What We're Eating

Options

Replies

• yirara
    yirara Posts: 9,389 Member
    Options
    Breakfast: 40gr. oats, 8gr raisins, 88gr skyr and apple (fruit of choice today)
    2nd breakfast: 1 slice of grainy wholegrain bread with cheese
    prelunch: 1 knoppers bar
    lunch: 2 slices of grainy wholegrain bread with turkey breast slices
    dinner: 5 fishfingers and 200gr potato salad with yoghurt
    postdinner: 1 knoppers bar.

About 1500kcal
  • laurenq1991
    laurenq1991 Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    Meal 1:
    *two microwave scrambled eggs with paprika and black pepper
    *water-sauteed spinach, red pepper, green pepper, and onions (from frozen) and a tomato, seasoned with turmeric
    *1/2 cup extra thick rolled oats, 1 tbsp ground flaxseed, 1/2 cup New Jersey blueberries (from frozen), cinnamon
    *two slices whole-wheat toast with 1/2 tbsp coconut butter, 1/2 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil, and 1 tbsp St. Dalfour marmalade divided between the two

Snack 1: two cups decaf green tea and one Nonni's dark chocolate almond biscotti

Snack 2: 1 cup Stonyfield Farms plain whole milk yogurt and four rice cakes

Meal 2:
    *1.5 cups red lentil pasta with 1 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil, broccoli and cauliflower (from frozen), a tomato, red pepper flakes, and McCormick black garlic
    *8 Grains First whole-grain crackers

Snack 3: a pear
  • avskk
    avskk Posts: 1,789 Member
    Options
    Breakfast: cottage cheese, 12-grain toast with peanut butter, cara cara orange, I may grab a coffee at work later.

Lunch: assorted crudites (broccoli, cauliflower, cucumber, tomato, baby carrots) with ranch dip, avocado tuna salad with pickled beets.

Dinner: Papa Murphy's night -- thin crust, half Hawaiian with black olive, half artichoke hearts, mushrooms, and bacon; side garden salad with extra tomatoes.

Y'all, I'm so glad it's Friday I can't even find the words to express it. January is eeeennnndless.
  • suziecue25
    suziecue25 Posts: 289 Member
    edited January 2019
    Options
    Breakfast.. 2 small slices wholemeal bread spread with Flora proactive light, 3 slices Italian prosciutto
    Lunch....... Carrot and coriander soup, 1 wholemeal bread, small banana, white grapes
    Dinner...... Homemade Parma Ham-wrapped chicken breast with Blue Cheese, fine green beans, carrots, sugar snap peas and new potatoes.

Edit: Snack....Fibre Go Chocolate Brownie
  • avskk
    avskk Posts: 1,789 Member
    Options
    avskk wrote: »
    Breakfast: cottage cheese, 12-grain toast with peanut butter, cara cara orange, I may grab a coffee at work later.

Lunch: assorted crudites (broccoli, cauliflower, cucumber, tomato, baby carrots) with ranch dip, avocado tuna salad with pickled beets.

Dinner: Papa Murphy's night -- thin crust, half Hawaiian with black olive, half artichoke hearts, mushrooms, and bacon; side garden salad with extra tomatoes.

Y'all, I'm so glad it's Friday I can't even find the words to express it. January is eeeennnndless.

I was so wrong about lunch. I ended up locking my house key IN my house (why), so I can't go home for lunch; I have to wait for my son to come home from school with his key, which means I am ordering a takeout grilled chicken salad at work. Bleh.
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    Options
    Breakfast: key lime yogurt, coffee
    Lunch: BIG bowl of homemade vegetable-tomato soup, string cheese & a slice of sourdough bread with butter
    Dinner: small pecan waffle & Cary's sugar free syrup, 2 eggs scrambled with mushrooms & peppers, and a Morningstar veggie sausage patty. And more coffee, probably.
  • skelterhelter
    skelterhelter Posts: 803 Member
    Options
    Breakfast: PBJ Proatmeal with a spoonful of homemade strawberry jam mixed in.

Lunch: Rotisserie Chicken Sandwich, small bag of kettle chips. Built Bar in Coconut.

Dinner: French Onion Chicken. Grilled chicken smothered in a beef broth and onion gravy with hot, bubbly mozzarella on top. Baked potato with queso and low fat sour cream on top.

Dessert: Black Raspberry Yasso Bar
  • laurenq1991
    Options
    Meal 1: Giant sandwich from local pizza place with eggplant cutlets, fresh mozzarella, balsamic vinaigrette, fresh basil, roasted red peppers, lettuce, and tomato. Also an individual bag of Lay's potato chips on the side.

Snack 1: Two cups of decaf green tea

Meal 2: Chipotle burrito with brown rice, black beans, sofritas, and mild salsa (also would have gotten peppers and onions but husband forgot them :( )

Snack 2: Two Nonni's dark chocolate almond biscotti
  • whatalazyidiot
    whatalazyidiot Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    Breakfast - Evolve protein shake w/coffee, Oikos yogurt

Lunch - Egg and cheese sandwich on Ezekiel bread

Snack - Built Bar

Dinner - chicken fajita rice bowl w/cheese and sour cream
  • JessAndreia
    JessAndreia Posts: 540 Member
    Options
    Chia pudding with berry compote
    Brown rice with cucumber, red bell pepper, spinach, and baked tofu with avocado tzatziki
    Field roast apple sage sausage with vegenaise
    Chickpea flour pancake with coconut and maple syrup
    Quinoa with black beans, spinach, mushrooms and olives
    Pear

Yeah, I eat the same things a lot.
  • nooshi713
    nooshi713 Posts: 4,877 Member
    Options
    My favorite salad now that I am eating every day. It is mixed baby greens and arugula with feta cheese, honeycrisp apple, craisins or goji berries, candied walnuts, and Nordstrom Cafe Dijon Balsamic Vinaigrette.
  • ChrysalisCove
    ChrysalisCove Posts: 975 Member
    Options
    Breakfast: Oatmeal w/ Strawberries + 1Tbsp Greek Yogurt

Lunch: Whole Wheat Spaghetti w/ Mediterranean Turkey Meatballs in Marinara Sauce and Sautéed Zucchini

Dinner: BBQ Ribs w/ Corn

Other: Coke (can), 3L of water, and possibly a piece of fun-size candy after DS is in bed.
  • seltzermint555
    Options
    Breakfast: 2 slices French toast made with sourdough bread, blackberries & coffee
    Lunch: bento box at Japanese restaurant with sashimi and tempura shrimp, edamame, rice and miso soup
    Dinner: creamy zucchini sage soup made in the Vitamix with coconut milk base, string cheese, 1/2 Korean pear...and hot cocoa for later.
  • suziecue25
    suziecue25 Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Breakfast....... 2 Weetabix, blueberries, semi=sk milk
    Lunch............ carrot & coriander soup, quavers, banana
    Dinner........... Ham and mushroom omelette, large mixed salad, homemade oven chips
    Snack............ Fibre Go chocolate brownie
  • skelterhelter
    skelterhelter Posts: 803 Member
    Options
    Breakfast: Banana Proats. Oatmeal packet, almond cashew milk, half scoop Banana Cream Pie protein powder, cup of riced cauliflower. Handful of blueberries on top. I didn't like this one as much as the others I've made. I don't think the cauliflower was steamed enough :neutral:

Lunch: Two slices of Bread City brand sourdough, three slices of Hillshire Farm Brown Sugar Ham, Trader Joe's Light Shredded mozzarella, and dijon mustard pressed in a hot pan with some spray butter. Absolutely delicious! Tasted like a ham melt from the diner. Paired it with a cup of low sodium butternut squash soup.

Dinner: Two cheeseburgers on light buns with ketchup and pickles. Fries.

Snack: So Delicious Coconut Milk yogurt in Pineapple Brulee. Maybe some buffalo wing pretzel thins later. Or a serving of Enlightened's Smores ice cream.
  • JessAndreia
    JessAndreia Posts: 540 Member
    Options
    Chickpea flour pancake with coconut and maple syrup
    Small vegan poutine, small kale and arugula salad with a lemon-thyme dressing, burger - black bean patty, lettuce, tomatoes, red onion, pickles, vegan mayo & ketchup.
    Garden of Life Sports chocolate protein shake
    A bag of Gardein porkless bites
    Butternut squash mac and "cheese" with spinach
  • seltzermint555
    Options
    Breakfast: 1/2 waffle with butter and sugar free syrup, Morningstar sausage link & 1 fried egg with hot sauce, coffee
    Lunch: 1 corn dog with mustard, steamed broccoli
    Snack: Fuji apple
    Dinner: Dominos pasta primavera tin with Italian sausage added
  • laurenq1991
    edited January 2019
    Options
    Not my finest hour nutritionally this weekend (was busy and out most of the weekend, didn't cook), but back on the horse tomorrow.

Saturday:
    Meal 1: Vegan "duck" noodle soup (mock duck, rice noodles, bean sprouts, snow peas, carrots), vegan coconut blueberry cake, a pot of unsweetened green tea (from local vegan restaurant)

Snack 1: One protein bar in birthday cake flavor,Starbucks unsweetened iced green tea

Meal 2: whole grain crackers, Hippeas sriracha chickpea puffs, Lightlife vegan "bologna" slices, a tomato, natural peanut butter, and no sugar added marmalade (aka "it's 12am and I didn't eat dinner yet" meal)

Sunday:
    Meal 1: a Starbucks sprouted grain bagel with cream cheese, Starbucks banana bread, Starbucks unsweetened iced green tea

Snack 1: More unsweetened iced green tea, Hippeas vegan white cheddar chickpea puffs

Dinner: Amy's Organic Veggie Loaf meal (lentil loaf, mashed potatoes, vegetables), Stonyfield Farms plain whole milk yogurt with frozen blueberries, three slices of Ezekiel 4:9 Cinnamon Raisin bread with natural peanut butter and marmalade, Silk unsweetened soymilk
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    edited January 2019
    Options
    B : lots of coffee with almond milk, SF syrup
    L : Lettuce, onion, tomato, cheese, roasted herb turkey on pumpernickel wrap, side salad with balsamic dressing, onion, tomato, roasted zucchini and cauliflower rice with my crazy concoction of spices
    D : Grilled chicken breast with steamed broccoli, spices, hot sauce
    S : 4 carrot cake oreos, cinnamon churro smashmallow bar, 2 packs SF jello pudding (pistachio and butterscotch), 1 lenny and larry snickerdoodle cookie, 2c oreo cereal
    S : Nugo dark chocolate salted pretzel bar, 4tbsp pb2, 2c strawberries

• JennJ323
    JennJ323 Posts: 646 Member
    edited January 2019
    Options
    Breakfast: 2 turkey sausage links and a hard boiled egg
    Lunch: taco bowl (seasoned ground turkey, brown rice, corn, salsa, sour cream, jalapenos, shredded romaine and a few crushed tortilla chips)
    Afternoon snack: Clancy veggie sticks
    Dinner: homemade cheesy chicken fajita soup and a salad with Catalina dressing
    After dinner snack: TBD by calories left over