What's on your mind?

Options

Replies

• Tankiscool
    Tankiscool Posts: 11,105 Member
    Options
    Why is it that whenever you call a customer service line or email a support line their automated message always states that they are experiencing high volume calls or support requests? Everyone can't be calling at the same time. Don't lie to us, we know your just sitting there twiddling your thumbs making us be on hold longer!
  • honeybee__12
    honeybee__12 Posts: 15,688 Member
    Options
    I’m thinking about lunch.......
    I can’t get chili out of my mind,
    guess I’m going out to get chili. :p
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    Options
    caco_ethes wrote: »
    A few things.

Who is the serial inspirer?
    Is Jose Aldo going to win tonight?
    Why does whiskey burn the nose when you’re sick?

I know the answer to one of those and I feel special because I do

I think I know the answer but I’m not certain. I believe it’s Mr iMago.

yep and i think also @LiftingSpirits and sometimes maybe @JustReadTheInstructions

And here I thought it was you!

i’m a serial hugger, i only hug

c’mere u

I’m a hugger too, unless i like them. Then i have to be stoic and only ‘like’

Edit: actually I’m bad at reacting to posts. I don’t do it very often. Something could be the funniest thing I’ve ever seen and i may not react. I don’t know if it’s innate laziness or if I’m just demonstrating my refusal to comply with being shuttled through the narrow gate that is the small range of normalized human emotions pre-selected for me to choose from as though I’m some kind of predictable robot who can’t think outside the bun once in a while and won’t stand up against the tyranny that is and will always be unless we break free of this mind control and stage a coup, people! Probably the former.

oh yeah well I'm such a rebel i intentionally force myself to react to posts like this online because i don't want the people running the system to discover I'm aware of their efforts at mind control LMAO
  • honeybee__12
    honeybee__12 Posts: 15,688 Member
    Options
    IslandGal3 wrote: »
    Did they think I wouldn't notice they decapitated my beautiful crane. Boys...

Oh no!
    Did they just leave it in place or try to hide it?
    My son and his friends used to destroy my flowerbeds and try to disguise the damage, lol.
  • RhiAnLewis17
    RhiAnLewis17 Posts: 2,299 Member
    Options
    1sphere wrote: »
    I don't know if it's common enough for people over 25 to actively seek a partner, I have no idea what my peers are up to, I don't actively seek someone and sometimes I think I'm making a mistake. I don't know how people think.

I'm over 25 and not actively seeking a partner. It doesn't matter to me what my peers are doing.
    Do whatever makes you happy.
    Why do you think you are making a mistake?
  • RhiAnLewis17
    edited February 2019
    Options
    I have this notion that everyone who's single right now is gonna end up with a partner maybe +-1 year from now, and the only people left single with be young. Maybe I'm way over my head with that thought though. I understand that people like their space, but sometimes I just don't know.

I think many people are perfectly happy on their own, I definitely like my own space. They might be single, or not. The ones with partners currently might have separated. We never know what will happen.
    I've noticed that you have a few thoughts around here about relationships and whether you should/should not be in one. Forgive me if this seems intrusive, but you seem to be unhappy with your situation and these thoughts reflect a notion that something may be missing in your life.
    You have mentioned previously that you don't feel like you 'should' be in a relationship but it seems to be that it's something that you are contemplating.
    The only thing I can say is that with the right person all those fears can dissapate as long as you communicate your fears and support each other.
  • Deadman_Diggingup
    Deadman_Diggingup Posts: 3,082 Member
    Options
    My son's broken heart. I'm worried. :(

Lady troubles?
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options

Lady troubles?

Yes, :/ gf of 7 years cheated and has moved on easily, he has not.
  • Deadman_Diggingup
    Deadman_Diggingup Posts: 3,082 Member
    Options

Lady troubles?

Aww poor dude. That’s terrible.
  • RhiAnLewis17
    Options

Lady troubles?

Oh no, I'm sorry. It's a terrible thing and you can only be there to hold him when he needs you. Watching him suffer must be heartbreaking for you.
    Sending you hugs ❤️
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    IslandGal3 wrote: »

I'm sorry Jo. I pray things get better. Hugs.

Lady troubles?

Aww poor dude. That’s terrible.

Lady troubles?

Oh no, I'm sorry. It's a terrible thing and you can only be there to hold him when he needs you. Watching him suffer must be heartbreaking for you.
    Sending you hugs ❤️

Thank you.. I just wish I could fix it.
  • hockeyonthebeach
    hockeyonthebeach Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Is it just me...or does stubbing your toe really ruin your day too??? I mean maybe not the entire day, but certainly ruins that moment because MAN it really hurts!!!!
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options

Lady troubles?

I'm sorry Jo... I hope he bounces back soon
    ❤️4u
  • RhiAnLewis17
    Options
    I think many people are perfectly happy on their own, I definitely like my own space. They might be single, or not. The ones with partners currently might have separated. We never know what will happen.
    I've noticed that you have a few thoughts around here about relationships and whether you should/should not be in one. Forgive me if this seems intrusive, but you seem to be unhappy with your situation and these thoughts reflect a notion that something may be missing in your life.
    You have mentioned previously that you don't feel like you 'should' be in a relationship but it seems to be that it's something that you are contemplating.
    The only thing I can say is that with the right person all those fears can dissapate as long as you communicate your fears and support each other.
    I guess I just don't know how other people view life, but I'm going to be an optimist and believe that people wait and a lot of people are happy on their own like you said. So yea, I guess I was pensive about relationships recently due to the fact that I've never been in one. I bet I would be more comfortable about decision making if I already had the experience of it in the past. I guess I will try to be more open and not close myself off from things even though I know that it can be rare to find someone as well. I accept that I'm not prince charming, but I know that there is someone for everyone.

I hope you find what you're looking for, being open is the first step.
    You might be just what someone needs, don't be too hard on yourself, I'm sure you have a lot to offer the right person.
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options
    New NFL record...

The most boring SB in NFL history...
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    Options
    New NFL record...

The most boring SB in NFL history...

on the plus side at least it seems to be a pretty clean game