Worst advice you've seen on these boards

Options

Replies

• AZackery
    AZackery Posts: 2,035 Member
    Options
    You have said this several times tonight. Can you not see the lost logic?

Teasie0616, can you take out the time to explain things to me?
  • Jorra
    Jorra Posts: 3,338 Member
    Options
    What happens when we get to 20 pages? Are we going to lose all of this? Please say no. I have got to see how it ends when I wake up in the morning.

Thread roll. The link to the new one will be at the bottom of page 20. Have no fear!

Thank you Thank you Thank you! I can go to sleep peacefully tonight! lol
    Have a good night all! Good Luck!

I wish I could say the same.

My dreams are going to be filled with reams of paper, dumbbells and bags of rice

and feathers and walls and jacked up sentences for me....oh, and no pants.

I'd rather have that dream where my high school explodes.
  • ilookthetype
    ilookthetype Posts: 3,021 Member
    Options
    First of all, I would like to say that I originally responded very nicely. When you were rude to me, I decided to be a little more blatantly honest in my response and not hold back so much. But, in no way was I trying to make you look stupid. I was honestly trying to answer your question, because I am smart enough to know the answer. Secondly, I do wish you the very best in your weight loss journey. Good luck. God speed.

Bry_all01, I apologize to you if it seem as if I was being rude to you. That wasn't my intention. I don't like or try to be rude to anyone. I'm an honest person and I like honest people.

I'm on a Fat loss journey. Good luck to you on your weight loss journey.

I had vaguely followed until the last line. Is this an insult? Just a poorly worded statement? My brain! It hurts.
  • frostiegurl
    frostiegurl Posts: 708 Member
    Options

Nononononononnonononononono

My head hurts so much right now.
  • teasie0616
    teasie0616 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    All I can think of is someone doing chest flys with reams of paper....

Even though they weigh the exact same as dumbells, they are just so much lighter!
  • Jorra
    Options

Read the last 10 pages. You'll find the answer multiple times. I swear.
  • Heather75
    Heather75 Posts: 3,386 Member
    Options

Lovely, we have all TRIED to explain it to you but you refuse to listen.
  • Scott613
    Scott613 Posts: 2,317 Member
    Options
    i'll give this a stab...if i am in fact reading the question/information given correctly.

I lift weights. i started at 5 lb weights and they worked a-okay in the beginning. my muscles got stronger and the 5 lb weights no longer posed a challenge to my now stronger muscles. so i moved to 8 lb weights. same thing happened after a little while. it was not overnight, but after awhile, again, i moved to 10 lb weights. a little while later, here i am ready to move to 12 lb weights.

you didnt move up the weights ladder? does that mean you are not making progress?
    heres the answer to your last question, (no, i am not a personal trainer) weight lifters move up the "ladder" because they get stronger and the heavier weights pose more of a challenge to their muscles. thats the dumbed down version.

Bluevwgurl,

I want to say thank you, because you are understanding what I'm talking about.

Correct me if I am wrong, but before you have started lifting weights, you were able to pick up a 10lb pack of copying paper with ease right? But, you had to work your way up to lifting 10lb weights.

A lot of people on here are trying to make it seems as if I am stupid. That's why none of them could answer my question.

Yes, two things can weigh the same, but that doesn't mean that one will not be heavier than the next.

Everyone that can pick up a 10lb pack of copying paper can't pick up a 10lb dumbbell.

It's like watching a dog chase it's tail. It's funny for a little bit, then it's just sad.
  • Panda_Jack
    Panda_Jack Posts: 829 Member
    Options
  • frostiegurl
    frostiegurl Posts: 708 Member
    Options

Look closely, because the answer is somewhere on my back

backtattoo.jpg?t=1313817119

*edited to resize
  • ldybugg
    ldybugg Posts: 134
    Options
    is this how annie sullivan felt?
  • ilookthetype
    ilookthetype Posts: 3,021 Member
    Options

I love you.
  • jvkh127
    jvkh127 Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    BINGO!!!

oh wait are we not playing that game?

Sorry going to bed all for real this time don't send the scary lady my way!
  • teasie0616
    teasie0616 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Love it Frostie Gurl!
  • Heather75
    Heather75 Posts: 3,386 Member
    Options

Excellent.
  • monoxidechick
    Options
    wow I cant believe I spent the time reading all of that and now I am laughing and crying and sad all at once!!!! I love you guys, this is funny, but way tooo insane!!
  • Panda_Jack
    Panda_Jack Posts: 829 Member
    Options
    I love butter nuts.
  • laureneva15
    Options
    All I can think of is someone doing chest flys with reams of paper....

Even though they weigh the exact same as dumbells, they are just so much lighter!

i should so do this at the gym next time!
  • Jorra
    Options
    wow I cant believe I spent the time reading all of that and now I am laughing and crying and sad all at once!!!! I love you guys, this is funny, but way tooo insane!!

and we're rolling
  • bry_all01
    bry_all01 Posts: 3,100 Member
    Options
    First of all, I would like to say that I originally responded very nicely. When you were rude to me, I decided to be a little more blatantly honest in my response and not hold back so much. But, in no way was I trying to make you look stupid. I was honestly trying to answer your question, because I am smart enough to know the answer. Secondly, I do wish you the very best in your weight loss journey. Good luck. God speed.

Bry_all01, I apologize to you if it seem as if I was being rude to you. That wasn't my intention. I don't like or try to be rude to anyone. I'm an honest person and I like honest people.

I'm on a Fat loss journey. Good luck to you on your weight loss journey.

I am officially confused now, and my brain hurts and my eyes keep trying to leak some wet stuff. Oh, and thank you for the luck on the weight loss, but I am on a maintain to get ripped, tight and toned journey.