JUST GIVE ME 10 DAYS ~ ROUND 64

Options

Replies

• Monklady123
    Monklady123 Posts: 512 Member
    Options
    Can someone please tell me how to edit my original post? I don't see anywhere to click to do that. Obviously there has to be a way since we need to update our progress but I don't seem to have an edit button.
  • jecky74
    jecky74 Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    Okay, can someone PLEASE tell me how to find this thread easily? And how to find my post within it? I see back at the beginning of the thread it said to use the search feature...but when I put my name into that nothing shows up, at least nothing that's very helpful... it's basically a list of everything I've posted or people replying to me by name. I need some way to find THIS thread again. I clicked the star on the right for "bookmark" but then how do I find those again?
    Go to community.
    Go to challenges.
    Find the discussion, see the star next to it? Click it. Should turn yellow.
    Top right of the same screen has a notification bell, a star and a settings.
    Click THAT star to find the groups you made a yellow star next to.

Hope it helps and hope I was actually answering the question you were asking lol

• salleewins
    salleewins Posts: 2,308 Member
    Options
    Can someone please tell me how to edit my original post? I don't see anywhere to click to do that. Obviously there has to be a way since we need to update our progress but I don't seem to have an edit button.

Hi. With any post you do you have one hour to edit it. If you hover around the top right corner of your post a gear will come into view. Click on that and it will say then underneath how long you have to edit. Click on that and then edit your post. After that click "save post" (I believe it says it that way) at the bottom and that is it.

If you want to save what you posted before, copy it to your own word pad or the like and pull it up, edit it, then paste it as a new post. I prefer to have the old Windows 7 and that is what I do.