What We're Eating

Options

Replies

• hesn92
    hesn92 Posts: 5,967 Member
    Options
    breakfast- scrambled eggs and bacon in a tortilla,
    second breakfast - protein shake
    lunch - salad with rotisserie chicken, cottage cheese, cucumber, cherry tomatoes, ranch, cheese
    Snack - pineapple, chocolate. If still hungry I have another mini cucumber, more cherry tomatoes and more cottage cheese
    Dinner - patty melt and fries
  • YoshiZelda
    YoshiZelda Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    Breakfast- 1 whole egg and 4 egg whites scrambled topped with sriracha. + 1 piece whole wheat toast with half a banana and raspberry jam. Coffee
    Lunch- White rice with pork chop and broccoli
    Dinner- Brown rice (or potatoes, haven't decided yet lol) with turkey taco meat, cheese, and green beans
    Snack- Dark chocolate
  • JennJ323
    JennJ323 Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    Breakfast: busy at work and ended up skipping it
    Lunch: Lean Pocket (ham and white cheddar) and a small salad with Ken's light Honey Mustard
    Snack: apple and string cheese
    Dinner: breaded and air fried chicken breast topped with pepperoni, pizza sauce and shredded mozzarella with roasted broccoli
  • avskk
    avskk Posts: 1,789 Member
    Options
    I ate out for all three meals yesterday because of a crazy work/holiday fun schedule, so I'm aiming to do a bit better today!

Breakfast: homemade breakfast burrito (eggs, greens, tomatoes, a little cheese, hot sauce, tortilla), coffee.

Lunch: leftover mussels in white wine & garlic sauce, crusty bread for sauce-sopping, steamed broccoli & cauliflower.

Dinner: jalapeno-pineapple pork (never made it the other night) over rice, gigantic crudite platter with a rainbow of vegetables.

Snacks: a virtuous apple... and let's be real, I have 10 Cheddar Bay biscuits in my fridge, I'm warming one up before bed.
  • Athijade
    Athijade Posts: 3,243 Member
    Options
    Breakfast: Banana, omelet with veggies and cheese, and a small amount of hashbrowns
    Lunch: Unknown as we go out on Fridays
    Dinner: Spaghetti and meatballs (wish me luck... I have been in a 90% remission of my medical issues and this is the first time I am trying tomato sauce on my spaghetti since)
  • nicoleseph0321
    nicoleseph0321 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Yesterday...
    Breakfast- Greek yogurt/grapes
    Morning snack- string cheese
    Lunch- taco bowl using last nights leftovers- rice, beans, chicken, salsa, queso fresco
    Afternoon snack- raw veggies/light ranch, a boiled egg
    Dinner- ham and Swiss sandwich, fresh mozzarella with sliced grape tomatoes
    Dessert- Hershey’s milk chocolate nuggets
    Total cals 2369
  • whatalazyidiot
    whatalazyidiot Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    Early morning - Coffee w/Premier Protein shake
    Breakfast - Everything bagel w/cream cheese
    Lunch - Lean Cuisine (turkey something something)
    Dinner - Frozen Pizza (single serving)
    Snacks - Banana, Protein bar

Not the best day ever, but work is insane, so this is all I have time for.
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    edited December 2018
    Options
    Breakfast: plain Greek yogurt with pomegranate arils, 2 tbsp. oats, and flax meal. Coffee.
    Lunch: baked potato with TVP "taco meat", cooked peppers/onions & sour cream.
    Dinner: beer battered fish fillets (2 small), asparagus, homemade cole slaw & probably a couple of Lindt dark chocolate truffles.
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    NewLIFEstyle4ME Posts: 4,440 Member
    Options
    Breakfast:
    coffee w/flavored cream, 4 pieces of bacon, 2 eggs over medium/hard, jasmine rice, buttered toast w/lingonberry spread, large glass of cranberry juice

Lunch:
    2 cups of milky oolong tea

Dinner:
    Ceasar salad, T-bone steak (well done), loaded baked potato, brocollini, water to drink

Dessert/late night snack: large apple or pomegranate, cup of mint chocolate ice cream
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    edited December 2018
    Options
    Breakfast:
    2 cups of milky oolong tea

Lunch:
    Left over t-bone steak (half), loaded potato (a bit more than half), water to drink

Dinner:
    Thai Food: Spicy shrimp Basil Rice, tempura veggies, thai ice tea and handmade thai mango ice cream for dessert

Dessert/late night snack: Large taco bell freeze and some roasted/salted peanuts in the shell
  • rainingribbons
    rainingribbons Posts: 1,051 Member
    Options
    Brunch: 1 slice leftover chicken, pesto, tomato, and mushroom pizza and 1 slice leftover buffalo chicken pizza
    Afternoon Snack: A grande peppermint mocha from Starbucks - haven't had one of these in ages, I'd forgotten how good they were!!
    Dinner: Leftover meatloaf and a small bit of mashed potato. Probably also with some steamed green beans
  • nicoleseph0321
    nicoleseph0321 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Breakfast- low-fat latte
    Lunch- Sri Lankan buffet, rice and chicken/fish curries
    Dinner- quick ham and Swiss sandwich
    Snacks- a fun size 3 musketeers bar, fresh mozzarella with tomato slices, a little bit of red velvet halo top
    Total cals 1638
  • seltzermint555
    Options
    Breakfast: oatmeal with peanut butter & grape jelly. Coffee.
    Lunch: chicken bowl with extra veggies at a Hawaiian restaurant, 2 bites macaroni salad and a small portion of steamed rice
    Snack: peanut butter cupcake & coffee
    Dinner: Burger King chicken sandwich with half bun and a half order fries
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    Options
    Breakfast:
    Green oatmeal (1 scoop of Amazing Grass Green Superfood Organic Powder with Wheat Grass and Greens), chewy steel cut oats, butter and coconut oil, a few almonds and pecans, nice amount/loaded with chopped bananas (with some green on it--not fully ripe), mangoes, strawberries and water and milky oolong tea to drink

Lunch:
    Avocalado shake: whole avocado, big hand full of baby spinach, big hand full of kale, coconut water, coconut juice, lime juice, pomegranate juice, apple juice, coconut oil, frozen pineapples, frozen mangoes, ice

Dinner:
    Breakfast for dinner: 2 eggs, 2 sausage patties, grits, buttered raisin toast, water to drink

Snack: 2 homemade butter cookies, coffee with flavored cream
  • seltzermint555
    Options
    Breakfast: boiled egg, toast with lemon curd, coffee
    Lunch: 3 small chicken strips & cup of white gravy
    Snacks: another boiled egg, lots of sugar snap peas, cocoa with whipped topping, 2 prunes
    Dinner: vegetable chickpea curry with brown rice
  • whatalazyidiot
    whatalazyidiot Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    Breakfast - Eggs and coffee
    Lunch - Turkey sandwich, pop chips
    Dinner - Chicken burrito bowl
  • nicsflyingcircus
    nicsflyingcircus Posts: 2,393 Member
    Options
    Brunch - protein plate at the diner. Scrambled eggs, Canadian bacon, real bacon. Two cups of coffee with half and half.
    Snack - iced coffee with half and half
    Supper - grilled burger with bacon and white cheddar, sautéed onions, mustard and sugar free BBQ sauce, no bun. Salad with small amount of ranch. Diet A&W rootbeer
  • Sunshine_And_Sand
    Sunshine_And_Sand Posts: 1,320 Member
    Options
    Breakfast - oatmeal with cheese

Lunch - cafeteria food bc I still don't have kitchen counters and getting tired of working around that when packing lunches

Dinner - pulled turkey with baked beans
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    Options
    Breakfast:
    1 cup of Numi White Rose tea and 1 cup of Numi Emperor Puerh Tea

Lunch:
    2 egg sausage patties w/cheese sandwiches on Hawaiian dinner rolls, naval orange, water to drink

Dinner:
    2 or 3 homemade loaded w/beef tacos with guacamole, shredded lettuce, cheese, sour cream, salsa, raw onions

Dessert or late night snack:
    2 naval oranges and a cup of mint chocolate chip ice cream.
  • janejellyroll
    janejellyroll Posts: 25,763 Member
    Options
    Breakfast: Lentil soup with carrots, tomatoes, sauerkraut, potatoes, and Field Roast sausage

Lunch: Seitan with lemon-garlic roasted brussels sprouts, Clif nut butter bar

Dinner: Chickpea pasta with red pepper sauce and broccoli rabe