JUST GIVE ME 10 DAYS ~ ROUND 64

Options

Replies

• quiltingjaine
    quiltingjaine Posts: 5,823 Member
    Options
    @MadisonMolly2017 Thank you for that beautiful bouquet!

PS I have never had any luck using the search function. I just tried to find MadisonMolly2017 and got no results. Probably operator error but frustrating none the less!
  • abowersgirl
    abowersgirl Posts: 3,409 Member
    Options
    Birder165 wrote: »
    Can someone please tell me how to edit my original post? I don't see anywhere to click to do that. Obviously there has to be a way since we need to update our progress but I don't seem to have an edit button.

We can only edit our posts for an hour after posting on MFP.

I just copy & paste my original post in to the comment box and edit my stats from there. Others save their posts in a document and edit that way.

So in order to update every day I'd have to just start a new post? every day? Which would mean that every person participating would have multiple posts? I mean, I see some people have already put in info for January 3rd and that's what I don't understand how to do since I can't edit my original post.

I know I'm dumb with this sort of stuff... I'm not used to a message board where you can't continue to edit your original posts.

What I do is write out my post, save it to a word document and then copy and paste it here with my update...or you can quote yourself and just add to the post..but that will take some searching for your last post. But yes, it is a new post every time
  • abowersgirl
    abowersgirl Posts: 3,409 Member
    Options
    iLadyT wrote: »
    HAPPY NEW YEAR!
    Hello everyone! I am excited to finally reach my goals in 2029 (claiming it!!) I’ve been at about a 6month plateau stuck in the 190s...a viscous cycle of lose gain lose gain. I am going to pay more attention to my nutrition, drink more water, and increase intensity of my workouts . Let’s do this!

Day/Weight/Comment
    01/03: 195.8 - been having a good week and have been eating well. Several people have told me I look slimmer even tho no budge on scale. I’m good with that!
    [01/04
    01/05
    01/06
    01/07
    01/08
    01/09
    01/10
    01/11
    01/12

Are you from the future.. what's that like. Lol jus 😛😛 "2029"
  • GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 35,855 Member
    Options
    @IsMollyReallyHungry, yessssss glad to see you with us Molly!
  • MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 10,981 Member
    Options
    @MadisonMolly2017 Thank you for that beautiful bouquet!

PS I have never had any luck using the search function. I just tried to find MadisonMolly2017 and got no results. Probably operator error but frustrating none the less!

@quiltingjaine
    Aren’t you sweet❣️ You’re Most Welcome!!

And I agree that the search function rarely works for my name...sometimes that’s why I don’t post - I cant find my previous!!