Cocktails

Like Molecular Mixology?

xqc14pn99mgk.jpg
    twwdqjqgf73z.jpg
    wlqdrfbawkah.jpg

• cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    A fictional character in a webcomic I like died.

I've been prepared for two different characters to die for months now, but to my relief, they got a reprieve, even if that reprieve means things are crap for one of the characters now.

I was not prepared for this character, and I'm still crying about it. I've been worried about him for weeks, but I kept hoping he'd be okay, and he wasn't.

And the worst part is that the author linked to a page in the first chapter that foreshadowed this. She'd been planning this for eleven years.
  • cee134
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »

I've been prepared for two different characters to die for months now, but to my relief, they got a reprieve, even if that reprieve means things are crap for one of the characters now.

I was not prepared for this character, and I'm still crying about it. I've been worried about him for weeks, but I kept hoping he'd be okay, and he wasn't.

And the worst part is that the author linked to a page in the first chapter that foreshadowed this. She'd been planning this for eleven years.

Fictional characters can’t die, they aren’t real.

They are real in my heart!!!
  • cee134
    Options

Ones heart lies all the time.

Sources?

Google.com

Search engines aren't sources.

But how do hearts lie? They know what they want.
  • CaptainFantastic01
    CaptainFantastic01 Posts: 9,557 Member
    Options

Awe boo
    I’ve read that the heart is deceitful above all things and is beyond all cure but I don’t put much stock in religion

That’s ok friend
  • cee134
    Options
    I’ve read that the heart is deceitful above all things and is beyond all cure but I don’t put much stock in religion

Just because a heart wants something doesn't make it a lie. Even if you find out you didn't want that thing after having it. That's not the heart's fault. Feelings can't be false. Everything is the brain's fault.
  • cee134
    Options

Ones heart lies all the time.

Sources?

Google.com

Search engines aren't sources.

But how do hearts lie? They know what they want.

They make you believe things that aren’t true. wiki.com

Things being not true isn't the heart's fault. bing.com
  • SirMxyzptlk
    SirMxyzptlk Posts: 841 Member
    Options
    Every ounce of clean water you drink has had years of decay in.
  • SwannySez
    SwannySez Posts: 5,864 Member
    Options
    This whole thread has gone utterly squirrelly.