JUST GIVE ME 10 DAYS ~ ROUND 66

Options

Replies

• aFit50
    aFit50 Posts: 502 Member
    Options
    shunggie wrote: »
    aFit50 wrote: »
    My only experience with zucchini noodles was at Noodles & Company. I have tried the Zucchini Romensco, I love the flavor and the everything but it was very upsetting to my stomach. I thought maybe it's a one time deal so after a few months I tried it again - same thing. I get other things there and have never had a stomach issues but I'm kind of scared to try the noodles again. Have you guys had any negative bathroom experiences as a result of too many zucchini noodles? (sorry for the TMI topic) I have eaten zucchini in many ways with no issues before, just curious if it's me or the version Noodles & Company uses.

It might be the brand. I purchase them freshly made and then flavor them myself. No stomach issues.
  • fraukazi
    fraukazi Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    @BethE238 good luck with your projects. You can do it! And things don't need to be perfect, alright is just fine and usually great in everyone else's eyes who haven't been as involved
  • shunggie
    shunggie Posts: 1,036 Member
    Options
    aFit50 wrote: »

Finally finished my comparison photos for the year earlier and OMG .... I wasn't going to share any until I was further along, but hey ~ it is what is ..... and no making fun of my bra!!!! Panties are the same but I needed a similar color for comparison.

Obviously still have lots of fat in need of firming, but it's damn sure motivation to keep moving!

Hoping to lose another 30-40 pounds and 10% of this jiggly stuff by June. Pray for me please.

You can see a big change! Congrats!!! I don't have any pics like that, I'm too chicken to even take them for myself, your bravery is amazing to me.
  • BethE238
    BethE238 Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    @sunabove - oh no! Hope you get better soon! Sending well wishes!