What’s on your mind

Options

Replies

• RomaineCalm
    RomaineCalm Posts: 3,972 Member
    Options
    How much I hate when I drop my phone on my face

My popsocket has saved my face countless times, I'm sure.
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    Options

oh no
  • RomaineCalm
    Options
    iMago wrote: »

oh no

I feel like I'm being judged.

th?id=OGC.cbf7b8d45c068620685d440e9668f496&pid=1.7&rurl=https%3a%2f%2fmedia.giphy.com%2fmedia%2fl3vRc7S2sJO5OMvLy%2fgiphy.gif&ehk=62cK8%2fPP5PzzdA68sgH9ZQ
  • RomaineCalm
    Options

I use a little suction cup pig whose suction sometimes gives out. 😕

th?id=OGC.6ed5b1e24154e4a98f9ee9764b96cdc2&pid=1.7&rurl=https%3a%2f%2fmedia.giphy.com%2fmedia%2fsauYjWmJJ18xW%2fgiphy-downsized-large.gif&ehk=J41mYcsHIiXfuUDzKEkbjQ
  • LiftingSpirits
    LiftingSpirits Posts: 2,207 Member
    Options
    Why in our dreams do people not look like the person that they are supposed to be?
    It's weird to think 'And Nancy was there, but it didn't look like Nancy.....' Why wasn't is actually Nancy??
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    edited January 2019
    Options
    Why in our dreams do people not look like the person that they are supposed to be?
    It's weird to think 'And Nancy was there, but it didn't look like Nancy.....' Why wasn't is actually Nancy??

Who's Nancy and what does she look like?
  • LiftingSpirits
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »

Real life Nancy or Dream Nancy?
  • cee134
    Options

yes
  • SwannySez
    SwannySez Posts: 5,864 Member
    Options
    SwannySez wrote: »
    Basic white guys.

You said that Vanilla Bean Noel was a good scent for me...

I lied to get you into bed.

7-I-get-it-and-I-like-it.gif
  • LiftingSpirits
    Options
    pudgy1977 wrote: »

I had to look this up, as it's a very good question. It is called Disjunctive cognition. Apparently recognizing who a person is and knowing what they look like are functions that are handled in two separate areas of the brain, and the function that help the two parts work in unison is suspended during sleep.

You're the best. And now I feel silly that I didn't just type that question in Google rather than on here so that I could have answered my own question! That is very interesting. Bodies and minds are truly amazing
  • pudgy1977
    pudgy1977 Posts: 13,499 Member
    Options

I had to look this up, as it's a very good question. It is called Disjunctive cognition. Apparently recognizing who a person is and knowing what they look like are functions that are handled in two separate areas of the brain, and the function that help the two parts work in unison is suspended during sleep.

You're the best. And now I feel silly that I didn't just type that question in Google rather than on here so that I could have answered my own question! That is very interesting. Bodies and minds are truly amazing

Glad you didn't cuz now we both learnt some stuffs
  • pudgy1977
    pudgy1977 Posts: 13,499 Member
    Options
    Fer reals yo?? Wow
  • cee134
    edited January 2019
    Options

So.... like her?

cvm9rgg4ppbn.gif

*this is Nancy from Nightmare On Elm Street.
  • empresssue
    empresssue Posts: 2,977 Member
    Options
    Today marks 3 weeks that I haven't had any alcohol. Just a little over 1 month ago, I was drinking to try to forget my problems, to try to forget the sadness I've been feeling, the grief. Now today... I still have a long way to go to feel happy again, but I'm proud of myself for trying and giving myself the gift of trying to be a better, happier me.

Three weeks for me too 🙂
    Proud of you!

The alcohol industry must hate the time after New Years. I also cut out alcohol about that time. Congratulations to you both!

Me four. I'm at least cutting it down, anyway. Not totally out.
    I haven't had any in over 2 weeks. Hoping to only treat myself occasionally now.

I like the new avatar :smile:
  • empresssue
    empresssue Posts: 2,977 Member
    Options

I'm wondering why human google @cee134 didn't know the answer to this.......