EVERYONE'S BEFORE & AFTER PICTURES

Options

Replies

• sweebeesmom
    Options
    MFP should really have a gallery!!! I love all your success pictures! can't wait to add my own!!
  • CommittohealthCHANGED
    Options
    2011-03-29_16-20-11_309_wonder_wonder.jpg
    2011-07-31_22-01-55_838_wonder.jpg

Started weight 242pds/current weight 170pds. Loss the weight in one year 8 months.
  • lazyspice
    lazyspice Posts: 8,515 Member
    Options
    I only joined on Saturday so too early for progress pics but this thread is so inspiring!

Well done everybody!
  • LurayneMarie
    LurayneMarie Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    Simply amazing, inspiring, sensational, motivational....WOW!! Do you mind sharing your before/after weight?

sure!
    my starting weight was 190-ish
    the lowest weight has been 118
    my current weight is 132. i gained weight from too much fast food and alcohol :/ trying to get back to 118 again!

@Murphk323 What height are you? You're stunning! If I had your body I would wear bikini's in winter :)
  • prettybrownround
    prettybrownround Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    U guys look amazing....congrats on all ur hard work:happy:
  • marianne_s
    marianne_s Posts: 986 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • 27strange
    27strange Posts: 837 Member
    Options
    IMAG0001-1-1-2.jpg
  • phatsoslim
    phatsoslim Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    I've posted on my own before, but here you go anyway:
    Before:
    29775_869548316142_10116788_48816093_2656878_n-1.jpg
    After shedding 100 pounds:
    020-2-1.jpg
    The difference:
    006-1.jpg
    Here's my story: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/309450-operation-inspiration-100-lbs-lost-great-health-gained

FANTASTIC!!!!! Congratulations!!!

I will post some pictures soon. They will be starting picture and progress picture.
  • GiuliaShakespeare
    Options
    Wow! All of you look absolutely fantastic. This was an incredibly encouraging thread to read!! I'm blown away by how great you look, and by how HAPPY you look!! Inspiration central right here. :)
  • lauraparr
    lauraparr Posts: 112
    Options
    hey, everyone is doing so well!!! I still have 35lb to go, but here's my progress so far :)

me.jpg
  • Murphk323
    Murphk323 Posts: 184
    Options
    Simply amazing, inspiring, sensational, motivational....WOW!! Do you mind sharing your before/after weight?

sure!
    my starting weight was 190-ish
    the lowest weight has been 118
    my current weight is 132. i gained weight from too much fast food and alcohol :/ trying to get back to 118 again!

@Murphk323 What height are you? You're stunning! If I had your body I would wear bikini's in winter :)

lol! thanks...and I'm 5'4"
  • ketrell
    ketrell Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    LOVE IT!!!!
  • crazycat59
    crazycat59 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    From the beginning of this post, all the way through, what inspiration this is!!!! Thank you all for sharing, it means alot to see everybody's progress. It encourages me to keep at it. I don't have pics to share yet (just lost 20 lbs) but will soon and then will add.

Cheers!! :drinker:
  • shippa_08
    Options
    Hello all! Im new to the site, but I thought I would post some pics! Im doing Jillian Michaels Ripped in 30, and am about half way through. The second photo is after 2 weeks. I havent taken any measurements, but Ive lost about 5 pounds. Cant wait to see the final results!

JM_start_photo_side.jpgJM_endweek2_side.jpg
  • crazycat59
    crazycat59 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Hello all! Im new to the site, but I thought I would post some pics! Im doing Jillian Michaels Ripped in 30, and am about half way through. The second photo is after 2 weeks. I havent taken any measurements, but Ive lost about 5 pounds. Cant wait to see the final results!

JM_start_photo_side.jpgJM_endweek2_side.jpg

You are doing great! What a difference in 2 wks! :flowerforyou:
  • mrscarter1234
    mrscarter1234 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    You look great!!! Congrats
  • ItsTerriC
    ItsTerriC Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    So many wonderful, inspirational posts. Congrats everyone!

:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

20110821160642-1.jpg
  • OfficialPR
    OfficialPR Posts: 1,610 Member
    Options
    Awesome job people, we're some sexy people, no? Hahaha!! Keep up the great work
  • bevskiwolf
    bevskiwolf Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    408 and 125 llb loss on right:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/bevskiwolf/6070347180/

Current photo, 160 lbs down:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/bevskiwolf/6069800809/

For the life of me I can't get the img coding to work! Argh!
  • ssanderbrink
    ssanderbrink Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    You look great, sorry just started so no real progress pics yet.:)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!