Gaining Weight Females Group

preciousleks
preciousleks Posts: 213 Member
Hi am 23 year female and my hight is 5'8, i currently weight 138lbs from 119 and my current goal is 145, i will set another goal if i reach there.
Will it not be good to support each other?
Gaining weight is hard. So i created this group so that we can make things easier for ourselves by benefiting from others opinions, and what is helping them gain weight. You can even share pictures.
Let us do it together.
Sharing is caring.

Welcome to the group
Feel free to share ideas

Replies

• Matarts
    Matarts Posts: 6 Member
    Hi...it will be much easier if we go to whatsapp..how about that.
  • snowflake954
    snowflake954 Posts: 8,400 Member
    Matarts wrote: »
    Hi...it will be much easier if we go to whatsapp..how about that.

It's against the privacy rules to give out phone numbers or other private information. That.
  • StargazerB
    StargazerB Posts: 425 Member
    I'm in :smile:
  • snowflake954
    snowflake954 Posts: 8,400 Member
    it looks like there is only few females who want gain weight?

Most of us want to lose dear.
  • DancingMoosie
    DancingMoosie Posts: 8,613 Member
    I originally lost down to 110 but regained up to 114-117 range. I started lifting weights. I like being strong. I'm ok gaining to about 120.
  • StargazerB
    I originally lost down to 110 but regained up to 114-117 range. I started lifting weights. I like being strong. I'm ok gaining to about 120.

How tall are you?
  • DancingMoosie
    DancingMoosie Posts: 8,613 Member
    A

How tall are you?

5'3.5"
  • colorfulcoquette
    colorfulcoquette Posts: 94 Member
    I think most people are looking to lose weight. And after losing weight it can be intimidating to make the choice to gain for muscle. It took me over a year to finally be ready to intentionally gain weight. And that was only after a break from logging and a slow unintentional weight gain.

I struggle with this as I want to gain weight/muscle but I have a hard time increasing my calorie allowance. I eek it up little by little. Even though I know how to lose and have successfully kept my weight under control for over 7 years, I still have anxiety over regaining it :s

• StargazerB
    I think most people are looking to lose weight. And after losing weight it can be intimidating to make the choice to gain for muscle. It took me over a year to finally be ready to intentionally gain weight. And that was only after a break from logging and a slow unintentional weight gain.

I struggle with this as I want to gain weight/muscle but I have a hard time increasing my calorie allowance. I eek it up little by little. Even though I know how to lose and have successfully kept my weight under control for over 7 years, I still have anxiety over regaining it :s

I know for me, I want more muscle mass and that is why I'm finally running the bulk. I know I'll never have the body I really want without the gain.
  • sardelsa
    sardelsa Posts: 9,812 Member
    it looks like there is only few females who want gain weight?

It's not as common for women to gain, but there are some times where I do notice an increase. I would love to join you all but I'm taking a break from bulking right now. I will be cheering you on from the sidelines :)
  • basedcurls
    basedcurls Posts: 1 Member
    Does anyone have certain foods they eat to increase there calories ? I eat enough more than 3 times a day but i guess my calorie intake isn’t great and my appetite isn’t big enough to eat more all the time.