SAHMU - TEAM PURPLE (CLOSED)

Options
123457»

Replies

• NewLife_11
    NewLife_11 Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    I am going to start a New Thread for Week 5 so it is easier to see the challenge, I will do this each week. Everyone come and say hello. We will complete the weigh in and Recipe challenge here for this week.
    Week 5 Link
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/319384-stay-at-home-mommies-unite-60-day-challenge-week-5
  • linake11
    linake11 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Starting weight: 270.4
    Last weigh in: 261.6
    This week: 264.8
    Gain: 3.2

Sorry girls. Im hoping its just water? Here's to puching on though right? :)
  • Purplefly
    Options
    Emotional Challenge

Honestly myself, a mean sweet tooth runs in the family but lol have a piece of fruit instead I shoulda said to myself. Not looking ahead and thinking what may happen if I continue to eat like this. I think I was a bit depressed from gaining pregnancy weight and just never got rid of it, so then had more with each child which made me give up on the idea of being thin again.

no weight loss this week

5 points for the week
  • natijade
    natijade Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Diet start weight: 196lbs
    Challenge start weight: 170.5lbs
    Last weigh in: 168lbs
    This week: 167.5lbs!

0.5lbs lost. =/

5 points for the week.
  • SunshineKB
    SunshineKB Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    last week 221
    this week 218

3lbs lost

4 points for the week...sorry couldn't do the step ups because of my knee!
  • antbug21
    antbug21 Posts: 56
    Options
    Hey Team, woke up this morning and was rushed to the ER. Been one heck of a week, let me tell you. Doing better now with some meds in my system. While I still plan to be a part of the challenge and this Team I was wondering if any of you would like to step up as captain. I just don't know how much I will be able to get to my computer for a bit. Let me know, thanks :)
  • linake11
    Options
    Hey Team, woke up this morning and was rushed to the ER. Been one heck of a week, let me tell you. Doing better now with some meds in my system. While I still plan to be a part of the challenge and this Team I was wondering if any of you would like to step up as captain. I just don't know how much I will be able to get to my computer for a bit. Let me know, thanks :)

I can take over captain for you. :)

What's been going on? You ok?
  • antbug21
    Options

Thank you! Apparently suffering from a severe infection from sun poisoning. Gonna be on antibiotics for a bit and they make me pretty drowsy and yucky. Thanks for taking over for me, I really appreciate it. Just trying to get well. :)
  • linake11
    Options

Thank you! Apparently suffering from a severe infection from sun poisoning. Gonna be on antibiotics for a bit and they make me pretty drowsy and yucky. Thanks for taking over for me, I really appreciate it. Just trying to get well. :)

You poor thing!!!! Do you still want to be part of the team? Or do you feel that you won't be able to contribute that well?
  • NewLife_11
    Options
    Hi Ladies,
    You are all doing fantastic but I dont see all of your calorie goals set yet(only 1 of you), please make your goal and add everyday to it. Thanks a bunch! If you need help just let me know.
    I know your captain is sick but push on ladies, you can do this! linake11 will be your captain now and she is awesome. Keep motivated and lets burn this week up!!!!
    Karie
  • antbug21
    Options

You poor thing!!!! Do you still want to be part of the team? Or do you feel that you won't be able to contribute that well?

Yes, I def want to stay on the team and be part of the challenge! If things change I will let you know ASAP rather than leave the team hanging.
  • SunshineKB
    Options
    Hey ladies! Sorry I have been quiet the last couple of days...things have been nonstop and hectic! I will have to back log my food & get everything all caught up once I stop...sure wish I had a smartphone right about now... lol

Hope you're having an awesome weekend!!!
  • NewLife_11
    Options
    We should all share how we burn our calories on the main thread to give eachother idaes. So lets see it ladies, how do you burn those calories?
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/319384-stay-at-home-mommies-unite-60-day-challenge-week-5

I just copied mine from my exercise journal here, it was super easy
  • linake11
    Options
    How was everyone's weekend?
  • natijade
    natijade Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Hey girls how are we doing? I had a massive gain on my official WI on Friday, absolutely gutted, but I've had a great start to the week and hoping to have lost it again by Wed's WI! Off for a 2 hour walk with LO in pushchair tomorrow!!
    Hope you're all doing well!
  • SunshineKB
    Options
    Heya ladies! Hope all is going well with everyone! TOM arrived yet again this afternoon...I swear I think I'm having it every 3 weeks now...need to look at my calendar UGH!
  • NewLife_11
    Options
    Hi Purple Team,
    It seems you are missing some members. So I think I am going to have you join some other teams that need new members if that is okay with you? Let me know if you are still in this challenge by msg my profile and I will get you set up. My team needs one new member along with a few other teams. I hope this works for you all, we only have 3 weeks left we can accomplish this!

Karie
  • NewLife_11
    Options
    TEAM PURPLE IS NOW CLOSED

The members who decided to stay have msg me and you are now joined with other teams. To the rest of you, I wish you lots of succes in this journey.

Karie