kbushe3221 Posts: 176 Member
    BF- yougurt, blueberries, strawberries & PB
    L- tuna, avo, & carrots
    D- minestrone soup, 1/2 ham&swiss on 12 grain bread

Snacks- coffee with PB cup creamer & cherries
  • Safari_Gal
    Safari_Gal Posts: 888 Member
    0vpavgpjcvk7.jpeg

Just got a bunch of wild baby sea conchs!
    Conch fritters today!
    Haitian Lambi tomorrow!
  • Troutrouter1968
    Troutrouter1968 Posts: 122 Member
    5ml9rbq95314.jpg
    Smoke roasted chicken, brussels sprouts, and baby gold potatoes. (Saturday's Dinner)

qd7681tj23lr.jpg
    NY Strip, poutine, and grilled asparagus. (Sunday's Dinner)

Tonight, having smoked stuffed pork chops, mashed potatoes w/ country gravy, and sweet corn seasoned with Old Bay.
  • Safari_Gal
    5ml9rbq95314.jpg
    Smoke roasted chicken, brussels sprouts, and baby gold potatoes. (Saturday's Dinner)

qd7681tj23lr.jpg
    NY Strip, poutine, and grilled asparagus. (Sunday's Dinner)

Tonight, having smoked stuffed pork chops, mashed potatoes w/ country gravy, and sweet corn seasoned with Old Bay.

@Troutrouter1968

Old bay kinda goes with everything doesn’t it? ☺️
    Looks yum!

• seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    Breakfast: 1/2 avocado, fried egg w/ hot sauce, raspberries & coffee
    Lunch: homemade tuna melt with cheddar, Worcestershire sauce & lots of onion. Smoothie made with 1 cup almond milk, 1 banana, ice, baking cocoa & vanilla.
    Dinner: black beans with onions, tomatoes and a little sour cream, Jiffy corn muffin.

Eating at a bigger deficit than usual today because of some Dominos cinnamon knots that got in my face last night.
  • kbushe3221
    Today’s meals include
    BF- oatmeal with PB, cinnamon & almond milk
    L- 1/2 avo, 12 grain toast & a cup of almond milk
    D- chicken fries & green beans (haven’t eaten yet)
    Snacks- popcorn& frozen grapes
  • laurenq1991
    laurenq1991 Posts: 384 Member
    Back on the avoiding refined sugar and white flour train.

Meal 1:
    *two microwave-scrambled eggs with black pepper and paprika
    *vegetable plate -- spinach and tricolor bell pepper strips from frozen, and a tomato, all seasoned with turmeric and paprika
    *hot cereal -- extra thick rolled oats, ground flaxseeds, frozen mixed berries, cinnamon
    *whole-wheat pita with no sugar or salt added almond butter

Meal 2:
    *2 mugs decaf English breakfast tea with 1/2 cup unsweetened soymilk in each mug
    *plain whole milk yogurt
    *2 slices Ezekiel 4:9 cinnamon raisin bread (which has no refined sugar added)

Meal 3:
    *red lentil rotini with extra virgin olive oil; cooked broccoli, cauliflower, and carrots (from frozen); a tomato; and crushed red pepper flakes
    *vitamin D3 supplement

Dessert: chia pudding (chia seeds, unsweetened cacao powder, two chopped-up dates)

Total: no white flour and only 1g refined sugar (from the pita bread).
  • rainingribbons
    rainingribbons Posts: 1,051 Member
    Breakfast: Coffee with creamer
    Morning Snack: Dark chocolate peanut bar thing
    Lunch: Turkey, sweet potato, and black bean chili topped with cheese. So excited to do this for lunch again this week!!
    Afternoon snack: Lite and fit Greek yogurt and grapes
    Dinner: Homemade felafel and tziki sauce in a wrap with spinach, tomatoes, and feta
    Dessert: 1-2 homemade molasses cookies, hot chocolate with Baileys and marshmallows
  • kbushe3221
    BF- yogurt with berries
    L- 2 hard boiled eggs & a banana
    D- tuna on 12 grain
    S- coffee, granola bar & clementine
  • skelterhelter
    skelterhelter Posts: 803 Member
    Breakfast: Fried Egg on Light English Muffin. Coffee with stevia.

Lunch: Ham and American on grilled sourdough, mini pretzels. Side of spicy mustard.

Mid-afternoon Snack: Built Bar in Double Chocolate.

Dinner: Baked and breaded eggplant topped with sauce and light mozzarella. Fries.

Dessert: My own version of edible cookie dough tweaked from this recipe here https://www.thedietchefs.com/edible-cookie-dough-recipe-healthy-high-protein/
  • laurenq1991
    Meal 1:
    *Ezekiel 4:9 golden flax sprouted grain cereal with plain whole-milk yogurt and a pear
    *two slices of Ezekiel 4:9 cinnamon raisin sprouted grain bread with no sugar or salt added almond butter

Meal 2:
    *Wasa rye/oat/flax/sesame crispbreads with black bean hummus and a tomato seasoned with dill
    *two cups of decaf English breakfast tea with 1/2 cup unsweetened soymilk in each

Meal 3: bowl with two scrambled eggs, quinoa, extra-virgin olive oil, lima beans, broccoli, cauliflower, carrots, spinach, tricolor bell peppers, black pepper, and paprika (this also would have been really good with hot sauce and nutritional yeast...I keep forgetting to buy them....)

Dessert (will have later tonight): chia pudding (chia seeds and cacao powder...didn't add any fruit this time as I actually think it tastes better plain)

totals: about 1-2g of refined sugar (from hummus) and no refined flour (we're doing the laundry tonight so I made sure to eat before we went to avoid getting the usual pizza), also 95g protein!
  • Safari_Gal
    j9qeldg08vc6.jpeg

Homemade Almond- Rosemary bruschetta flatbread!
  • rainingribbons
    rainingribbons Posts: 1,051 Member
    Breakfast: Leftover spinach and chickpea rice pilaf, topped with a fried egg, coffee with 1 tbsp creamer and 1 that half and half
    Lunch: Lunch swap with a co-worker! She's bringing tofu and beef glass noodles and I'm giving her some of the turkey chili iade for this week.
    Dinner: Stir fry shrimp and veggies with a little rice

Snacks: Lite and fit Greek yogurt, grapes, homemade molasses cookie, probably a mini salad of tuna over spinach and tomato
  • amusedmonkey
    amusedmonkey Posts: 10,330 Member
    Breakfast: yogurt and amazing local (white) flatbread, was too lazy to make breakfast.
    Lunch: no lunch (too lazy)
    Dinner: a local broad beans and rice dish that I love (good thing I didn't have lunch because it tends to be high in calories).
    Snacks: tomatoes, cucumbers, banana, orange, tomatoes, plain raw cabbage leaves, and more tomatoes
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    Breakfast: multi-grain freezer waffle with butter, 1 fried egg with hot sauce, coffee
    Lunch: thinly sliced corned beef, pickles & mayo on wheat bread, 1 boiled egg, several celery sticks & mini box of raisins
    Dinner: tofu stir fry with mushrooms, peppers, onions & squash, over brown rice
  • Mollyeverino
    Mollyeverino Posts: 22 Member
    Meal prepped on Monday so my meals are the same everyday this week.

Bfast- 1 Aidell’s chicken and apple sausage, 1 hard boiled egg, Breakstone’s pineapple cottage cheese double and a cup of monotonous chocolate milk 🙌🏻

Lunch- Mediterranean chicken and turmeric rice pita w/ homemade tzatziki

Dinner- Pot Roast w/ green beans and cauliflower mash

Snacks for the day- watermelon, blueberries, bell peppers and hummus, whole wheat tortilla roll up with ham and jalapeño cheese spread
  • JennJ323
    JennJ323 Posts: 646 Member
    edited January 2019
    Breakfast: 2 turkey sausage links
    Lunch: homemade cheesy chicken fajita soup and a small salad with Catalina dressing
    Afternoon snack: Clancy veggie sticks
    Dinner: taco bowl (seasoned ground turkey, brown rice, shredded romaine, corn, salsa & sour cream) with tortilla chips
  • janejellyroll
    janejellyroll Posts: 25,763 Member
    Breakfast: Raspberry beet smoothie bowl

Lunch: Pinto bean chili with kale, Clif nut butter bar

Dinner:
    Carrot-ginger soup, potato and spinach stir-fry
  • kbushe3221
    BF- orange
    L- tuna&avo on a bagel
    D- oatmeal with peanut butter & almond milk
    S- thin mint coffee from Dunkin❣️
  • laurenq1991
    I was exhausted today so didn't really try....

Meal 1:
    *Ezekiel 4:9 golden flax sprouted grain cereal with plain whole-milk yogurt and a pear
    *two slices of Ezekiel 4:9 cinnamon raisin sprouted grain bread with no sugar or salt added almond butter
    *chia pudding (chia seeds and cacao powder)

Snack:
    *ONE Basix triple chocolate chunk protein bar
    *Go Raw sprouted ginger snap cookies (they're raw vegan cookies made from dried fruits, seeds, coconut, etc, the lemon flavor is the best though.)
    *two cups of tea, Lipton matcha green tea and cinnamon chamomile lavender...my MIL got samples of them at her senior center for some reason and gave them to me since I drink tea every day

Meal 3: (this was the meal where I really didn't try lol)
    *16oz unsweetened soymilk
    *bowl of whole-wheat rotini with extra-virgin olive oil, garlic powder, and red pepper flakes

totals: no refined sugar or flour, 98g protein...doing pretty well on day 3 despite exhaustion