's time to increase weight.

Really need to hire you as a nutritionist and a coach!
  • AnnPT77
    AnnPT77 Posts: 31,966 Member
    This really needs a bit'o'bump - so many people, so much success, so many more works-in-progress and photos to add, still hiding out there. Anybody?
  • keezo1
    keezo1 Posts: 204 Member
    Great pics
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!