Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

50 somethings

15678911»

Replies

• alteredsteve175
    alteredsteve175 Posts: 2,725 Member
    Helloooooo in there! Is anyone besides me still checking in here?
  • urloved33
    urloved33 Posts: 3,323 Member
    Hi - I turned 59 this month. I have been really struggling to lose - I lose and re gain again and again. its disheartening.
  • Jackie9003
    Jackie9003 Posts: 1,114 Member
    Hello....
    How has your month been?
    I took the plunge and joined a gym I'm just starting to get into a routine but loving it.
    I need to lose 7lb to get back to my pre-holiday weight but I'll do it. Then I'm officially on phase 2 and aiming for another 42lb in the next 18 months.
  • alteredsteve175
    Here's a link to another active thread for 50 somethings. Join in if you are looking for more activity on the forums.

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10716128/men-women-in-their-50s-starting-anew-in-2019/p1
  • alteredsteve175
    urloved33 wrote: »
    Hi - I turned 59 this month. I have been really struggling to lose - I lose and re gain again and again. its disheartening.

We've all been there. I wasn't able to maintain any significant weight loss until I started logging all my food - all the time. Logging is tedious, but it works for me.