The middle agers group. (Upper 30s,40s & 50ish folks)

Options

Replies

• TonyB0588
    TonyB0588 Posts: 9,520 Member
    Options
    Boba_14626 wrote: »
    I am 0.3 pounds away from my original goal weight. I haven't been this light since just after high school. I feel like a million bucks. Happy Friday everyone. A bunch of good looking great people here!

My range is not very wide. Stayed in the 160s after I left school and my highest weight in the months after marriage reached 182. Generally remained in the 170s over the next 30 years, and was 173.6 this morning. Aiming for 165 again.
  • Anna022119
    Anna022119 Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    Good morning. I’m officially 48 today and to celebrate I’m having the eye patch removed from yesterday’s surgery. It’ll be a nice gift to see clearly today.

Have a great weekend my friends.

Happy birthday! 🎉
  • FitnTrimSteve
    FitnTrimSteve Posts: 664 Member
    Options
    Anna28518 wrote: »
    Good morning. I’m officially 48 today and to celebrate I’m having the eye patch removed from yesterday’s surgery. It’ll be a nice gift to see clearly today.

Happy birthday! 🎉

Thank you, Anna.
  • Grammytryingtogetfit
    Options

Happy Happy Birthday, enjoy your special day!!
  • sdereski
    sdereski Posts: 3,406 Member
    Options

Happy Birthday! Sounds like you are receiving a lovely gift today.
  • 11Templars
    11Templars Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    Happy Friday fit friends. Hope everyone has a great weekend!
  • AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    Options
    Happy birthday to all the birthday celebrators.
    it's been a good day here. tried my spin again, did some fun stuff on the ice, watched some of the big bonspiel that's on at the club and now about to organize some stuff in the shed. i like productive days
  • LovePositivity
    LovePositivity Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hope you’re all doing well! I’ve been on a happiness high all week and it’s been awesome. Got myself an Apple Watch to help me stay motivated with my heath and fitness.
  • TX_Sheepdog
    TX_Sheepdog Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hope you’re all doing well! I’ve been on a happiness high all week and it’s been awesome. Got myself an Apple Watch to help me stay motivated with my heath and fitness.

Welcome to the club... you'll find yourself looking at the rings all day trying to close them
  • orangequilt
    orangequilt Posts: 4,225 Member
    Options
    giuse622 wrote: »
    Hola, soy de Argentina y estamos en el mismo plan, sientase libre de agregarme.

Bienvenido!
  • orangequilt
    orangequilt Posts: 4,225 Member
    Options

Happy birthday! Enjoy seeing!
  • FitnTrimSteve
    Options

Happy birthday! Enjoy seeing!

Thanks. It’s amazing the difference. Like seeing in HD now.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options

Happy Birthday Steve 🎁🎊🎉🎈
    Congrats on getting the patch off.
  • nabzilla_uk
    nabzilla_uk Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Hi all, I'm in need of some new friends/support on here to keep me motivated. Preferably not 20 years younger than me! Please feel free to just add me, and have a lovely weekend all xxx
  • FitnTrimSteve
    Options

Happy Birthday Steve 🎁🎊🎉🎈
    Congrats on getting the patch off.

Thank you
  • Anna022119
    Anna022119 Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    Have a wonderful Saturday peeps!
  • FitnTrimSteve
    Options
    Anna28518 wrote: »
    Have a wonderful Saturday peeps!

You too, Anna
  • ZosimeNyx
    ZosimeNyx Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone. I am 37 years old and getting my life back on track.