WOMEN AGES 50+ FOR FEBRUARY 2019

Replies

• csofled
    csofled Posts: 3,022 Member
    :)
  • kevrit
    kevrit Posts: 3,789 Member
    January goal was to weigh less at end of month than start. Did that and happy about it!

February goals are to lose another 4-8 pounds
    Continue on my law carb/KETO journey
    Get through all the doctor stuff!

RV Rita
  • GodMomKim
    GodMomKim Posts: 3,631 Member
    B)
  • Katla49
    Katla49 Posts: 10,385 Member
    edited February 2019
    Lanette: I was able to find niacinimide in a SuperB complex multivitamin that I already take. The niacinimide that I bought at the pharmacy tuned out to contain less than is in the multi so I returned it. I am feeling good overall. The one I am taking is called Super B-Complex and it is from NatureMade. It provides 25mg of niacinimide per tablet. :flowerforyou: Does yours provide more? If so, I'll try to find it.
  • suebdew
    suebdew Posts: 1,330 Member
    My word for 2019 is NOW. I have been more intentional with my eating. So February is going to be a great month.
    SueBDew in TX
  • grandmallie
    grandmallie Posts: 9,673 Member
    Evening ladies
    I am home and tucked in bed...having some sleepytime mint tea...
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,491 Member
    Wqqw
  • SophieRosieMom
    SophieRosieMom Posts: 3,315 Member
    Katla49 wrote: »
    Lanette: I was able to find niacinimide in a SuperB complex multivitamin that I already take. The niacinimide that I bought at the pharmacy tuned out to contain less than is in the multi so I returned it. I am feeling good overall. The one I am taking is called Super B-Complex and it is from NatureMade. It provides 25mg of niacinimide per tablet. :flowerforyou: Does yours provide more? If so, I'll try to find it.

Katla
    - I checked first at Walmart, didn't see any B3 niacinimide. So went to Health Food store and picked up some 500 mg capsules made by Solaray. I also order my multivitamins and 1000 mg of Vit C from Vitacost so picked up another bottle there - Vitacost brand.

I'll let you know if I'm still noticing benefits in a month B)

Lanette
    SW WA State
  • skuehn48
    skuehn48 Posts: 2,807 Member
    <3
  • barbiecat
    barbiecat Posts: 16,901 Member
    2191610q208gshr57.gif The dogs and I had a nice walk together after our third nap of the day.

:) Here is an interesting question to ask yourself--What would I get up and do on a day when I was really sick? No need to share your answer, but I realized that walking the dogs is what I'd do even if I did nothing else on my to do list.

<3 Barbie
  • rdwells323
    rdwells323 Posts: 2 Member
    February arrived in GA for the making of a lovely day, it was 61 degrees and sunny, perfect for getting outside and cutting back roses.

Exercise goals for me were met in January. My exercise Monthly Totals were:
    424,261 steps, 661 floors, 182.73 miles, 82,508 calories.

Reluctantly the scale only reflected a 1.6 lbs loss which makes my motivation grow stronger.

Thanks for the post I need the encouragement.
  • GodMomKim
    GodMomKim Posts: 3,631 Member
    Beth - if your chard and other leafy greens are just frozen and then de-frosted they can be used in a soup or quiche like you would frozen spinach....

The avocados will have a weird texture but could be made into a dip or spread.

smiles Kim