WOMEN AGES 50+ FOR FEBRUARY 2019

Replies

• pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,432 Member
    5:25am, we r on the way to Seattle
  • 1948Peachy
    1948Peachy Posts: 1,511 Member
    Kylia ~ Enjoy your meal and Happy Early Birthday! What a nice gift from your SnL! :)
  • suebdew
    suebdew Posts: 1,330 Member
    edited February 2019
    Good morning. I hope it is a nice easy day for everyone.
    Happy Birthday Kayla. Hope your special meal out was wonderful.
    Here is how I fixed my cottage cheese for lunch the other day. Added to 1/2 cup cottage cheese, 1/2 avocado, cherry tomatoes, yellow pepper sliced thin and a boiled egg. It was probably too high in protein for me but it filled me up so much I didn’t eat much dinner
    My bone density story is that I had one three years ago and the tech called me and said I need to take some kind of meds. She said I had a 25%. Chance of breaking something if I fell. So I reasoned I had a 75% chance of not breaking something. Sent a copy of report to DIL who is an Orthopedic Surgeon and she had a colleague review it. Result was I had good bone density. Had another one last year with similar results but with a med recommended that DIL said NO that is a bad med. she reviewed report and said density was better than last time. I actually think the machine is broken. So I will see what happens at my physical in March.
    May work in the yard if it clears up. Suppose to be in the 60s is okay.
    Michele- glad you found the paints you were looking for. Hope your sinuses get better.
    Suebdew in TX
  • coastalgosgal
    coastalgosgal Posts: 2,900 Member
    Ah no Heather! Actually despite the alien hair you look muavvvaaaalous!

Hugs to the peeps that need them, which is pretty much the lot of us!

GROUP HUGS!💗😁

💗Rebecca
    Whidbey island
    Washington
  • grandmallie
    grandmallie Posts: 9,637 Member
    afternoon ladies~
    I just watched the magic pill~ wow was that an eye opener.. glad I am doing what I am doing and hopefully reverse some of the damage done over the years..
    it was fanatastic.. and will will try and work more on a strict keto diet than I have been..
  • margaretturk
    margaretturk Posts: 5,024 Member
    Kylia Happy Birthday!
  • TerriRichardson112
    TerriRichardson112 Posts: 17,929 Member
    My daughter says I owe the taxman £1.60. Lol! I pay most of my tax at source now that we no longer own the apartment that we rented out.
    Pip: Great job, and wonderful medals. Yo and Kirby ROCK!!!