What We're Eating

Options

Replies

• Sunshine_And_Sand
    Sunshine_And_Sand Posts: 1,320 Member
    Options
    Breakfast - oatmeal with melted cheddar, salt and pepper

Lunch - Amy's organic tortilla casserole with black beans

Dinner - Christmas party and people are supposed to bring finger foods, so who knows what I'll end up having...
  • JessAndreia
    JessAndreia Posts: 540 Member
    Options
    Lentil and quinoa pasta with tomato sauce. Sauteed chickpeas with tofu
    Vega ready-to-drink chocolate shake. (Surprised at how good these are. Not really a fan of how their protein powders taste).
    Rice with beans and cabbage. 4 Gardein crispy tenders.
    Mango.
  • rainingribbons
    rainingribbons Posts: 1,051 Member
    Options
    Breakfast: Coffee with creamer
    Lunch: 1 fish taco and a citrus and spinach salad, both leftover from dinner last night
    Snack: Last of the chicken enchilada soup - so sad it's gone! ):
    Dinner: Parmesan crusted pork chops with garlic sauteed green beans and roasted or mashed (probably roasted) potatoes

Still have some calories leftover, might have a hot chocolate with marshmallows later on this evening.
  • skelterhelter
    skelterhelter Posts: 803 Member
    edited December 2018
    Options
    Breakfast: Fried egg cooked in spray butter, half of an Everything Bagel Thin topped with the same butter, and a small banana. Black coffee with some sucralose.

Lunch: Big bowl of spicy ramen from a local restaurant. Subbed chicken for the pork and added a soft-boiled egg. Vegetable bun.

Dinner: Homemade buffalo chicken nuggets and a side salad (butter lettuce, grape tomatoes, light shredded mozzarella, croutons, and red wine vinegar. Bolthouse Ranch for dipping.

Snack: I sampled a Thai Tea Mochi from Trader Joe's earIier today. I might have a mini protein muffin later.
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    Options
    Breakfast: oatmeal with cashew butter & raspberry jam mixed in, black coffee
    Lunch: (work Christmas lunch) 1 smoked chicken breast, about 3 bites of red skin mashed potatoes, double serving of broccoli/cauliflower, 2 Shock Top beers & one cheesecake bite
    Dinner: 1/2 thin crust Dominos pizza with peppers and mushrooms
    Snack: tall juniper latte at Starbucks with nonfat milk and no sugar topping
  • leanjogreen18
    leanjogreen18 Posts: 2,492 Member
    Options
    Avocado toast with feta, cherry tomatos, radish and sprouts on sourdough bread.
  • wilson10102018
    wilson10102018 Posts: 1,306 Member
    Options
    Breakfast Bacon fried egg sandwich on Bay's English Muffin
    Lunch 4 oz deli ham, 3oz deli smoked turkey, carrot slices, raspberries, mustard
    Dinner 8 oz fresh trout filet and canned beets.
    Snack 50g popcorn.
  • workinonit1956
    workinonit1956 Posts: 1,043 Member
    Options
    B- peanut butter and banana sandwich on gluten free toast, tea with milk
    L- Lara Bar, grande tea latte
    D- Red Robbin burger on gluten free bun, broccoli, rum & coke
  • seltzermint555
    Options
    Breakfast: 1/2 avocado, 1 fried egg, 1 freezer waffle with butter & sugar-free syrup, coffee
    Lunch: vegetarian sausage on toast with mustard, pickle & onion, 1/2 steamer bag of broccoli, and a 70 cal "reindeer" ice cream pop (Aldi, not great but kinda reminded me of ones from the 80s)
    Dinner: black bean nachos with tons of peppers & onion, diced cilantro & tomatoes, and sparingly used Monterey jack cheese & sour cream
  • skelterhelter
    skelterhelter Posts: 803 Member
    Options
    Breakfast: Protein Pancakes topped with Sugar-Free Maple Syrup

Lunch: Schmidt's 647 bread with Hillshire Farm Rotisserie Chicken with Pepper Jack Laughing Cow Cheese smeared on. A handful of plain Pop Chips

Dinner: 3 oz. fresh ham, half cup mashed potatoes, and green beans.

Snack: plain, non-fat greek yogurt with a handful of raspberries, sliced banana, and some cookies and cream protein powder stirred in
  • nicsflyingcircus
    nicsflyingcircus Posts: 2,393 Member
    Options
    B- coffee with half and half
    L- two pepperoni, ham and mushroom pizzas on cauliflower sandwich thins.
    D- large taco salad with appropriately seasoned grilled chicken thigh, shredded cheese, onion, salsa and sour cream

• avskk
    avskk Posts: 1,789 Member
    Options
    I woke up at 3AM with a killer urge to eat potato chips, so... that happened.

Breakfast: aforementioned 3AM chips; actual breakfast will be cottage cheese, an Asian pear, and coffee.

Lunch: turkey and cheddar sandwich on 12-grain bread, simple butter lettuce & tomato side salad.

Dinner: chicken thighs in mushroom sauce, rice, lemony green beans.

Snacks: I'm going to try to keep these down since, you know, I started my day with a handful of chips -- sunflower seeds, maybe an apple.
  • JennJ323
    JennJ323 Posts: 646 Member
    edited December 2018
    Options
    Short week at work this week.. so I'm being lazy and not prepping much, a lot of pre-packaged stuff.. oh well, it's still within my calorie goals!

Breakfast: blueberry Greek yogurt
    Lunch: Lean Pocket (chicken, cheese & jalapeno pretzel bread) & a small salad with butter lettuce & balsamic vinaigrette
    Snack: apple & string cheese
    Dinner: boneless pork chop (breaded & baked) with a small serving of Velveeta shells & cheese
    Snack: probably a homemade Christmas cookie or two
  • happytree923
    happytree923 Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    Breakfast- Coffee with soy nog, gingerbread flavored oatmeal (add molasses and spices to regular oatmeal) with pecans, a mandarin orange
    Lunch- Veggie burger with broccoli slaw
    Snack- pomegranate seeds and baby carrots, soy nog with protein powder
    Dinner- Skinnytaste General Tso's chicken with broccoli and brown rice
  • seltzermint555
    Options
    Breakfast: plain Greek yogurt with blackberries, chia seeds, flax meal & 2 tbsp. oats mixed in, plus coffee
    Lunch: mushroom soup (I have no idea what this will be like, it's a new recipe my husband made), corn on the cob, and a reindeer ice cream pop
    Dinner: salmon cakes and cole slaw
  • rainingribbons
    rainingribbons Posts: 1,051 Member
    Options
    Breakfast: Coffee with creamer
    Snack: Greek yogurt
    Lunch: Homemade chili with 1 tbsp sour cream, topped with shredded cheddar
    Snacks: Baby carrots with hummus before leaving work, and a peanut butter cooking and coffee with creamer after getting home.
    Dinner: Mediterranean shrimp, feta, and tomato skillet over roasted garlic couscous.
    Dessert: 1 serving of Enlightened Ice Cream.
  • hesn92
    hesn92 Posts: 5,967 Member
    Options
    Breakfast - half bagel w/ peanut butter, and a protein shake
    Lunch - big salad with rotisserie chicken, cucumber, cherry tamato, cheese, ranch and cottage cheese
    snack - more cottage cheese, cucumber and cherry tomatoes lol. oh and dark chocolate.
    dinner- chicken pot pie :)
  • whatalazyidiot
    whatalazyidiot Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    Breakfast - Everything bagel w/honey nut cream cheese
    Lunch - Turkey wrap (ole wrap, turkey, cheese, pickle) and greek yogurt
    Dinner - Grilled chicken, steamed veggies, brown rice
    Snacks - Protein bar, banana w/almond butter
  • nicoleseph0321
    nicoleseph0321 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Breakfast- vanilla Greek yogurt with blackberries and mango
    Morning snack- caramel almond sea salt Kind bar and string cheese
    Lunch- gumbo and a spinach salad
    Dinner- grilled tilapia in corn tortillas with lots of salsa, vanilla halo top
    Late night snack- smoked Gouda and a glass of Cabernet
  • Sunshine_And_Sand
    Sunshine_And_Sand Posts: 1,320 Member
    Options
    We have no countertops and oven and kitchen sink are out of commission for a while due to remodeling, so this is going to be different than my usual eating habits for a while...
    Breakfast - publix bakery jumbo muffin, chocolate with chocolate chips
    Lunch - Amy's organics cheese enchiladas
    Dinner - turkey sub on wheat with American cheese, onions, pickles, bell peppers