Team No Mo Junk in da Trunk, august challenge (closed)

Options

Replies

• Effervescent17
    Effervescent17 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    August 20

Calories - over (My bad, eating out is very very bad for just about every meal :( )

Challange - not completed (I was out with friends all day yesterday out of town. I did the challenge today, don't know if it will count or not)

water - 64 oz
  • knt32
    knt32 Posts: 61
    Options
    8/21

calories - under
    water - drank
    challenge - check! rested at the beach & took afternoon nap :) but, then rode bikes w/ hubby for 7.6 miles & completed 50 crunches for team. total extra crunches for the week 300 :happy:

I will weigh in the morning & let you all know!
  • maroon98
    maroon98 Posts: 121
    Options
    August 20,2011
    Cals: over....friend's birthday party...started out good but the hotdogs and cupcakes proved to be too tempting...
    Exercise:yup
    Daily challenge: yup
    Water:Yup

PLUS 40 siutps for the weekly challenge

August 21,2011
    Cals: Break even
    Exercise:Yup
    Water:Yup
  • slybaby
    slybaby Posts: 125
    Options
    Sunday August 21st

Calories: over:(
    water: no:(
    exercise challenge: got 100 extra crunches in

Yes...conclusion...CRAPPY DAY and weekend!!! Glad to be home to get my butt back on track!

450 crunches for the team this week...could have been better but this will have to do!
  • cklbrown
    cklbrown Posts: 4,696 Member
    Options
    Date: Sunday, August 21, 2011
    Calorie Goal:1200
    Calories consumed: 976
    Remaining calories: 224
    Water: 108 oz
    Daily exercise challenge:YES.....6.5 mile jog, 1050 total crunches
  • Jpickeri
    Jpickeri Posts: 35
    Options
    August 21st, 2011

Water; YES
    Calories: UNDER

50 extra crunches
  • yanicka
    yanicka Posts: 1,004 Member
    Options
    AUGUST CHALLENGE #4: INSPIRE AND RETIRE!
    Week 4 and FINAL Daily Challenges

Day 1: 2 sets of 20 Windshield Wipers, 3 sets of 21’s, 2 sets of Swimmer’s Press
    Day 2: 2 sets of 20 Tuck Jumps, 50 Squat Kicks, 20 Globe Jumps
    Day 3: 20 Split Squat Jumps, 3 sets of 20 Wood Chops
    Day 4: 40 ZigZag Hops, 3 sets of 21’s, 2 sets of 15 Swimmer’s Press
    Day 5: 2 sets of 20 Burpees, 50 Squat Kicks, 20 Globe Jumps
    Day 6: 20 Mountain Climbers, 3 Sets of 20 Wood Chops, 3 sets of 20 Tuck Jumps
    Rest on Sunday (or day of choice)

Monday 8/29 - Final Days make them count! 200 Jumping Jacks, 100 Crunches, 10 burpees, 10 mountain
    climbers, 10 globe jumps, 10 Squat Kicks, 10 ZigZag Hops! These are a little different. IF YOU ARE ABLE
    AND YOU ARE! Do these consecutively. No stopping to rest, don’t break these into sets! I’ve designed
    this so you can see just how far you’ve come. Many of you would never be able to do all of these in one
    setting on August 1st. BUT YOU’VE Found the inner Beast, You’ve Unleashed you ROCKSTAR and you’ve
    become an EXERCISE MACHINE. I’m proud of you and you should be VERY proud of yourself!

Tuesday 8/30- Final Days make them count! Walk, Run, Jog a 5K that is 3.2 miles straight no stopping! As
    fast or as slow as you need to! YOU CAN DO IT I PROMISE! At 447lbs I did it in one hour and 15minutes
    with 3 hills. You can do this I promise! PUSH YOURSELF AND PROVE TO YOURSELF YOU ARE A WARRIOR!
    Wednesday - REST BECAUSE THURSDAY ITS GOING TaaaaaRIBALLLLL!!!!!!!!

Weekly Team Challenge
    4000 team crunches, 4000 Jumping Jacks and 100 extra miles! This equals about 200 per team for
    crunches and jumping jacks for the week along with an extra 5 miles for each team member! The Last
    part of the team weekly challenge is solicit a friend or family member to join MFP and begin the next
    month’s journey with you. Inspire others that’s easy. The retire portion of the week is about looking
    back at the past 30 days. You have had to retire many old habits, many excuses and reasons why not to
    exercise. It’s time to retire those and move forward to the new you! YOU ARE MY INSPIRATIONS! Keep
    it up as we INSPIRE our circle of influence and RETIRE the old ways! Go Inspirations Go!
  • knt32
    Options
    lost .2 lbs since last week...kinda bummed b/c I fel like I worked out really well & ate decent also...o'well
  • cklbrown
    Options
    lost .2 lbs since last week...kinda bummed b/c I fel like I worked out really well & ate decent also...o'well
    I hate when that happens. It makes weight loss feel so out of your control. Hopefully next week you will see double results :)
  • morrowsarah
    morrowsarah Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    I weighed in at 179.0 yesterday. That was a 1.8 pound loss for last week!
  • morrowsarah
    morrowsarah Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    8/20/11

Under Calories: No, sorry guys it was my grandma's 70th birthday party and there was a lot of food!
    64Oz Water: Yes
    Exercise Challenge: Yep rode my bike 2 miles
  • Effervescent17
    Options
    lost .5 pounds this week. I haven't really lost much. :( I'm guessing muscle? or maybe I just hit a wall since I lost 30 pounds previously b4 starting fitnesspal.
  • maroon98
    Options
    Check in:
    SW:107
    Currnt weight:104

Lost one lb in the last week
  • slybaby
    Options
    Monday , August 22nd

Weight: 149.1 lbs
    Calories: under
    Water: yes
    Exercise: biking 4 miles
    Exercise challenge: yes + 100 crunches + 100 jjs+4miles (for team challenge)= a very happy girl!!!
  • knt32
    Options
    8/22

calories - way under....got physically sick today so it was hard to eat
    water - yes, finishing right now
    exercise - 2 mile jog
    challenge - 21's, swimmers & windshields...done
    extra challenge - 60 j.j, 50 crunches
  • Jpickeri
    Jpickeri Posts: 35
    Options
    August 22nd, 2011

Calories: UNDER
    Water: YES
    Exercise Challenge: YES

*I got my results from my blood work today and everything's where it should be!
  • cklbrown
    Options
    Date: Monday, August 22, 2011
    Calorie Goal:1200
    Calories consumed: 1108
    Remaining calories: 92
    Water: 116 oz
    Daily exercise challenge:YES.....Windshield wipers, 21's and swimmer's presses, 220 crunches, 7 miles, 146 minutes exercise.
  • Effervescent17
    Options
    Aug. 22

Challange - completed
    Calories - under
    water - 64 oz
  • maroon98
    Options
    August 23, 2011

Cals: Even
    water: YES!
    daily exercise challenge: yes!

Weekly challenge: 100 JJ, 35 situps...1 extra mile today...sorry, no time!

Woot!
  • slybaby
    Options
    Tuesday, August 23rd

Calories: under
    Water: yes
    Exercise: yes
    Exercise challenge: yes + (100 jjs + 100 crunches+ 2miles - for team challenge) to date:200jjs, 200crunches,6miles