Worst advice you've seen on these boards

Options

Replies

• taso42_DELETED
    taso42_DELETED Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    Taso, can you please advise how many calories we have/are LOSING (see, not LOOSING) from all of this hysterical laughter from this thread? Also, I believe this AZ person is playing the biggest prank on all of us. Has. To. Be.

I hope. I sure hope so.
  • bry_all01
    bry_all01 Posts: 3,100 Member
    Options
    Bry_all01, I didn't quote you, because I don't cuss or like to see other people cuss.

There's a reason why some people can pick up a 10lb pack of copying paper and not a 10lb weight. I will not give the answer away.

Also, I am going to be forced to report you for making me go back to my original response to your response to me. In which I did NOT cuss. Period. I think you confused that with a response I responded to someone else responding to your nonsensical nonsense. Reported.
  • Rae6503
    Rae6503 Posts: 6,294 Member
    Options
    Wow. I've never cried from laughing at a forum post before. I really read all 16 pages.

If we all move to the moon we'd weigh less...
  • Heather75
    Heather75 Posts: 3,386 Member
    Options
    It's my birthday soon.
  • TDGee
    TDGee Posts: 2,209 Member
    Options
    I know the answer. It's because the person who is supposed to be lifting the paper and the dumbell has Flintstone's Syndrome. They are very very sick and there is nothing science can yabba dabba do for them.
  • animix116
    animix116 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    "if you ever cheat, purging and excersising will undo anything negative"
    in other words, developing an eating disorder is the way to go. WHAT A LOAD OF BS!
  • killagb
    killagb Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options
    but, we're not opposed to improper grammar or spelling?

I see an English teacher on here. Teach me something, English teacher. I love to see how smart English teachers and majors are.

That's pretty cool, I enjoy long walks on the beach and watching dummies dig themselves into a hole.
  • jvkh127
    jvkh127 Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    It's my birthday soon.

Happy Birthday Heather!! Hopefully this post will end before then so you can resume your daily life!!
  • Gigi_licious
    Gigi_licious Posts: 1,185 Member
    Options
    I have to ask, doesn't the fact that every single other person on this thread is trying so hard to convince you otherwise give you a hint? Remember, these other people on the thread include English majors and scientists.

Jorra, education means nothing. I'm an educated person. I have a degree, just like all those so called English and Scientists on this board.

Education doesn't make a person smart.

Wait...what? Did you just admit you're not smart?! Admitting is the first step to healing.
  • bry_all01
    Options
    Okay guys she is right!! I just tested it...I weighed my 3 lb brain and 3 lb her brain....hers is definitely heavier...ummm I mean denser

Jvkh127, why, you have such a small brain.

Would you kindly please re-read your question, then revise and repost it correctly? Thank you.

I posted this once already, then you made me go back through all of these posts, so that I could re-post it for you, AZ person.......Please see where YOU asked Jvkh127 and let me know if that question is properly written. Take your time. We'll be here all night.
  • JNettie73
    JNettie73 Posts: 1,208 Member
    Options
    It's my birthday soon.

Happy almost Birthday! Hope it is filled with a lot of laughs! :flowerforyou:
  • AZackery
    AZackery Posts: 2,035 Member
    Options
    I wonder how many people we have on here that lift weights. I know that everyone that lifts weight have came to a weight that they couldn't lift A 3lb weight could seem easy to lift than a 5lb weight. A 5lb weight seemed easy to lift than a 10lb weight. There's a reason why true weight lifters couldn't just jump into lifting 25lb weights.

I lift weights and I am not going to lie to anyone and say that I had to work my way up the weights ladder. A true person will not lie.

I wonder if we have any personal trainers on here that can explain why people that lift weights have to work their way up the ladder.
  • nerdyandilikeit
    nerdyandilikeit Posts: 2,185 Member
    Options
    *shares popcorn with everyone*

Thanks! Want some cheesecake? It's staring at me...
  • AZackery
    AZackery Posts: 2,035 Member
    Options
    I posted this once already, then you made me go back through all of these posts, so that I could re-post it for you, AZ person.......Please see where YOU asked Jvkh127 and let me know if that question is properly written. Take your time. We'll be here all night.

You explain to me what is wrong with what I have said. You are the teacher. I'm not.
  • killagb
    killagb Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options
    I wonder how many true weight lifters we have on here. I know that everyone that lifts weight have came to a weight that they couldn't lift A 3lb weight could seem easy to lift than a 5lb weight. A 5lb weight seemed easy to lift than a 10lb weight. There's a reason why true weight lifters couldn't just jump into lifting 25lb weights.

I lift weights and I am not going to lie to anyone and say that I had to work my way up the weights ladder. A true person will not lie.

I wonder if we have any personal trainers on here that can explain why weight lifters have to work their way up the ladder.

I wonder why you're completely changing the subject.
  • bry_all01
    Options
    I wonder how many true weight lifters we have on here. I know that everyone that lifts weight have came to a weight that they couldn't lift A 3lb weight could seem easy to lift than a 5lb weight. A 5lb weight seemed easy to lift than a 10lb weight. There's a reason why true weight lifters couldn't just jump into lifting 25lb weights.

I wonder if we have any personal trainers on here that can explain why weight lifters have to work their way up the ladder.

I'm sorry. I am lost. The sentences are confusing me. Can we start over?
  • Heather75
    Heather75 Posts: 3,386 Member
    Options
    *shares popcorn with everyone*

Thanks! Want some cheesecake? It's staring at me...

What kind?
  • Jorra
    Jorra Posts: 3,338 Member
    Options

Wow, that's not even what you were originally discussing. Of course you have to work your way up with weights. However, once you can lift something that's 10lbs, regardless of what it is, you can lift 10lbs. Are you doing reps with that ream of paper? I'm sure if you did, it would feel the same as lifting a 10lb dumbbell.
  • sarah307
    sarah307 Posts: 1,363 Member
    Options

what does this have to do with anything... and i don't even know where to start.?
  • Ajbays10
    Ajbays10 Posts: 39 Member
    Options

:huh: Is anyone else completely speechless and baffled at this??