The Sober Squad- Alcohol Free Living

Replies

• lorrainequiche59
    lorrainequiche59 Posts: 900 Member
    Is anyone having trouble with this site. My home page will not load. BUT I got on here somehow....we'll see what happens when I hit post....
  • kcn2bluesky
    kcn2bluesky Posts: 187 Member
    salleewins wrote: »
    NormInv wrote: »
    So I am dry and plan to stay dry through Jan but I have to admit I am already thinking about a drink once Jan is over.....I must find a way to keep going....

GREAT JOB! You know I think the same way. Today is one year and I feel on shaky ground some. I think these dates of accomplishment seem to call to us to drink. I don't know if it is the same there... It won't be a celebration tomorrow, if I drink today. So for a few days, I am off my diet plan. It is ok. I have made it!! I am so much happier for it!!

Congrats on 1 year, @salleewins !! That is a huge accomplishment!
  • whitpauly
    whitpauly Posts: 1,483 Member
    edited January 2019
    Is anyone having trouble with this site. My home page will not load. BUT I got on here somehow....we'll see what happens when I hit post....

I had problems yesterday, all my fitbit steps showed but it erased all of my exercise calories, weird,Johah,i hope you're not leaving for good? Salleewins,yep seems like milestones are a trigger for some reason,hope everyone has a fab AF day <3
  • SallyLuvsFitness
    SallyLuvsFitness Posts: 13,724 Member
    Have a wonderful Thursday!
  • lorrainequiche59
    lorrainequiche59 Posts: 900 Member
    Have a wonderful Thursday!

Thank you for that reminder. Easier said or "read" than done though. It is the core beliefs we hold about ourselves that need to be challenged as to whether they are true or not true and then do the work to change those messages. For some of us it is sooner than later, but for others of us it is better late than never!!

It is through sharing our experiences that can help make it better for another and perhaps their healing can start "sooner" than later.

For me it IS beginning to get better thankfully. ;)

I hope everyone has a good day, or can at least find a little wee bit of good in today! <3
  • Yellowstone1983
    Yellowstone1983 Posts: 131 Member

GREAT JOB! You know I think the same way. Today is one year and I feel on shaky ground some. I think these dates of accomplishment seem to call to us to drink. I don't know if it is the same there... It won't be a celebration tomorrow, if I drink today. So for a few days, I am off my diet plan. It is ok. I have made it!! I am so much happier for it!![/quote]

• Yellowstone1983
    Yellowstone1983 Posts: 131 Member
    Congratulations on a year @salleewins ! That's such a great accomplishment! I also allow myself to slack on diet if I'm wanting to drink.. Definitely helps me.
  • SallyLuvsFitness
    SallyLuvsFitness Posts: 13,724 Member
    Welcome! Glad you like!