30 Day Shred with me?

Options

Replies

• Melonpaul
    Melonpaul Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    I just found this group so I started much later then all of you but I just did Day 1 Level 1 yesterday. I'm excited to start this again, although I never finish the 30 days, I came close once at about 18 days. I've lost count as to how many times I've "started" this DVD, but I've got a lot by her and I just want to stick with a program and finish it for once.
  • laurendawnnn
    laurendawnnn Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Just finished day 5 lvl 1. Hoping to see some body changes when I finish it!
  • cmon288
    cmon288 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Day 6 Lvl 1 complete
  • ipreetijoshi130
    ipreetijoshi130 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am in too. Started intermittent fasting from yesterday. 17:7 hours. No difference at all .. i know its been only 2 days... need support to continue IF till feb. need to lose 5 kgs... body fat only.
  • alannaenewman
    alannaenewman Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I did Level 2 again today--think my 4th day. It is a good workout! I am doing Ripped in 30 versus 30 day shred like I started. Feel it is a better lead in to Ripped in 30! I have lost 5 lbs!
  • Melonpaul
    Options
    Day 2 level 1 completed yesterday, still doing good, my calves are really stiff though from all the jumping
  • melissajkxoxo
    melissajkxoxo Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Sadly missed a week due to double shifts, and feeling a bit ill (I know excuses, excuses) but I got my butt to my basement tonight and did level 2. According to my Fitbit my heart rate was higher than it ever was before doing it. 🥳 let’s do this.
  • laurendawnnn
    laurendawnnn Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Day 6 lvl 1 done today. I'm down 2# since starting the workout. I'm also watching my calories starting a week before that.
  • Melonpaul
    Options
    Day 3 Level 1 completed yesterday. Surprisingly I am not that sore today, in fact I feel really good. This rainy weather that I am having is the perfect excuse to stay inside and do this workout today and then soak in the tub with a good book. Have a great day everyone!
  • meganmoschops
    meganmoschops Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Done with 30 Day Shred.

Day One:
    b2uwmxdj9cdh.png

Day Thirty:
    rvnyc37ejfjw.jpeg

I don’t see a very noticeable difference. It was a fun experiment but I don’t think I’d do it again. Way too repetitive for my taste, I need more variety in my workouts.

Congrats on finishing it! ⭐️ I can see a big difference from your beginning to end photos. 7 inches lost is great!
  • cmon288
    Options
    Day 8 lvl 1 complete. Doing them in the morning is working better for me.
  • Running2Fit
    Running2Fit Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    Done with 30 Day Shred.

Day One:
    b2uwmxdj9cdh.png

Day Thirty:
    rvnyc37ejfjw.jpeg

I don’t see a very noticeable difference. It was a fun experiment but I don’t think I’d do it again. Way too repetitive for my taste, I need more variety in my workouts.

Congrats on finishing it! ⭐️ I can see a big difference from your beginning to end photos. 7 inches lost is great!

Thank you! I think I just have trouble seeing changes on myself.
  • alannaenewman
    alannaenewman Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Level 2 done again today! Think I am going to move to level 3 Sunday!
  • normalicia11
    normalicia11 Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    Done with 30 Day Shred.

Day One:
    b2uwmxdj9cdh.png

Day Thirty:
    rvnyc37ejfjw.jpeg

I definitely see the difference. Congratulations! Keep up the hard work!
  • normalicia11
    normalicia11 Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    Level 2 day 8: Done
    8lbs down and 3 inches lost...
    I’m ready for level 3!
  • melissajkxoxo
    Options
    Running2fit you made great progress!

Completed another day of level 2 this morning. 🙂
  • cmon288
    Options
    Day 9 Level 1 complete!! Almost time for level 2.
  • sunshinegirlnm
    sunshinegirlnm Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    May I join? I just did Beginner Shred workout 1 today. I’m so out of shape
    I decided I better do the BS instead of 30DS or RI30 so I don’t give up. I really need accountability and invite you all to friend me!

I am also skipping the scale and doing measurements only. The last time I stuck to 30DS for 4 months I lost a lot of inches and really toned up. Of all the various workouts I’ve tried over the years, Jillian’s give me the best results.

Good luck to all and feel free to reach out if you need encouragement...I know I do!😂
  • melissajkxoxo
    Options
    The more the merrier I would say sunshine.

Just finished another day of level 2. Love how I always don’t feel up to doing it but once it’s over you feel so much better and glad you did 🙂