Christmas Countdown Challenge (Closed Group) - Week 4

Options

Replies

• teri1956
    teri1956 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    1 lb down - 204
    And a funny (strange not haha) thing happened today. I am of an age when TOM has been a thing of the past for two years and NOT missed. But today I am back in the world of menstruation. This may explain my munchies urges all last week, because I have been doing pretty well up until then.
  • meggers123
    meggers123 Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    I'm at 173! Last week the scale was showing 176 (although it went down like a lb. after 1 day, since I think a bit of that was water weight, from all the salt-pretzels).

Very happy with my 173... makes 155 by Christmas seem a lot more do-able! :D
  • lildietitian
    lildietitian Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I'm BACK!! I've been away on Vacation... spectacular vacation and I was so good up until it because I was standing in a wedding while there but I let myself indulge while away. Now I'm trying to gain back the motivation I had before. I've gotten healthy snacks as a start and am slowly getting back into working out (I did do alot of walking while away but it didn't feel like enough).

Jumped back into exercise Friday night with a charity event I organized here at the fitness centre I work at... we had a 1 hour spin class, 1/2 hour bootcamp, and 1/2 hour yoga... I jumped in on the spin and yoga and was dripping in sweat, I felt spectacular!! This has given me more motivation to get moving... however, being diabetic I'm dealing with high sugars that I can't seem to get down so I'm really worried about pushing myself too hard today... BUT I'm going to be moving my body somehow at 3pm! haha

I'll weigh myself when I'm home tonight and report in again. I missed this thread while away, so glad to be back with yas! :flowerforyou:
  • kristinkt
    kristinkt Posts: 921 Member
    Options
    Wt today: 199.8

Lost only 0.2, but I am down another size as of last week. Plus, I feel good about conquering my usual time of the month challenges. Now that my period has started I hope to continue to fight off the urges! :)

Awesome!!!! Congratulations on your hundreds digit changing!!!!

We start off the year with numeration/place value:love: Gotta love it!! I'm so happy for you!!:flowerforyou:

Thanks Kristin. But I'm starting to worry that I might be heading towards a plateau. I weighed 199.8 on July 23rd too, then I went up to 200 again one week later, weighed 200 again the week after that, and today I'm down to 199.8 again! I'm just hoping to see some changes when it's time to do our measurements.

Next week the Weight Watchers topic is about plateaus, so I hope to learn some new things! They always say plateaus are a normal part of the journey but it's still worrisome when it happens to you! :tongue:

That is just like life to throw in a plateau when we are at a major turning point!! I like to tell myself (over and over) that my body is not used to making healthy choices, and it is just taking some time catching up. Your body will eventually join you again in your journey in your onederland adventure to your goal weight. Don't give up being the leader in your journey.

Oh, and I am definitely preaching to myself too since I am getting closer to seeing a one in the hundreds column too. Keep making those good choices, and your body will eventually join you.:flowerforyou:
  • Txnurse97
    Txnurse97 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    CW: 233.5.

Lost a pound and a half!
  • Kagard11
    Kagard11 Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    CW: 223.1!!!!

Down 3.1 this week! I started eating a little more and have seen results!
  • roseagee
    roseagee Posts: 26
    Options
    CW: 219.4

I gained 3lbs. Thank you medication! I am not taking you anymore!!!!!!!! UUGGGHHHH I feel like starving myself! ITs an emotional roller coster.
  • MelL1205
    MelL1205 Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    Sleeping challenge = fail. I came to terms with my chronic insomnia years ago, but it's still frustrating because I like to complete all challenges.
    And, thus, because I was feeling frustrated and a failure, I didn't complete ANY of my crossovers, and really don't have any motivation to do them today.
  • craft338
    craft338 Posts: 870 Member
    Options
    oops, i posted in last week's thread :blushing:

last week - 211.8
    this week - 209.8

week's loss - 2 lbs :flowerforyou:
  • Mommyof3loves
    Options
    CW: 169.2!!!!! I'm finally out of the 170's!!!!
  • kristinkt
    kristinkt Posts: 921 Member
    Options
    cw: 203

down a pound
    Challenges:
    crunches - completed
    $5 - done
    Sleep - tried, but brain/body did not cooperate - the days I tried to go to sleep early I ended up waking up earlier & the day I gave myself time to sleep in didn't work for me either.:ohwell: It is what it is - I guess "two out of three ain't bad" :heart: :heart: :heart:
  • woodyschic
    Options
    Glad to see lots of losses!! Small or large, either way, a loss is wonderful!! And to those with some gains...we all have those weeks--just stay on the wagon and things will turn around!!

I did well with the crunches this week, and I stuck my $5 back, but I didn't always get my sleep in. I'm hoping that in the next few weeks I can get my daily schedule straightened out, which will help me get my sleep schedule somewhat normalized.

Hope all of you are enjoying the weekend and I'm looking forward to seeing what Jenn has in store for us!!
  • beautynthalight
    beautynthalight Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    305.8....sorry u guys i been outta it since my bday, last saturday. i weighed myself after the night of fun and was MORTIFIED!!!
    i was at 311 again...:grumble: the number that haunted me for about 2 wks...so i didn't weigh in...finally after i walked this morning, i weighed myself and i guess this is it...i will take it tho...:ohwell:

oh yeah and i did about 26 crossovers...fail
  • Cateyes0831
    Cateyes0831 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    CW: 294 Down 1 :smile:
  • JustJenn419
    JustJenn419 Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    Sleeping challenge = fail. I came to terms with my chronic insomnia years ago, but it's still frustrating because I like to complete all challenges.
    And, thus, because I was feeling frustrated and a failure, I didn't complete ANY of my crossovers, and really don't have any motivation to do them today.

Hey hey hey!! You seem to be in a slump and I DON'T LIKE IT! Don't consider yourself a failure! And don't you dare give up on those crunches! Don't think you can do all 60 today, me either! But I know you can do SOMETHING! Squeeze in 10, maybe 20! Do NOT give up! :heart: :heart: :heart:
  • JustJenn419
    Options
    cw: 203

down a pound
    Challenges:
    crunches - completed
    $5 - done
    Sleep - tried, but brain/body did not cooperate - the days I tried to go to sleep early I ended up waking up earlier & the day I gave myself time to sleep in didn't work for me either.:ohwell: It is what it is - I guess "two out of three ain't bad" :heart: :heart: :heart:

2 out of 3 is AWESOME!!! Way to go with all of your efforts!
  • JustJenn419
    Options
    CW: 169.2!!!!! I'm finally out of the 170's!!!!

CONGRATS ON YOUR MILESTONE THAT IS AWESOME! Hope to see those numbers one day myself!
  • JustJenn419
    Options
    Wt today: 199.8

Lost only 0.2, but I am down another size as of last week. Plus, I feel good about conquering my usual time of the month challenges. Now that my period has started I hope to continue to fight off the urges! :)

Welcome to Onederland! :bigsmile:
  • JustJenn419
    Options
    :happy: IT'S SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY!!! Last day for weigh-ins!

Alot of TOM's visiting this week and still a ton of losses! Way to go everyone!

Now STOP PROCRASTINATING! Get on the floor and crunch that tummy! :devil:

Where's your $5? :huh:

How much water did you drink?:drinker:

Take a nap! :yawn:

JUST DO SOMETHING! Nothing is not an option!!! :noway:

(All of this was said in a motivational tone, not a mean one, winkwink) :bigsmile: :devil: :bigsmile:
  • patty9013
    patty9013 Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    CW: 195
    Same as last week!:frown:
    Getting frustrated but at least it wasn't a gain. I lost and gained the same pound for about 2 week.:angry:
    30 cross crunches done/gonna try to get them done by tomorrow
    $5/done
    sleep/did pretty good
    Congrats to all for sticking with it another week.:flowerforyou: