What We're Eating

Options

Replies

• JennJ323
    JennJ323 Posts: 646 Member
    edited December 2018
    Options
    Breakfast: blueberry Greek yogurt
    Lunch: ham & white cheddar Lean Pocket and a small salad with balsamic vinaigrette
    Snack: apple
    Dinner: breaded and baked chicken breast topped with pizza sauce, a few pieces of pepperoni and shredded mozzarella cheese.. side dish is TBD.. probably another small salad or some roasted potatoes
  • avskk
    avskk Posts: 1,789 Member
    Options
    So, this was the morning I learned apple fritters are roughly the size of my own head. I ordered one at breakfast with my son because I thought they sounded nice and light. I was... incredibly wrong. Who knows what further mysteries await!

Breakfast: most of an apple fritter, coffee.

Lunch: leftover chicken in mustardy mushroom sauce (made this last night and it's outstanding) over freshly steamed spinach.

Dinner: pizza rolls because I am a model of health today and also my kid requested them, crudite platter.

Snacks: once again I'm going to try to avoid them -- between the fritter and the pizza rolls I shouldn't need any extras today -- but if I really need one I'll go for an apple.
  • hesn92
    hesn92 Posts: 5,967 Member
    edited December 2018
    Options
    Breakfast- half bagel with peanut butter and a protein shake
    lunch - salad with rotisserie chicken, cucumber, cherry tomatoes, ranch, cheese, cottage cheese. And a pita.
    snack - more cottage cheese and cucumber and cherry tomatoes. And dark chocolate.
    dinner - I dunno I was planning on doing patty melts but we still have some chicken pot pie left so we'll probably just eat that and I'll make the kids grilled cheeses or mac n cheese or something.
  • workinonit1956
    workinonit1956 Posts: 1,043 Member
    Options
    B- vanilla almond milk yogurt with blueberries, banana and a bit of gluten free granola, tea with milk. (I’m not dairy free, I just prefer almond milk yogurt)
    S- tea with milk
    L- pb&j sandwich, baked chips, water
    D- homemade beef stew
    S- Yasso Bar
  • ccsisima
    ccsisima Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Bkfst- Whey protein shake, turkey bacon, two egg whites, toast with strawberry preserves
    Snack-1/2 and apple
    Lunch- Quinoa, chicken, green beans
    Snack other 1/2 of apple
    Dinner- Pita pizzas
    Dessert- Halo Ice cream
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    Options
    Breakfast: fried egg, 1 slice toast with butter, black coffee
    Lunch: Went to Steak & Shake with my dad and enjoyed a triple burger, no cheese & half bun, with lettuce, tomato, pickle, onion & mustard, and a cup of veggie soup.
    Dinner: homemade pineapple fried (brown) rice with edamame, tons of peppers & onions, and some raisins thrown in.
  • rainingribbons
    rainingribbons Posts: 1,051 Member
    Options
    Breakfast: Coffee with creamer
    Morning snacks: Coconut greek yogurt, honeycrisp apple
    Lunch: Chili with sour cream and shredded cheddar
    Afternoon snacks: Baby carrots with hummus, some of a homemade pumpkin coffee cake I made for my boyfriend the other day. Probably gunna have some coffee to tide me over until dinner. c:
    Dinner: Leftover shrimp, tomato, spinach, and feta bake over couscous.

Still have about 300-400 calories leftover depending on if I have coffee or not so I'll probably either have a few leftover peanut butter cookies or more coffee cake after dinner.
  • whatalazyidiot
    whatalazyidiot Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    Breakfast - Coffee protein shake w/PB Fit & Premier Protein
    Lunch - Lean Cuisine (lazy today)
    Dinner - Tortilla-crusted tilapia, roasted red potatoes and green beans
    Snacks - Banana, protein bar
  • leanjogreen18
    leanjogreen18 Posts: 2,492 Member
    Options
    Morning - Coffee w/Premier Protien Vanilla - 165 calories
    Brunch - 2 Low carb tortillas w/veggie sausage, egg, egg beaters,red onion, cherry tomatoes, cheese & lettuce - 500 calories
    Dinner will be - Leftover 3 bean Veg Chili. - 400 calories

Note: I zigzag calories to bank for social friend gathering so only approx 1000 calories today. I have 1500 for tomorrow:)

• Athijade
    Athijade Posts: 3,244 Member
    Options
    Breakfast- Bagel with cream cheese, strawberry milk, and a banana (been dealing with heartburn and stomach issues due to new meds to taking it very easy)
    Lunch- Chicken burrito bowl
    Snack- if needed cashews but not planning on one
    Dinner- Out with a friend, most likely mexican
    Snack- Chocolate almond milk
  • avskk
    avskk Posts: 1,789 Member
    Options
    Breakfast: toast with yogurt butter, coffee.

Lunch: more leftover chicken in mustardy mushroom sauce over freshly steamed spinach.

Dinner: quesadillas and crudites if I don't feel like cooking; jalapeno-pineapple pork over rice, side of green beans, if I still have a little fight left in me.

Snacks: I legitimately have no idea. Apples? I guess? I should probably shop soon.
  • JennJ323
    JennJ323 Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    Breakfast: strawberry Greek yogurt
    Lunch: company lunch of wings & salad, I'll stick to mostly salad but will have a couple wings too
    Dinner: burger (on a bun with ketchup and pickles) and baked french fries
  • seltzermint555
    Options
    Breakfast: plain Greek yogurt with fresh pineapple, coconut flakes, chia seeds, flax meal & 2 tbsp oats. Coffee.
    Lunch: leftover pineapple fried rice with veggies
    Dinner: homemade thin crust veggie pizza and a large bottle of Stella Artois
  • hesn92
    hesn92 Posts: 5,967 Member
    edited December 2018
    Options
    Breakfast- scrambled eggs, bacon in a tortilla with salsa
    Second breakfast - protein shake
    Lunch - leftover chicken pot pie
    Snack - Pineapple. And dark chocolate
    Dinner - patty melts!!! I'm so excited. With frozen seasoned french fries and maybe a vegetable lol
  • whatalazyidiot
    whatalazyidiot Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    Early Morning - Protein coffee smoothie w/1/2 banana and PB fit chocolate, Premier Protein
    Breakfast - Bagel w/honey nut cream cheese
    Lunch - Grilled chicken, veggies, brown rice
    Dinner - Tortilla-crusted tilapia, roasted red potatoes, green beans
    Snacks - Oikos yogurt, protein bar
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    NewLIFEstyle4ME Posts: 4,440 Member
    Options
    Breakfast:
    coffee w/cream, carrot pancake w/syrup, baked ham, 2 eggs over medium/hard

Lunch
    2 cups of milky oolong green tea

Dinner:
    1 cheese enchilada, 1 beef taco (with lettuce/salsa/sour cream) mexican rice, 4 plaintains pieces w/sour cream, water to drink
  • rainingribbons
    rainingribbons Posts: 1,051 Member
    Options
    Breakfast: Coffee with creamer
    Morning snack: Greek yogurt
    Lunch: Leftover chili topped with sour cream and cheddar
    Afternoon snacks: 1 packet of tuna, baby carrots with hummus
    Dinner: Meatloaf with mashed potatoes and peas or green beans
    Post dindins: Pumpkin coffee cake

Also planning on a cup of tea in there somewhere. Probably about now to tide me over until dinner sooooooo I don't find anything else to snack on!
  • nicoleseph0321
    nicoleseph0321 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Breakfast- plain instant oatmeal with some vanilla Greek yogurt mixed in, blackberries, coffee with milk
    Morning snack- string cheese
    Lunch- grilled salmon, baked potato slices, salad and broccoli and a little bit of peach crisp, more coffee
    Post workout snack- snap pea crisps
    Dinner- chicken tacos, salad made with sliced grape tomatoes and mozzarella
    Possibly a glass of wine before bed😀
  • seltzermint555
    Options
    Breakfast: Coffee, an egg sandwich with mayo, mustard & pickles. 2 oz raspberries.
    Lunch: Lentil soup, a few sugar snap peas, and a scoop of banana pecan ice cream with Hershey's syrup drizzled on top.
    Dinner: Wheat pasta with vegetarian Italian sausage, peppers & onions in a red sauce.
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    NewLIFEstyle4ME Posts: 4,440 Member
    Options
    Breakfast:
    2 cups of milky oolong tea

Lunch:
    Avocalado shake: (whole avocado, big hand full of baby spinach, big hand full of kale, coconut water, coconut juice, lime juice, pomegranate juice, coconut oil, frozen pineapples, frozen mangoes, ice

Dinner: bowl of Chicken tortilla soup, large bowl of lightly steamed mixed veggies (yellow and green squash,zucchini, brocolli) water to drink

Dessert/late night snack:
    large apple or pomegranate, maybe a cup of mint chocolate or chocolate ice cream