24 Hours of Exercise per Month Challenge - DECEMBER 2018

Options
JDMac82
JDMac82 Posts: 3,192 Member
Here's the 24 hour challenge thread for DECEMBER . Let's do it again!! And welcome to any newcomers!

The goal is to accomplish at least 24 hours of exercise during the month.(MORE IS GREAT) Any type of activity that you would log in your exercise diary counts (both cardio and strength training) ~ walking, running, paddling, biking, swimming, gardening, weight training, dancing, HIIT, aerobics, elliptical, rowing, circuit training, stretching, etc. You get the idea.

For you BEASTS out there (you know who you are), if you want to do more, just post your personal goal that is over the baseline challenge goal.

And for anyone who wants to join part of the way through, just post a comparable goal to finish out the month (for example, joining half way through, post a goal of 12 hours).

There is no group for this and no private messages needed. No fancy spreadsheets either, just report your running totals here in the thread.

Happy Exercising!!

Last month's thread is here for examples on how to log your info:
https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10703972/24-hours-of-exercise-per-month-challenge-november-2018/p8

Replies

• JDMac82
    JDMac82 Posts: 3,192 Member
    Options
    Didn't make the goal last month so I try to hit 30 again this month. Also, if you still need someone to start the threads for Jan/Feb I could do it.

Yes, that would be greatly appreciated, work will have me busy and not sure if ill be able to post it during 2019.
  • Slinky_BraveHeartBunsOfSteel
    Slinky_BraveHeartBunsOfSteel Posts: 10,891 Member
    edited December 2018
    Options
    In! I'll aim for 30+ hours this month. :)
  • Slinky_BraveHeartBunsOfSteel
    Slinky_BraveHeartBunsOfSteel Posts: 10,891 Member
    edited December 2018
    Options
    ....................................................................................................................................
    :star::heart: :star::heart: :star::heart: 30+ HOURS EXERCISE IN DECEMBER :heart: :star::heart: :star::heart: :star:
    ....................................................................................................................................

1st:

.....................................................................................................................................
    :star::heart: :star::heart: :star::heart: :star: * TOTAL: 0 hours 0 minutes * :star::heart: :star::heart: :star::heart: :star:
    .....................................................................................................................................
  • RiverInEgypt
    RiverInEgypt Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join in please.

3 dogs to walk. Can't yet walk all together - 2 young Rotties (nicknamed the velociraptors) and a GSD - so 1 'raptor and the GSD an hour in the morning, the other 'raptor half an hour (has a strained shoulder); same in the evenings. 3 hours walking a day x 5 days (2 longer weekend walks), so at least 20 hours a week.

Been working away. Just getting back into it. Various body parts objecting. Logging on here will hopefully keep me motivated when bits are ouching, the dogs are snoozing, and the wind and rain is howling down!
  • nancym30
    nancym30 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join too, please and thanks! I appreciate the challenge and need to be more active. I'm going for 24 hours in December.
  • shaniks75
    shaniks75 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I would love to join!
    I could really use a challenge like this.
    My goal is 24 hours of exercise in December.
  • ImWhisper
    ImWhisper Posts: 323 Member
    edited December 2018
    Options
    05x3pzpipt74.jpg

• Keisha1005
    Keisha1005 Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    I'm in!! 30 mins of 21 day fix total body cardio
  • SouthernMamaUnderConsruction
    Options
    Walking the mall at a brisk pace 45 minutes plus 30 minutes of a bit slower walking.. I am tired.
  • SouthernMamaUnderConsruction
    Options
    60 minutes
  • cardio_enthusiast
    cardio_enthusiast Posts: 639 Member
    Options
    December 2018: 34 Hours

1-December 68 minutes of running, 70 minutes of yard work, 30 minutes of stair stepper
    2-December
    3-December
    4-December
    5-December
    6-December
    7-December

8-December
    9-December
    10-December
    11-December
    12-December
    13-December