New products that caught your eyes recently?

Options

Replies

• hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    Options
    Favorite products of the year:
    Drink -- Bang Cotton Candy (Caffeine Free)
    Candy -- Reese's Outrageous
    Ice Cream -- Enlightened's S'mores pint
    Diet Dessert -- Chatila's Bakery Chocolate E'toiles from Linda's Diet Delites (the peanut butter version is also really good, but the regular chocolate is still my favorite because it tastes like a chocolate lava cake topped with chocolate ganache)!
    Protein Treat -- Quest Tortilla Chips
    <3
  • vnb_208
    vnb_208 Posts: 1,359 Member
    edited December 2018
    Options
    Anyone try this ?6k0384c25hbq.jpg
  • vnb_208
    Options
    The yasso pumpkin cheesecake is amazing probaly my favorite new product of 2018!!
  • asonrody
    asonrody Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    neldabg wrote: »
    I really don't get the Bang Energy hype! In my opinion they taste no different than sugar free rockstar or monster and give me awful headaches??

I never got headaches, but I agree. Many people here, on other websites, and in real life seem to really love those Bang drinks, but I felt it was a waste of $2.50+tax. Nothing to write home about...

Honestly I've tried several flavors of Bang but I didn't like any of them. I haven't tried any sugar free energy drinks in particular I've liked, so I just drink Full Throttle and deal with the calories.
  • alexmose
    alexmose Posts: 792 Member
    Options
    vnb_208 wrote: »
    The yasso pumpkin cheesecake is amazing probaly my favorite new product of 2018!!

Yup and I loved the Enlightenes Pumpkin Spice (I also have a pumpkin obsession).
  • redcase
    redcase Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Anyone try this flavor salted dark chocolate expresso? My Burlington got a bunch of new flavors in I want to try at1zgmq2v0yi.jpeg

It's sooooo good.

• hgycta
    Options
    vnb_208 wrote: »
    Anyone try this ?6k0384c25hbq.jpg
    I bought both, and neither are worth it. Too little frosting, and hardly any filling inside of the cereal pieces. They basically just taste like extra-crunchy bits of pop tart crust with a small bit of chewy stuff inside. Of the two, strawberry was slightly better, since it had a hint of strawberry flavor, while the brown sugar one didn’t really taste like anything.

Darn, I wish I read this earlier I just got a box :( Who knows, maybe I got a lucky one where the machines messed up and added way too much filling and icing!
    kld65wkk2aut.png

Looks interesting! I wonder how different these will be from their Paleo pancake mix? I loooove that one!
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    179162_1.jpg

Going to try this for Lunch tomorrow. Found it at Walmart the other week.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Options
    179162_1.jpg

Going to try this for Lunch tomorrow. Found it at Walmart the other week.

I loved the cauliflower and the broccoli cauliflower mix ones. Let us know how this one is. I thought it was a nice easy alternative if you want to bring on the go or if you are traveling because doesn’t have to be refrigerated and lasts awhile.
  • vnb_208
    Options
    Found the skinny syrup caramel pecan and holiday cookie I hope these will be as amazing as the rest
  • missperfectpitch
    missperfectpitch Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    I tried Chobani's new lower sugar flip/mix-ins yogurt in the lemon cookie crunch flavor. It has a lower sugar lemon yogurt along with lemon cookie crumble and white chocolate citrus chunks.
    1jo51ebgsxiy.jpg
    This is a bit similar to Fage's lemon with shortbread crumble crossover yogurt. The yogurt tastes pretty good, though I prefer Fage's lemon crossover yogurt as they have actual lemon chunks in the yogurt which adds a little something extra. I wasn't too impressed by Chobani's mix-ins here. The cookies were hard and the white chocolate was too sweet, whereas Fage's shortbread is much better as it's soft, crumbly, and buttery. Overall though, Chobani's yogurt still tastes fine and would be something that I might get again - it's only 140 calories v Fage's 210, so it's easier to fit in.

I also picked up two more flavors but haven't tried them yet - raspberry chocolate crunch and vanilla mocha crunch. These use Chobani's less sugar Willamette raspberry and Madagascar vanilla cinnamon yogurts.
    q3dksbkgu3e3.jpg
  • arya8
    arya8 Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    I tried this today and nope! No cotton candy flavour at all! Not even bubble gum flavour. Just blah flavour 3ztev2jwmcu1.jpeg
    fr1vw8mqhz6e.jpeg
  • alexmose
    alexmose Posts: 792 Member
    Options
    arya8 wrote: »
    I tried this today and nope! No cotton candy flavour at all! Not even bubble gum flavour. Just blah flavour 3ztev2jwmcu1.jpeg
    fr1vw8mqhz6e.jpeg

Disappointing.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Options
    fr1vw8mqhz6e.jpeg

So sad. Was hoping for a trix cotton candy flavor, lol.
  • hgycta
    Options
    fr1vw8mqhz6e.jpeg

Wow, I was looking for these, too!!! D: Thanks for saving me that disappointment!!!
    vdspecso88jb.jpeg

Where were these? These actually look REALLY good! Although I'm not sure if I consider 6 grams of protein to be that great... but I guess if they're 33 grams each they're about half the size of a regular bar so it isn't bad, either... I wonder how many calories are in them?
  • Noreenmarie1234
    edited December 2018
    Options
    @hgycta I don't even register it anymore when I read "protein" on bars anymore because everything says protein now. I've seen bars with as low as 3g say "HIGH PROTEIN", :D . I almost got but reminded myself how many snacks I have to eat up so didn't, but wonder how they are. If they get good reviews I will probably buy in the future. They had 140 calories and I opened the box to see how big they were LOL. (Anyone else guilty of this? Sometimes I just need to see how big they are!) They were pretty small, like the size of a clif zbar.

Target had SO many great food sales, 50 percent off all christmas candy. I resisted so hard from buying hershey gold snack size, reeses trees, reeses pieces mini cups, and reeses giant cup all half price! I was looking for the cinnamon churro cereal but I guess only walmart has.
  • GottaBurnEmAll
    GottaBurnEmAll Posts: 7,722 Member
    Options
    @hgycta I don't even register it anymore when I read "protein" on bars anymore because everything says protein now. I've seen bars with as low as 3g say "HIGH PROTEIN", :D . I almost got but reminded myself how many snacks I have to eat up so didn't, but wonder how they are. If they get good reviews I will probably buy in the future. They had 140 calories and I opened the box to see how big they were LOL. (Anyone else guilty of this? Sometimes I just need to see how big they are!) They were pretty small, like the size of a clif zbar.

Target had SO many great food sales, 50 percent off all christmas candy. I resisted so hard from buying hershey gold snack size, reeses trees, reeses pieces mini cups, and reeses giant cup all half price! I was looking for the cinnamon churro cereal but I guess only walmart has.

Oh, I might pick those up then. Sometimes I need something right around that calorie range for a little snack or dessert. Those would be perfect.