Options

Replies

• iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    Options
    caco_ethes wrote: »
    nooshi713 wrote: »
    denny_mac wrote: »
    talks too much about her exes, like finds a way to take most every conversation to an ex she had.
    enough. we all have exes, but I don't need to hear about them all the damn time

Usually that is a sign that the person is not over their ex....

This. I dated a guy a while back and all he could talk about how Michelle ruined his life. How Michelle was a see you next tuesday. yadda yadda yadda.

Guess who married Michelle the following year?

And i guarandamntee he wishes he was single now

don't you go and ruin this storybook romance
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Options
    iMago wrote: »
    caco_ethes wrote: »
    talks too much about her exes, like finds a way to take most every conversation to an ex she had.

This. I dated a guy a while back and all he could talk about how Michelle ruined his life. How Michelle was a see you next tuesday. yadda yadda yadda.

And i guarandamntee he wishes he was single now

don't you go and ruin this storybook romance

Destroying romance is kinda my gig
  • SubZeroDude
    SubZeroDude Posts: 1,519 Member
    Options
    Must be black

#swirl
  • Bullet_with_Butterfly_Wings
    Options
    admaarie wrote: »
    Usually another reason when a guy keeps talking to me about his ex and how she was “crazy” my first instinct is he did something to make her that way..

g4qell7hn4t0.png

I love George! :D
  • newmeadow
    newmeadow Posts: 1,295 Member
    Options

The baby making will commence then. Imagine the harmonious family life, good manners and superior upbringing those kids will enjoy.
  • pudgy1977
    pudgy1977 Posts: 13,499 Member
    Options
    Usually another reason when a guy keeps talking to me about his ex and how she was “crazy” my first instinct is he did something to make her that way..

That’s been my experience as well. If you can’t find fault in anything you’ve done, you’re most likely a narcissist. Clearly exceptions to this statement but not many
  • admaarie
    admaarie Posts: 4,297 Member
    Options
    pudgy1977 wrote: »

That’s been my experience as well. If you can’t find fault in anything you’ve done, you’re most likely a narcissist. Clearly exceptions to this statement but not many

Yea for sure! There was one guy that genuinely had an ex that was just out of it. But the majority actually just messed them up real bad then acted like they were crazy.
  • pudgy1977
    edited November 2018
    Options
    If your second toe is bigger than your big toe...call me when you complete your evolution
  • ChasingMyDreamsChristine
    Options
    Abuse, alcoholism, drugs or Cheating
  • kam26001
    kam26001 Posts: 2,799 Member
    Options
    Brown slacks
  • pudgy1977
    Options
    kam26001 wrote: »
    Brown slacks

Please don’t use that word
  • newmeadow
    newmeadow Posts: 1,295 Member
    Options
    kam26001 wrote: »
    Brown slacks

Oh you. ❤️
  • jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    Options
    If ALL of your exes treated you like garbage, and you were soooo good to them...then you either hate yourself enough to keep seeking out abusive partners, or you are lying. Either way, I'm out.
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    edited November 2018
    Options
    Trying to *kitten* me by forcing me to accept your convoluted distortion of reality because the truth is not in your favor...

I'm not going to accept that you meant something completely different from what you actually said

[edited by MFP Moderators]
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    I'm not going to accept that you meant something completely different from what you actually said

Unfortunately, this is very common. Someone says "Just leave" when what they really want is for you to stay. I am not a damn mind reader. Say what you really want, I don't have time for games.

This an rhetorical question.... Make me want to throat punch a wall
  • Mean_Spice
    Mean_Spice Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    If ALL of your exes treated you like garbage, and you were soooo good to them...then you either hate yourself enough to keep seeking out abusive partners, or you are lying. Either way, I'm out.

It is like I told my bother after seven failed marriages: 'all your ex's have one thing in common, you.'
  • pudgy1977
    Options
    The holes in the wall...those were deal breakers
  • mustacheU2Lift
    mustacheU2Lift Posts: 5,844 Member
    Options
    ^ haha if that’s the case I’d be single forever. I’m always eating in bed

Nooooooo. Eating in bed is not ok with me. Eating in the car also. No one eats anything in my car..I will push you out whilst still in motion.

Excellent use of whilst. Ten points to Ravenclaw.

:D:D:D
  • bojack5
    bojack5 Posts: 2,859 Member
    Options
    If you spread the jelly over the peanut butter...done

You must spread jelly on one side of the bread and peanut butter on the other.

I have never done it this way!