Accountability-Daily Support/motivation group

Replies

• echoroyal79
    echoroyal79 Posts: 72 Member
    @Running2Fit you are doing great. Keep posting your good stuff.

@bettina8037 thank you. Need to do the same by having protein instead. Thanks for your support

@heathervo thank you

@riley2eat you are doing good. It takes time to build up to that amount of steps. Keep going babe
  • echoroyal79
    8xl4r3ykpnq1.jpg
  • jumpingjenkins
    jumpingjenkins Posts: 19 Member
    Just checking in! Feeling pumped to stay on track with exercise! Moving more helps me want to eat less! Anyone else have that happen?
  • Running2Fit
    Running2Fit Posts: 702 Member
    Just checking in! Feeling pumped to stay on track with exercise! Moving more helps me want to eat less! Anyone else have that happen?

Sometimes. But then I’m always absolutely starving the next day. I used to not eat after my runs if I did them at night because I didn’t really have an appetite but then I’d wake up in the morning and want to eat everything in sight! So now, whether I’m hungry or not I eat a post-workout snack.
  • bettina8037
    bettina8037 Posts: 34 Member

Yeah this is definitely true for me I think. Working out gets me in the right mindset for eating right and healthy. I've also found that finding an eating schedule has been really helpful, and for me that is 8am breakfast, 11am lunch, 2pm snack, 5pm dinner, 8pm snack. If I stick to that approx schedule it really helps prevent overeating, grazing, and excess hunger. It took some experimenting to get a schedule that actually works for me, I liked what I saw on the forums somewhere about being your own scientist - gotta find what works for you!!
  • apesix
    apesix Posts: 3 Member
    Hey all! I need folks to be accountable too. I’m a 37yo man that knows what they need to do to see the results they need, but I often fall off the wagon and find it hard to get back on. I’m looking for inspiration to stay the course even after reaching my goals.
    6’1”
    HW 330
    CW 325 (as of last week. I weight in on Friday mornings)
    GW 240
  • bettina8037
    Challenge Check-In
    Monday - 2.5 miles on treadmill & 30 DS
    Tuesday - Day 8 of 30 Day Shred
    Wednesday - 2 miles on treadmill & 30 DS

Only one more day of level 1 of the 30 Day Shred! I'm so bored of this level! Runs are going really well. I'm doing a very, very slow build to that 13.1 miles in September. Still sticking to calories. My weight is up a little bit this morning which is annoying but it's pretty typical for me to hold onto a bit of water weight when I start into a running schedule again.

Super impressed with your daily workouts! Today I was insanely tired and decided to sleep in instead of workout which I never do! Hope to get back to it tomorrow
  • LiLee2018
    LiLee2018 Posts: 1,389 Member
    Quick update- Feeling good here and still going strong :) Diet is still going how it should and although it's a struggle to get my lazy butt up to exercise, I've been doing it. It's not pretty and I can't do much, but I'm doing what I can. I'm sore so.. I have to be working out something right? lol
  • Running2Fit
    Challenge Check-In

Only one more day of level 1 of the 30 Day Shred! I'm so bored of this level! Runs are going really well. I'm doing a very, very slow build to that 13.1 miles in September. Still sticking to calories. My weight is up a little bit this morning which is annoying but it's pretty typical for me to hold onto a bit of water weight when I start into a running schedule again.

Super impressed with your daily workouts! Today I was insanely tired and decided to sleep in instead of workout which I never do! Hope to get back to it tomorrow

Thank-you! It’s actually pretty out of the norm for me lol but I’m trying to make a change in 2019 and be more active! I just hope I stick with it.
  • riley2eat
    riley2eat Posts: 39 Member
    Well it's 7 PM and I have 1400 calories to ingest and i'm not even hungry -_-... not winning at the healthy eating today
  • bettina8037
    Challenge Check-In

Thank-you! It’s actually pretty out of the norm for me lol but I’m trying to make a change in 2019 and be more active! I just hope I stick with it.

You've got this! Aren't you doing a half marathon? Very motivating.
  • Running2Fit
    Challenge Check-In

Challenge Check-In

Yes, I’m September! Definitely keeps me wanting to stay on track
  • Running2Fit
    edited January 2019
    Challenge Check-In
    Thursday - Day 10 of 30 Day Shred
    Friday - 2 miles on treadmill at 12 mpm, 1 mile at 17 mpm on 5% incline, first day of level 2 of 30 DS

I am exhausted! I didn’t know level 2 of 30 DS would be so much harder than level 1. I probably could have skipped that extra mile. Still doing good with calories. I did go to Chipotle for lunch but got a bowl instead of a burrito for the first time (man, does that tortilla have a lot of calories!) and it was still very yum!

Thinking of borrowing my husband’s Fitbit next week just to see how active I am. I just started working from home and I don’t want to end up sitting on my butt all day! Maybe the Fitbit will motive me to get moving around some more.
  • riley2eat
    Hello guys! Just checking in :) missed the gym yesterday and was feeling pretty bad about it but i'm planning to just go after work today and go hard to make up for it! Ive been having an issue with getting to like 8pm and realizing i'm 700-1300 calories deficient of what I was supposed to eat for the day so i'm hoping to figure out a plan to fix that this weekend!
  • echoroyal79
    Hey guys, I am going to admit my truth here. I sucked this week. Have to say since I have been I. Pain I turned to eating. Just couldn't find relief without taking tones of ibuprofen. This is usually not my style to whine about pain.

So, for me I am going to change it up a little. I did really well on doing keto/atkins and lost 40 lbs along with intermittent fasting over a yr ago. So going to take ibuprofen for now just to get me able to stretch to get my areas that really need stretching, exercise what I am able to until I can rebuild my strength. I gotta, gotta, gotta stay on keto. Need motivation and support.

You guys are beautiful, stay strong!!❤💕
  • echoroyal79
    riley2eat wrote: »
    Hello guys! Just checking in :) missed the gym yesterday and was feeling pretty bad about it but i'm planning to just go after work today and go hard to make up for it! Ive been having an issue with getting to like 8pm and realizing i'm 700-1300 calories deficient of what I was supposed to eat for the day so i'm hoping to figure out a plan to fix that this weekend!

Just make yesterday your rest day and just continue on.

Is your body craving any particular food or just food in general or do you not feel hungry?
    You are doing great ❤
  • echoroyal79
    Does anyone else do keto? Love my coffee which I got to have my sugar and milk in it. Have used sugar substitutes except they give me a headache. Any ideas what to do, anyone
  • emmab3ar
    emmab3ar Posts: 110 Member
    I am going to go to the gym and I will drop off donations at thrift store
  • riley2eat
    Does anyone else do keto? Love my coffee which I got to have my sugar and milk in it. Have used sugar substitutes except they give me a headache. Any ideas what to do, anyone

I suppose " drink it black till your tastes adapt" isn't a good suggestion? Maybe honey??