New products that caught your eyes recently?

Replies

• Bronty3
    Bronty3 Posts: 104 Member
    jmurray90 wrote: »
    uhm. not food wise, but those microfiber lash things, that you put on like mascara.... THEYRE AWESOME!!!

I need more information because I want this haha.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    edited February 2019
    Has this been shared? losing track haha

czppiuewn6bi.png

Yes, lol but I am still interested! They have a 2 off and 1 off coupon on their site I printed and bought the apple but haven't tried yet.
  • arya8
    arya8 Posts: 316 Member
    edited February 2019
    Tillamook coffee almond fudge is really good. I also tried those Olly cookies and they are the best protein cookies I have ever had!
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    20181231CH2.jpg?resize=550%2C550&ssl=1

For those that love caramel this is the dessert for you! Very rich & full of caramel.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    josette06 wrote: »
    @quiksylver296 Giant started to carry some Tillamook ice cream which are your favorite flavors?

Have you tried The Birthday Cake in particular?

Yassss!!!! They have been getting some of the cheese which is fantastic so I am excited to try the ice cream!

I wish Giant would get Graeters too!
  • pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    67eanagazgaz.jpeg
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    edited February 2019
    Found one of the new Ben and Jerry's cookie dough core flavors (chocolate chip cookie dough core) as well as one of the newish Moophoria flavors (cherry Garcia with a twist). I don't think I've seen these reviewed here yet.

The chocolate chip cookie dough core flavor was good, but not great. It has a cookie milk ice cream base with chocolate chips and a chocolate chip cookie dough core. I couldn't taste any cookies in the base, so it just seemed like a chocolate chip ice cream to me. The cookie dough core was good, though a bit sparse. Out of the new cookie dough core flavors, this sounded the least interesting, so I'm hoping that I can find the other two soon and that they'll be more unique. This was good, but a bit boring.

The Moophoria Cherry Garcia with a twist has a cherry ice cream base with cherries as well as a chocolate base with chocolate chips. I enjoyed the cherry ice cream half of the pint, but the chocolate half was a bit bland with a fake taste and felt like it was missing something. Texturally, the ice cream was a little more whipped/foamy than I would've liked. For low calorie ice creams without artificial sweeteners, I prefer the flavor and texture of the Arctic zero pints over the Moophoria line.

You were spot on with the review of the Cookie Dough Core! The base was so boring & the redeeming thing was the cookie dough.

The only three Ben & Jerry's pints I really love are Cinnamon Buns (my all time favorite), Pecan Sticky Buns, & Confetti Cake (was limited edition). I was sad to see that one go.

B_J_SnackableDough_1200x630_v1b-12.jpg

They need to bring this cookie dough (was sold at scoop shops) to grocery stores already!

A new Blue Bunny flavor to look out for

Blue-Bunny-Chocolate-Donut-Ice-Cream.jpg?resize=600%2C450&ssl=1
  • pancakerunner
    iclhfa5ecflu.png
    kt9aana3c26c.png
    c3t28zred7ks.png
  • busyPK
    busyPK Posts: 3,788 Member
    I'm in the Midwest and don't have lots of the stores you all talk about nearby, but wanted to let others know Enlightened ice cream is B1G1 free at Sprouts. It still ends up being $3/pint, but worth it if you really enjoy their ice cream. :smile:
  • whitpauly
    whitpauly Posts: 1,483 Member
    busyPK wrote: »
    I'm in the Midwest and don't have lots of the stores you all talk about nearby, but wanted to let others know Enlightened ice cream is B1G1 free at Sprouts. It still ends up being $3/pint, but worth it if you really enjoy their ice cream. :smile:
    Thanks for the heads up,I'm heading to Sprout's today so I'll be sure to check out what flavors they have <3
  • missperfectpitch
    missperfectpitch Posts: 576 Member
    edited February 2019
    Found one of the new Ben and Jerry's cookie dough core flavors (chocolate chip cookie dough core) as well as one of the newish Moophoria flavors (cherry Garcia with a twist). I don't think I've seen these reviewed here yet.

The chocolate chip cookie dough core flavor was good, but not great. It has a cookie milk ice cream base with chocolate chips and a chocolate chip cookie dough core. I couldn't taste any cookies in the base, so it just seemed like a chocolate chip ice cream to me. The cookie dough core was good, though a bit sparse. Out of the new cookie dough core flavors, this sounded the least interesting, so I'm hoping that I can find the other two soon and that they'll be more unique. This was good, but a bit boring.

The Moophoria Cherry Garcia with a twist has a cherry ice cream base with cherries as well as a chocolate base with chocolate chips. I enjoyed the cherry ice cream half of the pint, but the chocolate half was a bit bland with a fake taste and felt like it was missing something. Texturally, the ice cream was a little more whipped/foamy than I would've liked. For low calorie ice creams without artificial sweeteners, I prefer the flavor and texture of the Arctic zero pints over the Moophoria line.

The only three Ben & Jerry's pints I really love are Cinnamon Buns (my all time favorite), Pecan Sticky Buns, & Confetti Cake (was limited edition). I was sad to see that one go.

Cinnamon Buns is one of my favorite B&J's pints too! I've never seen Pecan Sticky Buns or Confetti Cake (though that sounds like it was a great flavor)- is pecan sticky buns a limited edition flavor too?
  • kellyjellybellyjelly

Cinnamon Buns is one of my favorite B&J's pints too! I've never seen Pecan Sticky Buns or Confetti Cake (though that sounds like it was a great flavor)- is pecan sticky buns a limited edition flavor too?

Pecan Sticky Buns is limited edition, and might just be exclusive to Walmart.
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    I saw the Starbucks cinnamon shortbread latte advertised and decided to try one this morning, it was really good, didn't think I would like it as much as I did! I got it with almond milk and an extra shot of espresso and the coffee to sugar ratio was perfect for me. They put real cinnamon in it so it does not have that gross fake cinnamon (think hard candy) taste.

j7rnsk1ipnl8.jpg

Trust me when I say that the Frappuccino version is even better!!!! There’s so much whipped cream and syrup!
  • Fitnessgirl0913
    Fitnessgirl0913 Posts: 481 Member
    hgycta wrote: »
    I saw the Starbucks cinnamon shortbread latte advertised and decided to try one this morning, it was really good, didn't think I would like it as much as I did! I got it with almond milk and an extra shot of espresso and the coffee to sugar ratio was perfect for me. They put real cinnamon in it so it does not have that gross fake cinnamon (think hard candy) taste.

j7rnsk1ipnl8.jpg

Trust me when I say that the Frappuccino version is even better!!!! There’s so much whipped cream and syrup!

There's a frappuccino version?! :o

mgmgeihl0zne.jpg
  • pancakerunner
    Also, pretty sure Quest is discontinuing their 2 lb protein powders
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,571 Member
    edited February 2019

I think so too. The email said they're making way for the 1.6 lb and 3 lb cannisters.

30% off, people!

Oooo, anyone try the Detour Simple (now Protein Boost) bars? I'm looking for something comparable to my beloved Quest Beyond Cereal bars and emailed Detour for free samples but they've completely ignored me.
  • pancakerunner
    glassyo wrote: »

I think so too. The email said they're making way for the 1.6 lb and 3 lb cannisters.

30% off, people!

Oooo, anyone try the Detour Simple (now Protein Boost) bars? I'm looking for something comparable to my beloved Quest Beyond Cereal bars and emailed Detour for free samples but they've completely ignored me.

I still have some beyond cereal bars that expired lol