Welcome New Members!

Replies

• brwnsgrwcrm
    brwnsgrwcrm Posts: 4 Member
    Hi first time trying mu fitness pal, trying to navigate and get a better understanding of the app.. Looking forward to a fit and healthy 2019!
  • fschaefer4
    fschaefer4 Posts: 4 Member
    Joining MFP. Always dabbled in eating healthy and exercising. Now that I'm getting older, I need to be a little more strategic about it. Looking forward to input and pointers on nutrition.
  • jaybirdaz79
    jaybirdaz79 Posts: 37 Member
    Hello, all, and Happy 2019! I've been lurking on and off for a few months. Finally switched from Calorie King to MFP. So much simpler and more user friendly. Enjoying keeping myself honest. lol Looking to lose 5 pounds....then 5 more...then 5 more...then 5 more. In other words, baby steps and small victories to add up to big ones. One day at a time method. ;) Wishing everyone here much success and happiness in the New Year.
  • kajuae74
    kajuae74 Posts: 19 Member
    Hi,

My name is Kerry, I live in Dubai and I have started MFP on the 1st January. Hoping to lose about 58 pounds. I have tried a million and one diets and never find one I can stick to. I didn't want to add anyone new until I knew if it was possible for me to stick to this one. I think I can o this :) (Hoping and praying).

I still haven't figured out adding friends although a few have already added me which is great. If you are on this weight loss journey too and need some motivation then please add me and we can do it together :)

Looking forward to meeting you all over time :)
  • Kahunacrystal74
    Kahunacrystal74 Posts: 11 Member
    Hi new here started on the App Jan 1, really liking it so far. Looking to monitor my health, lose some weight and hopefully meet some folks on a similar journey.
  • dsweet721
    dsweet721 Posts: 1 Member
    Hello! Just joined. Looking forward to better control of my eating habits.
  • shellybeatty67
    shellybeatty67 Posts: 2 Member
    I'm new on this app, looking to become healthier. With age have gotten a little more "fluffy" than I'd like, LOL. Trying to increase physical activity, but limited by a recent 3rd degree sprained ankle(December 1st). I'm normally a lap swimmer, but can't get back to swimming until my ankle can handle the torque. Decided to start by increasing my "daily step count", and go on from there. I think having an app like this one will make me try harder to be accountable for my actions each day and give me a better idea what I am taking in calorie-wise because of recording everything I eat. Happy to be here!
  • mymymya18
    mymymya18 Posts: 3 Member
    Hey there! New to this thing here!
  • judymurphy80
    judymurphy80 Posts: 7 Member
    Alex wrote: »
    Hello and welcome to the MyFitnessPal Community!

We have an enormous community of MyFitnessPal members who you can connect with, get tips from, and share experiences. Many of our users have had impressive success and have a lot of experience and wisdom to share.

We'd love you to say hello and introduce yourself. You should also check out our member's amazing success stories.

Stop by our 2019 Welcome Noobs Discussion to meet other folks who are new to the community.

We care deeply about having a community that is a safe and supportive place for our members. Please help us out by reviewing our Community Guidelines.

Community Guidelines

Forum Resources: Hope to see you in our community!

Warm Regards,
    MyFitnessPal Team

Hello community! I could really use some motivation in this new year. New year, new challenges ahead, and it's so hard to do it alone. I really don't have a support group, and everytime I complain about my weight or how I'm feeling, I'm not sure anyone is taking me seriously. I guess they see something that I'm not seeing myself!
  • ModyType2
    ModyType2 Posts: 3 Member
    I am a 60 year old active female butduring winter months I eat more than I exercise. Looking forward to dropping back to 140lbs. Just need to stop eatting sugar and carbs. BBc
  • pikekelley
    pikekelley Posts: 1 Member
    Hello All,

Getting started. My goal is to eat healthier. Losing weight will be a bonus. Being healthier is the goal. 2018 was a rough year, bring it 2019.

Kelley
  • Kala2839G
    Kala2839G Posts: 6 Member
    Hi ! Happy New Year all! Just started this journey and im so excited !I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you all <3
  • rileyjinger
    rileyjinger Posts: 2 Member
    Hi all! Looking for some support on my journey to being more fit. Can't wait to share and read all your stories.