New products that caught your eyes recently?

Options

Replies

• pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    Options
    fu8o5uvh0b67.jpeg
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options
    I saw the Oikos oh! and it's definitely on my list if it goes on sale (I'm not paying $1.50 a cup, it's ridiculous).
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Options
    fu8o5uvh0b67.jpeg

I want to try these! And cotton candy chobani. Reminded me how much I love the trix traditional cotton candy yogurt, do they still make that?? That was my absolute favorite as a kid!
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,596 Member
    Options
    fu8o5uvh0b67.jpeg

I'm in (to try all three)!
  • skelterhelter
    skelterhelter Posts: 803 Member
    Options
    Ooo, so many new things! That sesame milk intrigues me -- I'd be down to try it :) And I saw the Two Good yogurt in store today but didn't pick it up. Maybe I will next time. In other news, there weren't any seasonal flavors of the Yasso bars left, so I went with Smores. I'm determined to find that Sugar Cookie one, though!
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    My Walmart has the new M&M bars!

So far they have the almond, regular, & peanut! I might buy the regular, but also want the crispy & mint flavors.

https://www.chewboom.com/2018/10/07/new-mms-chocolate-bars-spotted-at-walmart/
  • Idontcareyoupick
    Idontcareyoupick Posts: 2,827 Member
    Options
    Gingerbread quest cookie is chalky
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Options

I agree, I was very disappointed in all of their cookies. The gingerbread was bland and needed frosting. It missed the gingerbread mark for me. I was sad because I LOVE gingerbread cookies and had high hopes.
  • GottaBurnEmAll
    GottaBurnEmAll Posts: 7,722 Member
    edited December 2018
    Options

I agree, I was very disappointed in all of their cookies. The gingerbread was bland and needed frosting. It missed the gingerbread mark for me. I was sad because I LOVE gingerbread cookies and had high hopes.

That's disappointing. I adore gingerbread.

I'm hoping Wegmans has the Midel gluten free gingerbread men this year. They didn't have them last year but they had them the year before. They were so good. Gluten free cookies are pretty hit or miss and those were definitely a hit.
  • widgit808
    widgit808 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    qgk58pxbz8yz.jpg
    kagw65fi0x57.jpg
    These V8 hydrate are delicious...not overly sweet and very refreshing
  • bootyrubsandtacos
    bootyrubsandtacos Posts: 775 Member
    Options
    Just made this tonight and it’s surprisingly delicious. The taste is so distinctive.

https://simpleveganblog.com/turmeric-latte/
  • Sallyw2004
    Sallyw2004 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    5tjirileizwq.jpg

I think these are excellent. If you are a gingerbread fan, I think they are worth a try!
  • pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    Options
    cbuk9r79mfkq.jpeg

For people who live near a HyVee 😀
  • asonrody
    asonrody Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    So I saw a YouTube video for a 30 calorie eggnog, Im going to have to try it out! Target had a light egg nog but it was still around 100 calories for half a cup! https://youtu.be/U0fpXi_7K84
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options
    hgycta wrote: »
    Finally found the So Delicious mousse!!! There’s two Walmart I’ve found where I’m at in Florida right now. The one has the Mango mousse (I HATE mango so I passed), and the second had Strawberry mousse (which I got).
    I was worried when I was dishing it out and saw pea protein in the ingredients... I hate that stuff with a passion. But, surprisingly, I can’t tell it’s there! I would’ve never guessed! They NAILED IT. It’a exactly what I imagine an ice cream version of mousse would be like; sweet, airy, but super creamy. I’m not a big fan of fruit flavored things because they are more tart like this one was, I was just really impatient to try it, but this gives me a lot of hope for the other sweeter, more indulgent dessert mousse flavors! DEFINITELY a repeat purchase!
    lgl103he4ozn.jpeg

I found the Chocolate Chip Mousse at Grocery Outlet a few weeks ago & just got around to eating it today! It really is So Delicious (pun intended)! I loved how airy it was & I was afraid at first that the coconut flavoring would take over the pint, but luckily I didn't notice it that much. I might have to check back to see if there's anymore left. Not sure what the price was supposed to be since they didn't have it marked & it didn't scan in the system so they gave me the price of $1.99 (it was right beside another pint of ice cream for that).
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Options
    Guys, you NEED to try Unico's Apollo Protein Powder. Sadly it's an online only company, but their protein powders are SO good. I ordered their sampler pack for $25 (that's with shipping) so I could try all eight flavors. So far I've tried the Cookies and Cream and the Vanilla Milkshake, and both are absolutely decadent and awesome. There's also Molten Lava Cake, Chocolate Peanut Butter, Banana Cream Pie, Cinnamon Roll, and Birthday Cake with Sprinkles in the box. Each packet has 1 scoop for 120 calories. Seriously, no chalky protein powder taste. It's like a sweet dessert. I combine with unsweetened vanilla almond milk. There's a reason people rave about them.

I bet their powder would be amazing to make that protein ice cream fluff stuff with!
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Options
    Don't forget to join the holiday secret santa thing if any of you guys are interested! I am super excited to send some goodies :blush: !
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options
    Archer-Farms-Peach-Balsamic-Thin-Crust-Pizza.jpg?resize=550%2C550&ssl=1

Sounds so bizarre!