New products that caught your eyes recently?

Options

Replies

• vnb_208
    vnb_208 Posts: 1,359 Member
    Options
    vnb_208 wrote: »
    rhaiin wrote: »
    9abww91ctqx3.png

I found these in my office breakroom they are chocolate covered lentils and pretty yummy

Are you sure that's what they are? I think that they're just called chocolate lentils because they're shaped like lentils. I've had them before and they're pretty much like m&m's.

you guys are so smart! I've never heard of them as refereed to as lentils lol most times i see "candy coated chocolates"

Hahahaha this is too funny! I was thinking the whole time wow I’ve seen those all the time and never realized they were lentils, so interesting I’ll have to try them. 😂

Another freebie! I Hope this won't be as annoying as all the others, but I have a feeling it will be, lol. I still will try to do it!

https://shop.halotop.com/pages/pop-packs
    onx0zrme4ky3.png

I hope they ship them if not I need to invest in a printer at home
  • sonilac
    sonilac Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    1a8gle7adktp.jpg
    https://mediterraneanlatinloveaffair.com/puffed-quinoa-breakfast/

This is not so much new as new in US. I first tried puffed quinoa or quinoa pop in Bolivia when I visited for the first time in 2011. I couldn't get enough of it at the hotel breakfast bar. I recently found it in a farmer's market and i see it's available online too. Be aware because some versions have added sugar. I prefer mine with no sugar and i'll use honey on the breakfast dishes i prepare with it.
  • Sanriohippie
    Sanriohippie Posts: 76 Member
    edited February 2019
    Options
    Trader Joes Veggies and Green Salad Kit is amazing too!
  • apullum
    apullum Posts: 4,838 Member
    Options
    PAPYRUS3 wrote: »
    9abww91ctqx3.png

I found these in my office breakroom they are chocolate covered lentils and pretty yummy

Are you sure that's what they are? I think that they're just called chocolate lentils because they're shaped like lentils. I've had them before and they're pretty much like m&m's.

you guys are so smart! I've never heard of them as refereed to as lentils lol most times i see "candy coated chocolates"

I can totally understand why it would be confusing. And why lentils, of all things? The only reason I caught this is because I was confused the first time I read a label that said "chocolate lentils" as well.

I was intrigued so I looked some up...just candies...no lentils in them! So I agree with your sentiments "And why lentils, of all things?" lol!

I cant wait to tell my coworkers who are almost into their late 60's most of them said you can taste the lentil! HA

Suggestion is a powerful thing :)
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    edited February 2019
    Options
    II’m so jealous!!!! Did you have to ask for them or what??? o:
    SUPER RANDOM and not at all related but today I went to my GNC to just pick up some misc. stuff but noticed a TON of expired bars and snacks... manager gave me everything that was expired for a flat $5 lol. I should post a pic...

I have a friend who works at GNC and he regularly gets to take home boxes upon boxes of protein bars/powder/supplements for free that they would otherwise throw out! One time he got like 10 boxes of the expired quest bars when they switched formulas (I of course bought them all off him, lol).

Yeah. such a shame that they usually just throw it all out. I got 4 full boxes of quest bars, 2 boxes of quest cookies, 16 bags of quest chips, full box of red velvet one bars, full box of fit crunch bars, 2 boxes ON birthday cake bites, some enlightened crisps, 2 things of nuts' n more nut butter, some no cow bars...
    9abww91ctqx3.png

Hahahaha this is too funny! I was thinking the whole time wow I’ve seen those all the time and never realized they were lentils, so interesting I’ll have to try them. 😂

Another freebie! I Hope this won't be as annoying as all the others, but I have a feeling it will be, lol. I still will try to do it!

https://shop.halotop.com/pages/pop-packs
    onx0zrme4ky3.png

I hope they ship them if not I need to invest in a printer at home

It looks like they do ship them!!! “Shipping and handling are included in the promotion and product will be delivered between 2/19/19–3/1/19.“
    I can’t wait!!!
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    edited February 2019
    Options
    I have been LOVING these lately. Really nice "powdery" coating on the outside that is salty and caramely. Almost like the cheese powder they usually have on savory chips/puffs, but caramel. I was only expecting a slight caramel flavor, but was pleasantly surprised how good the powdery coating was. I like that they are in 100 calorie packs. Ended up eating all 4 packs I bought at once though, LOL. (z80dv5j44m1z.png

@pancakerunner WOW!!! What a haul! Did you see them getting rid of stuff or did you ask?
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Options
    crazyravr wrote: »
    800x262_Cocoa_Coconut_Bar.png

Bought a pack to try. Very very tasty. Kind of like Larabar but not nearly as sweet. I feel like Larabar has waaaaat too much date/honey.

MY INGREDIENTS
    Dates 53%
    Coconut 16%
    Raisins 15%
    Cashews 10%
    Cocoa 5%
    and a hint of natural flavourings.
    That’s it!

I like nakd better than larabar too! I like the texture better. They aren't as dense. If you write the company and ask for a sample they usually send you a huge box. (I've done twice, haha!) Good if you are interested in trying more flavors :smile: that you can't find in stores.
  • pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    Options
    FYI: Bulletproof bars are BOGO on their site. Actually a pretty solid deal! https://www.bulletproof.com/collections/bars
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Options
    Loved these ! They were like bbq chips but filled with almonds. Nice bbq flavor and coating. Haven’t tried the honey mustard yet.uzpde885h56d.jpeg
    skgthv2mednt.jpeg
    b9g995el1tb4.jpeg
  • Noreenmarie1234
    edited February 2019
    Options
    @hgycta I liked them too! I liked the broccoli cheddar ones the best. I didn't get to try the flavor they sent you. I tried broccoli cheddar and ranch. HAHA, they do look like weed balls :D

Crunchy Bites > I ended up trying the honey mustard too. I couldn't resist, I wanted to see if they were as good as the BBQ. I didn't like them. The BBQ is really good, but the honey mustard tastes a little weird with the almonds and coating. I LOVE honey mustard pretzels so was surprised I didn't like them too much. They go to the boyfriends cabinet, haha.
  • hgycta
    Options
    ... Am I dreaming or is this actually happening???
    u46ghgcsv423.png
    9eus3lwx94um.png
    6avevbaqovxf.png
    y9mhh5120nat.png
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Options
    hgycta wrote: »
    ... Am I dreaming or is this actually happening???
    u46ghgcsv423.png
    9eus3lwx94um.png
    6avevbaqovxf.png
    y9mhh5120nat.png

Omg... I kind of want it lol. I have door dash credits too so could get it free with the free shipping code.
  • hgycta
    Options
    Loved these ! They were like bbq chips but filled with almonds. Nice bbq flavor and coating. Haven’t tried the honey mustard yet.uzpde885h56d.jpeg
    skgthv2mednt.jpeg
    b9g995el1tb4.jpeg

These look so good! Where did you get them from?

@hgycta How much money does it cost? I have used Door Dash before, so I cannot get free delivery because I am not a new member :( . If anyone signs up, please use my link because then you get $7 off and I get $7 off.

https://drd.sh/UDSicW/

Delivery is free for new members and you can use $7 off. I am not a fan of their plain pancakes, but I still want it because it would be fun and cool to see! I would pick the savory one!

My daughter loved the peeps cereal! I liked it just as much as she did. It tasted a little bit like fruity loops. The marshmallows tasted like peeps. ci5wpsdor7rm.png

Now I need that Haagan Daas! This thread is the best!

I went to the pancizza website and it looks like it won’t be in my area, it’s certain locations only D: </3
  • vnb_208
    vnb_208 Posts: 1,359 Member
    Options
    Had it last night. Added some Yves vegan pepperoni, also excellent. This is the best of the 3 I tried. Definitely a rebuy when on sale, which is this week :)

Style-margherita.jpg

my favorite also
  • Sallyw2004
    Sallyw2004 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    800x262_Cocoa_Coconut_Bar.png

Bought a pack to try. Very very tasty. Kind of like Larabar but not nearly as sweet. I feel like Larabar has waaaaat too much date/honey.

MY INGREDIENTS
    Dates 53%
    Coconut 16%
    Raisins 15%
    Cashews 10%
    Cocoa 5%
    and a hint of natural flavourings.
    That’s it!

I love their chocolate orange flavor. I bought a ton at Grocery Outlet for 50 cents each a while back, and was sad when I ran out of them. The orange flavor is strong, but that’s a plus for me.