JUST GIVE ME 10 DAYS ~ ROUND 65

Options

Replies

• GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 35,832 Member
    Options
    @eminater, girlfriend move move move, you have this, yessssss!
  • SarahG626
    SarahG626 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    puttyputty wrote: »

It's funny because I really don't much like push ups, but I viewed it as something that would be very challenging and help me improve upper body strength. Both things have come true! If anyone is interested, this is the challenge I'm doing: https://hundredpushups.com/test.html

@puttyputty Thank you for sharing. I might try this too. I’ve never been able to do “real” pushups for more than a couple. Sounds like an easy plan to follow.
  • Birder165
    Birder165 Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    It's been snowing here in Maryland since yesterday evening, looks about 6-7 inches so far in my area. I want to go out and shovel it but not supposed to end until midnight. I LOVE shoveling snow. I keep looking out the window like a child waiting for it to stop. I know sounds so silly. Lol.

Not silly at all! I know exactly what you mean. :smile: When it snows like it is where you are, I like going out every hour or so to clear the driveway. It's not so overwhelming that way and I just love the muffled quietness of the world when it's snowing at night. I don't mind doing it a multiple of times.
    No snow here yet - no fun shoveling for me. (Windsor - across the river from Detroit)
  • FarmerCarla
    FarmerCarla Posts: 470 Member
    edited January 2019
    Options
    Birder165 wrote: »
    It's been snowing here in Maryland since yesterday evening, looks about 6-7 inches so far in my area. I want to go out and shovel it but not supposed to end until midnight. I LOVE shoveling snow. I keep looking out the window like a child waiting for it to stop. I know sounds so silly. Lol.

Not silly at all! I know exactly what you mean. :smile: When it snows like it is where you are, I like going out every hour or so to clear the driveway. It's not so overwhelming that way and I just love the muffled quietness of the world when it's snowing at night. I don't mind doing it a multiple of times.
    No snow here yet - no fun shoveling for me. (Windsor - across the river from Detroit)

You girls enjoy your snow this winter. I noticed only women were out shoveling snow when I was in the Northeast in November. Growing up in Texas and hating the cold, I can't imagine enjoying that job. I'm glad it brings you pleasure. I'm sure it's a great workout!
  • tiabirdie56
    tiabirdie56 Posts: 3,978 Member
    edited January 2019
    Options
    @Birder165, Exactly that! Its so quiet and peaceful. I love the feel of the cold air.

@FarmerCarla, I do love shoveling snow, but I can't say that I enjoy snow for the sake of it. I'm not one that wishes it would snow. I do like cold weather.