JUST GIVE ME 10 DAYS ~ ROUND 68

Options

Replies

• thattoothfairy
    thattoothfairy Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    @thattoothfairy
    ... I'm aiming for consistency! Sore in new places hehe. Today I'll try to finish all my eating before 530pm, that way my stomach can rest while the rest of me sleeps :blush: I discovered that I'm really loving this online- journaling. I feel it is helping with accountability. Thanks guys, you're the best... And to whoever reads this, I hope you find some inspiration in my journey as well!)

I can relate to that! 😂 I've been working on muscle definition, and have discovered a lot of new places! 😂 But it's worth it for the long term gain.

That's awesome! Good for both of us! :smiley:
    Thanks for your encouraging attitude @TerriRichardson112 and blessings on your journey and goals :innocent:
  • zimborunner
    zimborunner Posts: 527 Member
    Options
    Round 68. 4th round for me. 51 female; 5'2"; Mum of 2 grown boys; wife of 1;) Live in San Diego, formerly of Zimbabwe and Zambia.

This challenge:- stay focused; keep tracking and stay accountable....ooooh, and be honest with tracking!
    Mini goal:- 164 - into 'just fat' and out of obese.
    Mini goal:- 160 - just a nice round number - and hopefully me not looking so round!
    Goal:- 134

Round 65 SW 170.6
    Round 66 SW 169
    Round 67 SW 167
    Round 68 SW 166.2

Day/Weight/Comment
    2/12- 166.2. 60 mins 'fat burn' on treadmill. 21K+ on Fitbit. Calories and tracking in range. Constantly feeling fatigued - work is doing a number on me, looking forward to 4 day weekend.
    2/13- 166.2 Did not exercise this morning. Pouring rain and more tomorrow, so no trail walking for me this weekend - treadmill is getting tedious :( Calories a little over but tracked it all.
    Also ordered a Fitbit Versa last night, updating from my Charge 2. Hope it's a good buy!
    2/14- 165.6 60 mins treadmill but 21K steps after a chaotic day at work. Valentine's day with kids is interesting - added to that, severe rain storms on and off all day. Exhausted!
    2/15- 165.4 90 mins treadmill. Rain stopped, long weekend off - yay! New Fitbit Versa working great...love it so far.
    2/16- 165.8 90 mins treadmill. Calories over today - not making good choices :(
    2/17- Did not weigh. 90 mins treadmill
    2/18- 165.4 90 mins treadmill
    2/19- 164.8 Took a rest day. Did not sleep well....should have just got out of bed and on to the treadmill! A strange rain storm last night, freezing night and ice everywhere this morning....in San Diego! I slipped on the ramp outside our classroom, now have a nicely bruised hip and very painful wrist :(
    Homemade pizza for dinner tonight, so weight will go up tomorrow I'm sure.
    2/20- 165.2 Yip...there's the gain! Treadmill 70 mins, calories better today and tracked.
    2/21- 165. That 'below 164' mark is elusive :(

Here's to round 69.
  • Astrue
    Astrue Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    February 12, 2019 8:19AM
    36y 5'6"
    SW = 160
    CW = 149 (-11)
    RGW = 147
    UGW = 135

Round 64 EW 155.0 (-5.0)
    Round 65 EW 151.3 (-3.7)
    Round 66 EW 149.9 (-1.4)
    Round 67 EW 149.0 (-0.9)

My weight loss has decelerated, and it going to be a long push though these next ten pounds, I imagine.

2/12 147.6 I expect this to go up slightly tomorrow, didn't eat nearly enough yesterday and went to bed super early. But, it's a new number on the scale! My goal for today is to hit my protein goal. I have my first jiu-jitsu competition on Saturday, I'm super nervous, and I need to eat well leading up to it so I don't die.
    2/13 146.7 I hit my protein goal yesterday (small victories) and worked out twice. My first jiu jitsu competition is coming up on Saturday. It is very small and only three women in my bracket. But still feel nervous. I'm going out to lunch to celebrate the anniversary of my first date with my husband. Need a strategy because I don't feel good about a "cheat" day right now.
    2/14 146.7 Anniversary lunch yesterday went well. I ate only half of the pasta I ordered (puttanesca sauce, so on the healthier side) and a glass of wine. I can't believe there are only two days left before I compete on Saturday. Super nervous. Like, really really nervous. I am not an athlete. I was never an athlete. I excelled in participation ribbons.
    2/15 147.6 got a little behind with checking in here. Friday was a terrible eating day. Ate way too much sugar and felt awful as a direct consequence. It was a rest day due to my jiu-jitsu tournament on Saturday, so I didn't even really have much activity to offset.
    2/16 147.9 result of above. Ha.
    2/17 147.2 so, yesterday went really well and was so much fun. I was in a bracket with just three women and came in 2nd place. Lost my first fight (arm barred) and won my second fight by submission (key locked her). I ate healthy, but likely ate too much. It is hard to log my meals from yesterday because I ate out for all of them. I tried my best, but am likely way under estimating calories. Restaurants were of the California healthy variety. Feel good today and need to grocery shop so I can meal. Prep.
    2/18 148.1
    2/19 148.1
    2/20 148.1
    2/21 146.7