What We're Eating

Options

Replies

• seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    Options
    Breakfast: cantaloupe, mango & seedless red grapes, a fried egg, and black coffee
    Lunch: 1.5 Belgian waffles with butter and sugar free syrup, a 90 cal packet of ham lunch meat, and black coffee
    Dinner: repeat of last night's vegetarian Loco Moco and macaroni salad, then probably a beer later on
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    NewLIFEstyle4ME Posts: 4,440 Member
    Options
    Breakfast:
    cup of coffee w/almond joy cream

Lunch:
    2 cups of milky oolong tea, 1 cup of emperor's puerh tea,

Dinner:
    Avocalado shake: whole avocado, big hand full of baby spinach, big hand full of kale, coconut water, coconut juice, lime juice, pomegranate juice, apple juice, coconut oil, frozen pineapples, frozen mangoes, ice

Tuna & egg salad (made with real mayo, mustard, trader joe's wasabi mayo, chopped bell peppers, green onions/scallions, celery, sweet onions, pickle relish, a LOT of chopped boiled eggs and paprika generously sprinkled on top) on a bed of ice cold iceberg lettuce, thin sliced tomatoes

Dessert or late night snack:
    2 naval oranges, roasted/salted/shelled peanuts maybe a cup of chocolate ot mint chocolate chip ice cream

• seltzermint555
    Options
    Breakfast: fried egg sandwich on wheat toast with mayo, mustard & pickles
    Post-hike snack: Core coffee-flavored protein milkshake
    Lunch: small bowl of refried beans with cheese (Mexican fast food place)
    Snack: sugar snap peas & a Fuji apple
    Dinner: homemade mushroom, spinach & ricotta calzone and 1/2 bottle of prosecco
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    edited December 2018
    Options
    Breakfast:
    TJ's Rosemary ham, shredded colby jack cheese, thinly chopped raw sweet onions, 2 egg spinach omelet, hash brown, naval orange, mango/pineapple/peach orange juice to drink
    1 cup of coffee w/almond joy cream

Lunch:
    1 cheese enchilada, 1 loaded beef taco, a bit of mexican rice, plaintains w/sour cream
    1 Large combo virgin (non-alcohol) pina colada mixed with virgin (non-alcohol) strawberry mango dacquiri to drink

Dinner
    2 cups of milky oolong tea, 1 cup of emperor's puerh tea:

• seltzermint555
    Options
    Breakfast: homemade crepes with Neufchatel filling and mixed berries on top, coffee (WAY bigger than my normal breakfast, this was about 3X the calories and definitely a holiday splurge)
    Lunch: salad with grilled chicken, roasted corn and pico de gallo
    Dinner: stir fry over brown rice, tofu and tons of veggies
  • whatalazyidiot
    whatalazyidiot Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    Breakfast - eggs, cheese, salsa and corn tortillas
    Lunch - protein bar
    Dinner - McDonald’s chicken sandwich and fries (only ate half)
    Dessert - lemon crunch pie. 100% worth the 300 calories
  • JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,182 Member
    Options
    I awoke dreaming of pancake and bacon, so of course that was breakfast.

• seltzermint555
    Options
    Breakfast: steel cut oats cooked with dried cranberries, brown sugar, vanilla & walnut pieces, coffee
    Lunch: small baked potato with TVP "taco meat", pico de gallo and sour cream, steamed broccoli
    Dinner: lemon chicken (Chinese takeout) with steamed rice & crab rangoon and several pieces of chocolate (it's freakin' Christmas Eve after all!)
    Maybe a few shots later as well, and a mug of cocoa if it's chilly.
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    Options
    Breakfast:
    2 cups coffee w/almond joy cream

Lunch:
    2 cups milky oolong tea, 1 cup of emperor puerh tea

Dinner:
    avocado ceasar salad, Trader Joe's Wild Mushroom & Black Truffle Flatbread/pizza, water to drink

6-7 giant olives stuffed with garlic, bag of BBQ porkrinds, 2 naval oranges or large pomgranate (FYI.....I don't eat all of these things at one sitting, I'll have these snacks throughout the night).
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    edited December 2018
    Options
    Breakfast:
    5 pieces of bacon, jasmine rice, 2 eggs over medium hard, orange/mango/pineapple/peach juice to drink

Lunch:
    2 cups of milky oolong tea

Dinner:
    Thai Food: Spicy shrimp Basil Rice, tempura veggies, beef&pork drunken noodles, thai ice tea and handmade thai mango ice cream for dessert

Large pomegranate or two naval oranges maybe 6-7 giant olives stuffed with garlic
  • seltzermint555
    Options
    Breakfast (at home): peach Greek yogurt, coffee
    Brunch (family gathering): 1 slice toast, 2 egg omelet with peppers, mushrooms & onions, small serving of hash browns, blackberries, several orange slices, fresh pineapple chunks & coffee
    Dessert: small slice of almond cake with some fairly ridiculous (yet good) buttercream frosting
    Later: two more bites of the buttercream frosting before tossing the rest of that cake (they made us bring it home and my husband and I did NOT want or need it)
    Dinner: homemade tomato-based vegetable soup and a grilled cheese sandwich
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    Options
    Breakfast:
    2 cups of coffee w/hazelnut cream

Lunch:
    2 cups of milky oolong tea, 1 cup of emperor's puerh tea

Dinner:
    smothered pork chops, rice and gravy, broccoli, brussel sprouts, sauteed spinach and water to drink

2 naval oranges and some mint chocolate chip ice cream
  • skelterhelter
    skelterhelter Posts: 803 Member
    Options
    Breakfast: Fried egg on top of one slice of Schmidt's White Bread and a sprinkle of hot sauce. S'mores flavored coffee (from Bones Coffee Company) with some splenda.

Lunch: Three pieces of bacon on two slices of white toast with iceberg lettuce, tomatoes, and one tablespoon of Bolthouse Ranch. Zesty Ranch Veggie Straws dunked in two tablespoons of Garden Veggie hummus. Sprite Zero.

Dinner: Shirataki Fettuccine Noodles with some alfredo sauce and chopped broccoli. Decent-sized bowl for less than a hundred calories!

Snack #1: Two French Toast Maple Twists (crunchy little churro type snacks. So good!) and a Dannon Light and Fit Greek yogurt in Key Lime.

Snack #2: I'll likely eat more later as I have 600 calories left for the day. Perhaps some Pop Chips or a string cheese. And definitely getting a chai tea from Dunkin later.

• leanjogreen18
    leanjogreen18 Posts: 2,492 Member
    Options
    Bagel Thin with Spicy Boca "chicken", benevolant "ham", pepper jack cheese, mustard and as much spinach as I could pile on the sandwich.
  • seltzermint555
    Options
    Breakfast: steel cut oats with dried cranberries and a few pecan halves, black coffee
    Lunch: 2 small Yukon Gold potatoes with TVP "taco meat", cheddar, sour cream, sautéed peppers & onions and 1/3 matcha cookie crunch chocolate bar
    Dinner: white beans, buttered cornbread, leftover fresh pineapple and orange slices
  • whatalazyidiot
    whatalazyidiot Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    Morning - Coffee w/Evolve protein shake
    Breakfast - 2 breakfast tacos w/corn tortillas, eggs, cheese, salsa
    Lunch - Tuna salad w/crackers, yogurt, strawberries
    Dinner - Leftover chinese food from last night
    Snacks - Banana, 2 mini chocolates
  • seltzermint555
    edited December 2018
    Options
    Breakfast: toast with Nutella, boiled egg & coffee
    Lunch: homemade tuna melt and leftover fruit plate (oranges, pineapple, blackberries)
    Dinner: stir fry with squash, carrots, baby bok choy and edamame, taro mochi & green tea
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    edited December 2018
    Options
    Breakfast:
    1 cup of coffee w/hazelnut cream, pancake w/syrup, 4 pieces of bacon, naval orange

Lunch:
    3 taco bell tacos and a freezie

Dinner:
    avocado ceasar salad, dark bread and butter, bowl of lobster bisque soup, broccoli rabe and water to drink

1/2 warmed almond almond croissant, coffee w/cream
  • seltzermint555
    Options
    Breakfast: toast with Nutella, fried egg & coffee
    Snack: fresh pineapple chunks
    Lunch: triple steakburger (no cheese 1/2 bun) at Steak & Shake with pickle, lettuce & onion and a cup of vegetable soup
    Dinner: black beans & rice bowl with avocado, grilled shrimp & veggies plus salsa and a *few* tortilla chips
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    edited December 2018
    Options
    Breakfast:
    2 cups of milky oolong tea

Lunch:
    Avocalado shake: whole avocado, big hand full of baby spinach, big hand full of kale, coconut water, coconut juice, lime juice, pomegranate juice, coconut oil, frozen pineapples, frozen mangoes, ice

Dinner:
    super thinly sliced and lightly but thoroughly cooked and loaded with brisket corned beef (at least 4-5 oz) and mixed with brisket pastrami (maybe 2 oz or so) sandwich on New York rye with lots of mustard, plain potato chips, 1/2 deli dill pickle, water to drink

6-7 giant olives stuffed with garlic, cup of chocolate ice cream