Welcome New Members!

Options

Replies

• Rozbee1
    Rozbee1 Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone
    Im new on here.... for the second time. Was on it last year but didnt stick to weightloss... no staying power on my own 🤔 hope to do better this time
    Need to lose 3 and half stone
    Happy tracking everyone
  • farzi8
    farzi8 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Good day all. Just signed up for this app as i am trying to win a carb cycling challenge at my gym. If anybody as any advice on how to implement a carb cycling diet please contact me. thanks Farzi
  • lifewithnomadj
    lifewithnomadj Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    kcdlg wrote: »
    I want to be a success story! I have been on and off of MFP for years. It always helps me for a couple of months and then I lose interest, get busy, (you name the excuse), etc. Now that I look around, I see that there is a community to join and I am excited to be part of it. Looking forward to a great 2019!

I have done the exact same thing. I believe this is my fourth time on here. But 2019 is my year!!!

Anyone that wants to add me, I'm open to fitness friends. I'm 46, single male, Florida. But only want friends...
  • joanierudolph
    joanierudolph Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey fitfam. This is my year.
    I started a fitness instagram if you want to follow my journey
    @joanie_bfit
  • aaliceinw
    aaliceinw Posts: 747 Member
    Options
    Hi all.
    I’m a returning member rather than a new one. I’m originally from the Uk, have lived 20 yrs in France and now I live in Jozi, South Africa. Is there anyone from Johannesburg? I’d love to meet up with you.
  • aprlyg16
    aprlyg16 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Thanks! Hello everyone!☺
  • megeemay4
    megeemay4 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone I’ve been on here on and off for a few years but haven’t fully committed so this year my goal is to really focus and lose some weight. I’m also looking to make some new friends along the way.
  • jeanniebean2018
    jeanniebean2018 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi everybody! My name is Jeannie and I’m a 42 yr old single mom of 4 kids. I’m pretty active normally. A runner and a gym gal, I’m just trying to find again my motivation and discipline that I had in years past. I’m happy to be here and for this journey!
  • lynseymacx
    lynseymacx Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    So would love more friends on here.

According to scales in slimming world I lost 17lb in 11 days(I’m not too sure about it however being right) x
  • xDanielleForbesx
    xDanielleForbesx Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Sooo im back in the game!!! Alll about PMA - Positive Mental Attitude
  • degb68
    degb68 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi all! Looking for some support on my journey to being more fit. Can't wait to share and read all your stories.

Hi I'm new too. Seems a very simple app to use xx
  • jadeh2k8
    jadeh2k8 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi all I joined 3 days ago and don't have a clue how to add other members any help would be great lol :D
  • hannahelittle87
    hannahelittle87 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I've been active for 9 days but it feels like forever. Trying to figure out this community feature.. hoping that I can hold myself accountable with honest entries to keep track of meals, calories, exercise etc.
    What's the deal with the friends thing? Add me? Idk how all that works.. lol
  • fit_chrissy125
    fit_chrissy125 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hey there! Just looking for some motivational friends! Not too sure how to navigate this app other than logging my food!