Volume Eaters Thread

Replies

• psychod787
    psychod787 Posts: 4,088 Member
    I have actually been using a new skim milk. Fairlife.. 80 cals a cup. Still the same calories, but 13grams of protein and only 6 grams of carbs.
  • redcase
    redcase Posts: 69 Member
    crazyravr wrote: »
    Have a look at the flat outs wraps as those are easy to find.

Yes, I like the FlatOut wraps too. Thanks.

• Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    redcase wrote: »
    Have a look at the flat outs wraps as those are easy to find.

Yes, I like the FlatOut wraps too. Thanks.

Tumaros are the #1 lowest calorie for size wrap out there with the best flavors (everything bagel, pumpernickel, sourdough, rye) My absolute favorite!
  • redcase
    Tumaros are the #1 lowest calorie for size wrap out there with the best flavors (everything bagel, pumpernickel, sourdough, rye) My absolute favorite!

Oh thanks! Those look tasty - not sure we can get them up here, but I'll do some searching. I don't really eat a lot of wraps, but everyone and awhile I like to stuff one full of egg white egg salad, tomatoes, lettuce, and some hot sauce.

• psychod787
    psychod787 wrote: »
    I have actually been using a new skim milk. Fairlife.. 80 cals a cup. Still the same calories, but 13grams of protein and only 6 grams of carbs.

This just started to show up around here and on sale this week at FoodBasics so I will give it a try. Hope it actually tastes like milk and not milk flavoured water.

Not too bad honestly. It tastes like milk to me but not as sweet. I guess they filtered out some of the sugar. Tastes better than some of the other milk Alternatives I have found. As a macro counter, with a high high high protein intake. It helps me meet my goal some days.
  • PAPYRUS3
    PAPYRUS3 Posts: 13,259 Member
    I think that guy "pinggolfer" on here was pretending to be Jordan Van Der Hoeve because I follow that dude on instagram and DMed him to ask if that was really him on here, and he said NO..... I am thinking thats why is gone.

It is him...he's posted the same pictures on here
  • PAPYRUS3
    PAPYRUS3 wrote: »
    I think that guy "pinggolfer" on here was pretending to be Jordan Van Der Hoeve because I follow that dude on instagram and DMed him to ask if that was really him on here, and he said NO..... I am thinking thats why is gone.

It is him...he's posted the same pictures on here

Not until after the real guy posted on Instagram. I DMed him and he said he is not on MyFitnessPal at all lol.

:o
  • MelanieCN77
    MelanieCN77 Posts: 4,047 Member
    edited January 2019
    I have been here long enough to see many many good posters and contributors just simply quit posting and go away.

Anyone else has a block on how many replies they can do? ;)

m4yicp6jwjrg.jpg

I got "jailed" in December for calling MLM what it is and then being sarcastic when a mod told me off for it.

On topic: broccolini takes a lot of chewing, I am eating a lot of it stalks and all lately.
  • nowine4me
    nowine4me Posts: 3,985 Member
    I got scolded for the first time since 2012 for just commenting on some dudes ab picture.

And I eat kale, high volumes.
  • psychod787
    Glad to see I am not the only one. I still cant post new threads so.... I guess I am a bit more advanced than some of you in the banning stage haha :)

On topic... oven baked potato fries. Had this for lunch the other day. Home cut with soak, drain, soak again. Then dry and quick spray of EVOO. 425F for 30 min. Huge huge plate of crispy stuff :)

I have been warned once.... no ban yet.

On topic... has anyone been able to get powdered hazelnut spread... would love to mix it up for volume pbj time.
  • redcase
    er1970g0anvy.jpg

Ooh, did you find this at Lowblaws?

• redcase
    Awesome - thanks!
  • PAPYRUS3
    er1970g0anvy.jpg

Pretty much every grocery store has it. But I got all 3 types (crust, this and margharita) on sale at Highland Farms. Prefer this over just the crust to be honest, but you get 2 crusts or 1 pizza for the same price.

Out here in Western Canada, Superstore sells the Cauliflower crust one for almost $14...a little pricey. Curious, how much is it down East where you are?
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    edited January 2019
    26aa7gfi0lvv.jpeg
    er1970g0anvy.jpg

wk19sudxowoz.jpeg

Pretty much every grocery store has it. But I got all 3 types (crust, this and margharita) on sale at Highland Farms. Prefer this over just the crust to be honest, but you get 2 crusts or 1 pizza for the same price.

Out here in Western Canada, Superstore sells the Cauliflower crust one for almost $14...a little pricey. Curious, how much is it down East where you are?

I’ve tried the pizza crust and made my own. I emailed the company and asked for coupons and they sent 4 free product coupons and a few 2 off ones so worth doing if you want to try. Where I live it is still pretty expensive at like 11-13 a pizza/crust pack.
  • PAPYRUS3
    26aa7gfi0lvv.jpeg
    er1970g0anvy.jpg

wk19sudxowoz.jpeg

I’ve tried the pizza crust and made my own. I emailed the company and asked for coupons and they sent 4 free product coupons and a few 2 off ones so worth doing if you want to try. Where I live it is still pretty expensive at like 11-13 a pizza/crust pack.

Thanks...I just might do the same thing!
  • nowine4me
    nowine4me Posts: 3,985 Member
    Caulipower: $50 for a 4 pack on Amazon. A bit rich for my blood. But I’ll look in the local market