Christmas Countdown Challenge (Closed Group) - Week 4

Options

Replies

• TruckerChick
    Options
    Patty - I'm so sorry for you losses! I will send prayers up for you and your family!!

My week has not gone well.:frown: .. no matter how much I try..:noway: .. <shakes her head> Soo... at least I'm not the only one in this boat! :brokenheart:

On the positive side, I have decided that I will NOT give up on this... I WILL NOT!!!!:noway: :devil: :explode:
    That is all.
  • Trixtabella
    Trixtabella Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    I have completed my crunches for the week, good job as TOM now :( grrrrrr queue grouchyness from me.
    ALso just finished L2 of the shred hoping for big losses this week, pretty please lol.
  • femmerides
    femmerides Posts: 843 Member
    Options
    Cw: 183.4...I'm stuck again. :(
  • kckramp
    kckramp Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    CW 160.8
    I had a little trouble with snacks at school this week but I got myself back on track and worked out a little more. I had great support this week, besides all of you I saw many people that I have not seen over the summer. The positive comments made me realize that all of the work I have done of the summer is really paying off and is noticable. Yay. Cingratulations to all who are making progress and to those who struggled this week keep on plugging, You will get there a step at a time. Since I have started this i have never lost more than 1.8 pounds in a week, usually between .5 and 1.5, but you put all of those weeks together and it adds up. good luck all. Thanks for the support. And Jenn thanks for the challenges and all of the work
  • want_it_25
    want_it_25 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    CW: 243.2

Down 0.4 this week. I am happy with that for the week. TOM has visited me all week and I snacked all week.

Challenge: I have done 70 cross over crunches so far.
  • angiemcnett
    Options
    CW: 227

Gong the wrong way. Up a pound. Today is a new day. Have a great day! :)
  • luvmyjp
    luvmyjp Posts: 49
    Options
    Current weight 192.7
  • Cateyes0831
    Cateyes0831 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Hello CCC,

Well let me tell you about my day.:sad: :sad: :sad: I decided to use a new eyeliner about 1 1/2 days ago. Well needless to say I woke up this morning with my eyes half swollen shut :noway: I am apperently allergic to that eyeliner!!!!!! Well I am a hairstylist and my apperence means alot :sad: :mad: I called in work today to go to the doctor for them to give me something I could have bought at walmart:grumble: :grumble:

Well because I was so upset I decided to FEED MY EMOTIONS!! lol I have done so well and now I am so dissapointed in myself because I ate ALOT of cake!! (what was my husband thinking when he baked a cake :huh: )

I normally try not to complain about my personal life on the internet but hell thats why im in this group, to get the support I want and need :blushing: Needless to say I am not weighing in untill sunday and hopefully I will burn this cake off of me:embarassed: Anyways thanks for the support and reading my comment!

lol I think I just needed to vent to someone other than my husband:bigsmile: :bigsmile:
    hang in ther Roseagree. We all have bad days.

I agree! It will be fine! If it's not happening on a daily basic then I'm sure it isn't going to hurt you to bad this one time. Try and drink more water when that kind of thing happens. Thanks for sharing and just keep your head up high :happy:
  • Cateyes0831
    Cateyes0831 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Not really looking foreward to weighing in tomorrow :ohwell: My friend TOM is here and it will be the first time having him to visit since I've started my weight lose journey. I almost just want to skip this weeks weigh in but I'm going to make myself do it.

As for the chanllenges this week: I'm not doing to hot on either (not even going to try and make an excuse). I am going to try and start up doing Turbo Fire again starting Monday and I need to work harder on getting my challenges done!
  • PositivePower
    PositivePower Posts: 976 Member
    Options
    Hey Friends ~ TOM will be with me this week :grumble: Since I have to get older I think it's my time for him to go away for ever!!!! When will that happed?? Since today is the day he moved in I am up, but only .8. I'm cool with that, just going to keep on keepin on!!

Enjoy the weekend - I am heading out to step class.....Do you have exercise on your list today ??:bigsmile:

CW 196.8
  • Cmuehe
    Cmuehe Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Hey everybody! My weight finally budged! YEA! :happy: So happy. I'm at 173 now. I also did 60 crossovers so far, so I'll do some more tomorrow. I usually do about 30 everyday. I like those. I love doing different kinds of sit ups, because while they don't show on the outside (yet), underneath it all, I can feel them!

To all of those posts I read that had a hard week, don't give up!! We are here for you. Hang in there. I was just talking with my husband and kids about weight and why people gain weight and end up being overweight (I prefer the term 'overweight' as opposed to the "ob" word - I hate that word :grumble: ), and I said (before I ever read a post), people that are overweight turn to food sometimes when they are dealing with major stress. The hardest part of losing weight isn't necessarily losing the weight; it's learning how to deal differently with the stress in our lives. We're learning how turn to each other and activity for support instead of turning to food. I think a lot of us on this journey are that way, so just remember, when things have got you down, there are a lot of other people going through the same things that you are. That's why we're all here; to get through it together and help each other. :flowerforyou: You are NEVER alone. You will have good days and bad days, but in the end, my hope for each one of you is that the good days prevail!

:heart: Christine
  • yramesor333
    Options
    Hey Friends! Well I feel like I have caught up on the group. I was out of town for work and things have been busy like with all of you :wink:

I feel yucky right now, even though I have done 30 - 60 mins of exercise for 8 days in a row. My eating has been great. I know it is TOM who will be here any second and if I just hang in there a big loss will be mine :drinker: BUT.. it still feels bad. I am going to enjoy alittle wine tonight and I didn't workout today :tongue:

I hope I don't have a gain in the morning....but if I do I have to just keep my head up and go forward! I know it will all work out if I just keep logging my food and exercising!

I didn't get my sleep this week...but what a great challenge for us all to keep in mind!!! If Thanks Jenn.

Congrats to all you great LOSERS!!!!! If you didn't lose... just keep you head up and move forward with me :drinker:
    keep your head held high!!!! if you gain ,dont get dissapointed and eat!!!!! just brush it off and keep smiling ,and think positive :)
    i weighed this am 2 pounds down ,but gonna weight til tom..to do my weigh in unless i gain ,ill use todays lol....hubbys got a gig tonight so ill be hitting the vodka and diet tea !!! funny thing when my daughter drinks she loses a few pounds the next day !! and doesnt gain it back ,that wont be my luck lol.
    enjoy ur weekend :)
  • yramesor333
    Options
    Hey Friends ~ TOM will be with me this week :grumble: Since I have to get older I think it's my time for him to go away for ever!!!! When will that happed?? Since today is the day he moved in I am up, but only .8. I'm cool with that, just going to keep on keepin on!!

Enjoy the weekend - I am heading out to step class.....Do you have exercise on your list today ??:bigsmile:

CW 196.8

im so glad i dont have TOM anymore whoo hoo !!!! i had novasure done !!! i think i still gain a bit around that time ,but no mress or bloating :drinker:
    and as far as excercising ermmmm.......can i count jumping up and down,and head banging 2 !!!! if so yea ill be exercising tonight lol
  • Nita_Bita
    Nita_Bita Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    CW = 163.0
    Down 3 lbs!!!! Unfortunately TOM has just decided to pop in today but I will definitely be continuing my TurboFire anyway. Caught my wave of motivation and I can't let myself down! Only have 20 more cross over crunches left to do today! Hope everyone has an awesome weekend!
  • lotusthrone
    lotusthrone Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    CW: 205

Down another pound! My TOM is coming soon too, not looking forward to that. But all the more reason to kick it into gear.
  • pinkita
    pinkita Posts: 779 Member
    Options
    Wt today: 199.8

Lost only 0.2, but I am down another size as of last week. Plus, I feel good about conquering my usual time of the month challenges. Now that my period has started I hope to continue to fight off the urges! :)
  • roseagee
    roseagee Posts: 26
    Options
    :indifferent:
    Hello CCC,

Well let me tell you about my day.:sad: :sad: :sad: I decided to use a new eyeliner about 1 1/2 days ago. Well needless to say I woke up this morning with my eyes half swollen shut :noway: I am apperently allergic to that eyeliner!!!!!! Well I am a hairstylist and my apperence means alot :sad: :mad: I called in work today to go to the doctor for them to give me something I could have bought at walmart:grumble: :grumble:

Well because I was so upset I decided to FEED MY EMOTIONS!! lol I have done so well and now I am so dissapointed in myself because I ate ALOT of cake!! (what was my husband thinking when he baked a cake :huh: )

I normally try not to complain about my personal life on the internet but hell thats why im in this group, to get the support I want and need :blushing: Needless to say I am not weighing in untill sunday and hopefully I will burn this cake off of me:embarassed: Anyways thanks for the support and reading my comment!

lol I think I just needed to vent to someone other than my husband:bigsmile: :bigsmile:
    hang in ther Roseagree. We all have bad days.

I agree! It will be fine! If it's not happening on a daily basic then I'm sure it isn't going to hurt you to bad this one time. Try and drink more water when that kind of thing happens. Thanks for sharing and just keep your head up high :happy:

Thanks guys for your support! I really hate this weigh in coming. I finally got something to help my face and its a staroid. Not only does is make me feel werid but it makes me eat and I havent been making the best choices. :indifferent: But its making me thirsty as well so I have been drinking alot of water. My face is starting to look better so I am not going to take the meds anymore. I just wanted something to boost the reaction down some for work today :blushing: but I went to work and I survied:happy: But I poooped and I am going to bed :yawn:

Thank you CCC for all your support in everything!!!
  • kristinkt
    kristinkt Posts: 921 Member
    Options

Lost only 0.2, but I am down another size as of last week. Plus, I feel good about conquering my usual time of the month challenges. Now that my period has started I hope to continue to fight off the urges! :)

Awesome!!!! Congratulations on your hundreds digit changing!!!!

We start off the year with numeration/place value:love: Gotta love it!! I'm so happy for you!!:flowerforyou:
  • jcannon15
    jcannon15 Posts: 148
    Options
    CW-186 up on :(
  • pinkita
    pinkita Posts: 779 Member
    Options

Awesome!!!! Congratulations on your hundreds digit changing!!!!

We start off the year with numeration/place value:love: Gotta love it!! I'm so happy for you!!:flowerforyou:

Thanks Kristin. But I'm starting to worry that I might be heading towards a plateau. I weighed 199.8 on July 23rd too, then I went up to 200 again one week later, weighed 200 again the week after that, and today I'm down to 199.8 again! I'm just hoping to see some changes when it's time to do our measurements.

Next week the Weight Watchers topic is about plateaus, so I hope to learn some new things! They always say plateaus are a normal part of the journey but it's still worrisome when it happens to you! :tongue: